[Forum Ban Request] Kiruclanz

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

computer banks to rule the world
May 27, 2012
Reason: He shits up every potentially worthwhile discussion thread with completely erroneous comments that offer nothing to the discussion, or further derail it. Shit-posting is a bannable offense.

Input appreciated.

Not to mention dumb-spams everything he even remotely disagrees with. He's given 611 dumb ratings. His shitposts aren't even funny.

Tbh a temporary ban of a few days could be in order just for the sake of cleaning this up. I don't think Kiru's malicious in any manner, we just need a rest from his posts and nothing more.

Eqhuinox said:
Isn't there supposed to be a format?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_VuxWCYhQ[/youtube]

i haven't broken any rules

except the ones that i broke but i was already banned for that but my ban is over. but besides those i make sure not to break any rules

i take my shitposting very seriously

Fuxx said:
Tbh a temporary ban of a few days could be in order just for the sake of cleaning this up. I don't think Kiru's malicious in any manner, we just need a rest from his posts and nothing more.
kiruclanz said:
i haven't broken any rules

except the ones that i broke but i was already banned for that but my ban is over. but besides those i make sure not to break any rules

i take my shitposting very seriously

Case in point

my shitposting is in the form of "jokes" in replies to other "jokes", but 99% of the time they are on-topic and do not break any forum rules. the ones that aren't i've already been given warnings/forum suspensions for

my shitposting is no different than most posts people make. it just happens to be retarded. this is not your normal shitposting. my posts are so stupid, yet stay within boundaries just enough that the only reason they're considered shitposts is by user opinion, not official definition. they indeed contain useful and construction information, but the post itself distracts you from the actual important parts of my posts because of how stupid i make them look.

i've already tried going the route of being a 'regular forum user' (see: apology thread), but no one seemed to give a shit so i might as well annoy the fuck out of you shits with my opinions while staying within the limits of the forum rules. you guys are so easy to piss off and sometimes i do it unintentionally, but i live up to it rather than making a "well no one likes me so i guess i'll leave" thread like a quitter.

i'm too far deep in the rabbit's ass hole to stop now. i've broken records of shitposting and received dumb ratings. my shitposting has manifested into a single entity. an unstoppable being that will make your children's children cringe with embarrassment because of how autistic my posts are for many generations to come.
this being is known as "kinkycans" and he has taken the form of kiruclanz's forum account.

all of you will cringe before my power

kiruclanz said:
my shitposting is in the form of "jokes" in replies to other "jokes", but 99% of the time they are on-topic and do not break any forum rules. the ones that aren't i've already been given warnings/forum suspensions for
you need to post more like that

and less like this
kiruclanz said:
my shitposting is no different than most posts people make. it just happens to be retarded. this is not your normal shitposting. my posts are so stupid, yet stay within boundaries just enough that the only reason they're considered shitposts is by user opinion, not official definition.

i've already tried going the route of being a 'regular forum user' (see: apology thread), but no one seemed to give a shit so i might as well annoy the fuck out of people with my opinions while staying within the limits of the forum rules

i'm too far deep in the rabbit's ass hole to stop now. i've broken records of shitposting and received dumb ratings. my shitposting has manifested into a single entity. an unstoppable being that will make your children's children cringe with embarrassment because of how autistic my posts are for many generations to come.
this being is known as "kinkycans" and he has taken the form of kiruclanz's forum account.

banneded for 1 week rofl smashed 2 kill idiote /me laughter's

kiruclanz said:

my shitposting is no different than most posts people make. it just happens to be retarded. this is not your normal shitposting. my posts are so stupid, yet stay within boundaries just enough that the only reason they're considered shitposts is by user opinion, not official definition. they indeed contain useful and construction information, but the post itself distracts you from the actual important parts of my posts because of how stupid i make them look.

i've already tried going the route of being a 'regular forum user' (see: apology thread), but no one seemed to give a shit so i might as well annoy the fuck out of you shits with my opinions while staying within the limits of the forum rules. you guys are so easy to piss off and sometimes i do it unintentionally, but i live up to it rather than making a "well no one likes me so i guess i'll leave" thread like a quitter.

fuck off

None of that is something to be proud of.

It's something to be ashamed of. You're essentially saying you're shitposting because that's the only way you'll get people to acknowledge you. That's not something anyone wants.

alright this lad is getting a 5 day break

his vibrations are getting nasty... but why?

Ace said:
alright this lad is getting a 5 day break

his vibrations are getting nasty... but why?
kiruclanz said:

MnUGq6f.gif

make it perma ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread