Forum Ban - LGL

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorti

monolith internet defense force
Jun 7, 2011
Players Name: LGL
Steam ID: Not relevant
Reason for ban: Being a meanie
Proof: http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/26298-trp-becoming-unkill-a-good-thing-this-reporter-thinks-so/
What would you like to see improved: See title

He got unbanned just that so he could make a thread admonishing HL2RP as a setting (while purporting to just be reporting how good he thinks TRP is or is going to be). That's not reason enough, but he's actually being a huge jerk about it (might I add that this is his first 'contribution' since being unbanned):

LGL said:
So HL2RP without plenty of the additional bad parts. Thanks for backing me up Fervens.
LGL said:
/me watches the JURY 01 charge forward spraying his dual mac 10s at someone. She thinks: could the choice of two guns indicate a lack of duality in this officer's childhood? Perhaps his parents separated. Or perhaps the two guns with which he is presently sprinting around and jumping off ledges spewing lead from represent a duality-laden sense of judgement; to him, the world is black and white, as has been taught to him by his keepers. But much like the low-quality sheet aluminum which makes up his plundered insurgent weaponry, it is a belief destined to crumble.
(bonus "heh, you care so much about this but I don't care at all!" in this selection)
LGL said:
You ought to lay down. It's not normal to be this upset over something this silly.
It's not enough by itself to have someone banned from the forum, I wholeheartedly concede that. The fact is, though, he got unbanned just so he could make a thread censuring HL2RP for no real benefit other than to start an argument. Being sickly sweet about the matter doesn't change that fact.

He likes starting arguments. It's a shame, because he's a fluent and intelligent person from what I can discern. That doesn't change the fact that he likes to stir things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread