Flower [Denied]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounty Swift

B-B-B-BANNED
Aug 13, 2012
Players Name: Flower
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24604993
Reason for ban: RDM and abuse of his observer flags.
Proof: flower killed DJ Feathers McGraw using ts2_aa12
What would you like to see improved: I'd like his flags to be taken and a 24 hour ban to be placed on his STEAM id so that he may learn from his mistakes!

you didn't provide the part where you insulted me.

you asked for it

Or any proof

really.

See:

TOVARISCHI SERZHANT killed DJ Feathers McGraw using ts2_aa12

No solid proof, nor anything too major. It's literally one small little refund and all. I think to be fair it'd rather be an extremely small ban (60 minutes) or nothing at all because in all honesty, this is minor. I have an extremely hard time even taking this seriously.

i even repaired your weapon after i slaughtered you then blue came up and minge grabbed it.

Pieman said:
see: confessions

my client didnt edit that into his post it was done by a mod out to get him
Flower said:
i even repaired your weapon after i slaughtered you then blue came up and minge grabbed it.

we plea mental instability

Rob Cowman said:
No solid proof, nor anything too major. It's literally one small little refund and all. I think to be fair it'd rather be an extremely small ban (60 minutes) or nothing at all because in all honesty, this is minor. I have an extremely hard time even taking this seriously.

Thank god that you're not involved then.

6ad92d5c33f8ddf9560337c43b304184.png

I don't care about the SWEPs, lol.

then you shouldn't care about rdm because you weren't even rping mien lad

you should be global banned for telling me to kill myself and being a very rude and hostile person in vent

Flower said:
then you shouldn't care about rdm because you weren't even rping mien lad

you should be global banned for telling me to kill myself and being a very rude and hostile person in vent

I was roleplaying

Stop grasping for reasons, RDM is never, ever acceptable.

small text x3

see you're dodging the point that i have presented that you told me to kill myself. i took actual offense to this, all i was tryin to do was explain what you did was wrong. then you flame me and be mean.

Flower said:
see you're dodging the point that i have presented that you told me to kill myself. i took actual offense to this, all i was tryin to do was explain what you did was wrong. then you flame me and be mean.

Make a ban request.

I can't take you seriously-- your posts seem so unserious.

holy fuck eldeos he's providing you with points and you're being passive-agressive and not even replying to anything he says, just mocking him and dodging his inquiries

yes he's being quite passive-agressive too but he provides valid points

Krieg said:
holy fuck eldeos he's providing you with points and you're being passive-agressive and not even replying to anything he says, just mocking him and dodging his inquiries

yes he's being quite passive-agressive too but he provides valid points

Nothing validates deathmatch, I don't quite understand?

And if you've taken offence to something on vent, post a complaint on the application against my account.

Despite Eldeos dicking around RDMing someone in observe isn't the answer to that. Asking an admin to handle the situation is a-okay, thought you need the removal of obs flags if you RDM'd him in obs.

I still don't understand if this is serious or not.

If it is, don't take it seriously. Eldeos doesn't give a shit about RDM and is most likely using this ban request to get at flower is some way or just taking the piss lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread