Forums Harassment - Pineapple

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekking

May 30, 2016
OOC Name: Pineapple
SteamID: Unknown, I don't think I've encountered them in-game.
Character Name: Unknown, I don't think I've encountered them in-game.
What happened: I came back after being banned from the HL2RP onto the shoutbox, only to be called a Fag, and ridiculed by this user.
Time it happened: About 11:20 PM on 12/8/2016
Pictures/Proof:
PineappleProof.png

OOC Name: Pineapple
SteamID: Unknown, I don't think I've encountered them in-game.
Character Name: Unknown, I don't think I've encountered them in-game.
What happened: I came back after being banned from the HL2RP onto the shoutbox, only to be called a Fag, and ridiculed by this user.
Time it happened: About 11:20 PM on 12/8/2016
Pictures/Proof:
View attachment 2309

She's been a fucking menace to the server since day one. She was even in that fucking GHOST SQUAD THATS DESTROYING THE SERVER AND PLANNING TO OVERTHROW BENNET WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED?

'Ight yo. It was a joke gone to far instead of roasting this guy to a burnt crisp let's teach him eh?

'Ight yo. It was a joke gone to far instead of roasting this guy to a burnt crisp let's teach him eh?
10pKLuL.png

pinapl, im gon tel u on1ce and only fuckin onc u get me? leav this por man alone ritE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoutbox banter isn't to be taken seriously, what's being said is hardly worthy of a ban request at all. i can understand if someone continuously followed you around ingame and kept up the same antics but this was a one-off, get over it.

disregarding that, i have banned her permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread