George Hudson Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballin

Legend
Feb 19, 2015
Players Name: George Hudson was the character he was playing, mattcos22 is his OOC name.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57241287
Reason for Ban: I want this user, mattcos22 banned, because he refused to give IC scripts that he did not have stashed when there is now a stash button, lying OOCly about how he didn't have time to stash the script when he had tons of other scripts in his inventory that were already stashed, and harassing me OOCly, I believe it is in the logs. So what happened was that he apparently JUST crashed, so while I was searching a building, he walked in, buying the building. I told him to get on the wall, in OOC he was like suck a dick or something (it's in the logs), but he finally does it. After meanwhile of arguments and harassing (In the logs), he then lies about not having time to stash his workbench, which was ICly a toolbox, he had two IC toolboxes, OOCly workbenches, and I went with the workbenches being toolboxes. Everytime I would do a /me or say something ICly he would just ignore me and continue to complain in OOC saying he refuses to drop the IC toolboxes because they are stashed when they actually aren't, I have a screenshot of proof that it wasn't stashed. And about the lying part, he said he "Didn't have time to stash the workbench", but he has a glock silenced stashed, along with tons of other contra! It was a clear lie! He stashed everything else contra except those two workbenches and said ohhh, "I didn't have time to stash those." Finally after arguments, he dropped ONE of the workbenches after having little IC conversation because he keep complaining, I ICly told him to drop the other toolbox and he refused and said get an admin to take it because it was stashed, when it wasn't stashed using the stashing button, but it was still stashed in his mind. I even contacted DISPATCH Icly through the radio to see if he had authorization for the use of toolboxes and he didn't have anything related to that on his record. I then beat him because he wouldn't give up the other toolbox ICly and I ignored him when he was saying it was stashed OOCly. I emoted that I took his bag, unzipping it, taking out the toolbox when he was on the ground in pain after I beat him, he then said OOCly that he would not drop the workbench when I took it from his bag ICly....
Proof: This screenshot was after I took his first workbench...
http://puu.sh/hSddI/6a2edd765a.png
-Logs
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: Citizen, on the wall.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] eat a bag of dicks
** George Hudson complies.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: You own this store?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i crashed about 10 minutes ago
George Hudson: Yes.
** CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059 quickly pats George down with his left hand unless he were to resist.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] if i was going to resist i wouldnt be in here now would i ..
** George Hudson doesn't ressist.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Shut up.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] id be outside in the open..
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] ill shutup when theres nothing to say..
** George Hudson is patted down twice.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Wait a second.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] lights arnt contra
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] ethier are benches
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Yes they are, benches are..
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] nox's are
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] im going to leave now, im going to walk away
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] they are tools
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] its not contra
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] THINKING WORK BENCHES ARE CONTRA
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Take it Ic.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] take WHAT IC
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Take it Ic.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] takw WHAT IC
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] jesus fucking christ
[RADIO] CCA.C17-DUTY.01.58975: // That means you can use your SMGs.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Are they workbenches dismembered IC?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] benches arnt actaul benches
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] there tool boxes
[RADIO] CCA.C17-DUTY.01.58975: 10-4 KING.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] They are contraband....
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] how the fuck do i disbember a toolbox
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] IF you have a problem, call and admin.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] A toolbox?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] there toolboxes i've had staff and players say they are toolboxes
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: What are these two toolboxes in your bag?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] were going to wait here
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Why?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] until i get a reply from staff
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] You said it was a toolbox Icly, I'm taking it as a toolbox.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] im saying thats what there like
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i rp them as a bundle of tools.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] well then shit every time i've ever been searched i've had these on me... guess everyone else was wrong.. we'll see.
Marcus Tabacci: [OOC] Anyone watch Bella and the Bulldogs on Nick?
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Why are you calling the admin in the first place?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] you said to.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] so i am
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i've never been
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] I said I was going to call an admin If you avoided the situation in OOc.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i'm waiting for a staff reply.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Agreed, but George is refusing.
Ricardo Hudson: [OOC] Scripts now
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Anyway.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: What are these two toolboxes in your bag?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm waiting for staff to reply.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm 60% sure there not contra.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Take it to the forums, and get IC.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] the dumpsters out back is where i RP stashing shit
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Ugh, help me please.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] He is refusing to drop his IC workbench saying get a staff to drop it.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] this bench wan't on me IC before i crashed
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] so i'm taking it as stashed now that im back
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Doesn't matter.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont care
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] You stashed your other stuff.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] contra
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] 2 work benches is fucking heavy
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] get an admin to remove the bench because im not dropping it
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] You said they were Icly toolboxes.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] yes they are
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING SCRIPT
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] I am refusing to dorp it
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] because WHEN
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] I
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] CRASHED
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i DID NOT HAVE IT ON ME
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] why the fuck would i carry around 2 workbenches
CCA.C17-JURY.03.60462: [LOCAL-OOC] Then why didn't you stash it when you got back on?
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm not dropping it
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] I understand that, you had time to stash your other stuff? Why didn't you stash that? You're just lieing now.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i've explanied it to this dense sob 3 times.
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] i was on for about 2 minutes, i stashed the contra, and came here to drop my extra shit , i like to have a extra bench lying around on the map
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] same with pipes n shit
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] im not droping the bench
George Hudson: [LOCAL-OOC] for the 10 damn time
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] Nope, taking this to forums.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.26059: [LOCAL-OOC] I'm done with your ass. If you don't want to Rp, fine,

I skipped the middle of it because it was really long!

What would you like to see improved: I would like to see this user to be more mature about his situation and stop with the constant complaining he carried out during this... I would also like that he didn't lie about his stuff to keep his scripts in OOC...

If i had done the opposite and Crashed, having a gun on me IC
Then decided to stash it and return to the RP i left, we'd be right back here.
I was RPing with what i had before i crashed, if had hadn't crashed that whole thing would of gone down differently because i would of turned out differently because of me being their, which is what i had issue with.
I'm not defending what i did, I'm just not going to give him the workbench, So i concede its wrong, and it's not smart but it's something I'm going to stand by.

I can support matt when it comes to him crashing, as I talk to him often and his wifi does go out occasionally. What I'm getting from this is that he crashed, rejoin, panicked and forgot to stash his items because he saw his shop was being searched? I don't know. But his wifi does go out every once and a while, probably 2-3 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread