frost42x - idiot

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
Players Name: frost42x
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97004673
Reason for ban: Stashed contraband when told to face the wall and DCed, rejoined right after
Proof:

I walked into the Kingsman restaurant and this guy immediately tried to sprint out then stood still and fidgeted for a while, trying to find a way to get past me, so I told him...

CCA.C17-DUTY.01.40052: Why don't you face the wall and assume the inspection position?
** Dave McConnelly rests his hands on the counter, looking towards Bill. "Well lad, what's good here?"
Malcolm Marshall: Twenty five. Right, I'm good enough with these. Won't order more.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.40052: Yes, you.
** Bill Thompson sets the menu down in front of Dave and says, "I'll give you a few minutes to look over the menu, when you're ready to order let me know."
Zander Mark: and why do you need to do that.
Player Scone ! in Wonderland left the game (Disconnect by user.)
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.40052: I don't owe you a reason. Wall!
** CCA.C17-DUTY.01.40052 lights her stunbaton with a flick of her wrist.
Bill Thompson: I suggest ordering the bean soup, its very popular on the menu today.
** Cas Alves taps on the counter gently, sighing.
** Harry 'Mr.' Kingsman smiles "I hope you enjoy, and remember that that price includes the water and the atmospher of the dinner.
Zander Mark stashes their Resistance Crossbow.
Zander Mark stashes their Broken Glock pistol.
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.40052: [LOCAL-OOC] lol
Zander Mark stashes their Pipe.
Zander Mark stashes their Trenchcoat.
Malcolm Marshall: [LOCAL-OOC] u serious mate
** Mark Kinnaman finishes up his soup with one last slurp, "Hm." He reaches into his pocket, withdrawing a small card and placing it onto the table.
Harry 'Mr.' Kingsman: [LOCAL-OOC] ban em
Aryn Summers: [LOCAL-OOC] bahahhaha
Player frost42x left the game (Disconnect by user.)
CCA.C17-DUTY.01.40052: [LOCAL-OOC] lmfao

What would you like to see improved: Remove his kebab.

DC when unfavorable conditions were met?
Yep, sounds like he should have a bit of a time out.

He does deserve to be banned. Mostly due to his inability to RP and general retarded behaviour.

/me posts redundant contribution, restating what's already been said by everyone else also not involved in the situation making superfluous statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread