Flaxy and Mugging

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that NLRing someone after mugging them provides no roleplay at all and just justifies script play. Especially given this circumstance where the play had to purchase the guns form the mugger originally.

Also, Flaxxy said that Bennet approved of an NLR. However, I was messaged by Bennet that he told other admins to handle it.

All I did was sell you the AR2. I did not whine about getting scripts or anything. You were the guy who decided to DC mid RP with Flaxy to avoid losing your scripts. Of course he would report you, and you got banned and he got the scripts you were so anxious not to loose. I came back to where Flaxy was, after you logged to avoid RP and was screwing around OOC, I did not mug you though, so please keep your fact straight. Also, if I remember correctly, I have had problems with you in the past DC'ing or just ignoring players to avoid RP situations that would have a negative effect on your character, you got off easily with a two day ban considering what I remember of you in the past. I had problems with you half a year ago dc'ing to avoid RP and charswapping, back when I first joined. This ban request is obviously fed by the script you were so eager to keep that you DC'ed and got yourself banned. Maybe if you didnt DC and continued the RP and then talked to an admin about the rules broken, you would get it back. But, your disconnecting was script fed, as you didnt want to loose your script, and this post is script fed, as you wish to get it back.

On another note, flaxy is working on his passive RP and beginning to passive often. Just earlier we had an hour long passive RP in a station on s2 about us cooking some stew and chatting around a fire with a vortigaunt. Earlier that day we had flaxy leading a group of people cutting down trees to get wood to build something for the vortigaunts and that went on for a long time. I can honestly see Flaxy actively trying to do better. You all are just too hard headed to pay attention and notice him trying to do better.

You're also the one who when we began mugging, you suicided mid role-play then disconnected to avoid any punishment and only received a two day ban, and in looc, said something along the lines of "fuck you, go fuck yourself bitch, idc"[/quote
I stated that above, although I said "Go learn the rules. Fuck you." Which I apologize for, I did respawn myself because you were commiting a script and OOC based mug, which is against the server rules.

All I did was sell you the AR2. I did not whine about getting scripts or anything. You were the guy who decided to DC mid RP with Flaxy to avoid losing your scripts. Of course he would report you, and you got banned and he got the scripts you were so anxious not to loose. I came back to where Flaxy was, after you logged to avoid RP and was screwing around OOC, I did not mug you though, so please keep your fact straight. Also, if I remember correctly, I have had problems with you in the past DC'ing or just ignoring players to avoid RP situations that would have a negative effect on your character, you got off easily with a two day ban considering what I remember of you in the past. I had problems with you half a year ago dc'ing to avoid RP and charswapping, back when I first joined. This ban request is obviously fed by the script you were so eager to keep that you DC'ed and got yourself banned. Maybe if you didnt DC and continued the RP and then talked to an admin about the rules broken, you would get it back. But, your disconnecting was script fed, as you didnt want to loose your script, and this post is script fed, as you wish to get it back.

On another note, flaxy is working on his passive RP and beginning to passive often. Just earlier we had an hour long passive RP in a station on s2 about us cooking some stew and chatting around a fire with a vortigaunt. Earlier that day we had flaxy leading a group of people cutting down trees to get wood to build something for the vortigaunts and that went on for a long time. I can honestly see Flaxy actively trying to do better. You all are just too hard headed to pay attention and notice him trying to do better.

You sold me the gun, said bye, and switched characters. Now I know that Jadougie is Sveta, which makes perfect sense. Oh, and that incident from a long time ago? You tried cock blocking me like 5 different times in an attempt to mug me, but you failed each time, earning you a permanent ban.

The reason I avoided the mug was because the mug was against server rules, it was based off of scripts, OOC motivation, and most likely metagame (All of you were in the same locked teasmspeak channel during this incident)

"Lastly, which is the most subjective ruling of these changes, is this: these incidents need to be entirely befitting of your character, and if there's ever any suspicion that this is all a ploy done to gain someone's scripts and solely as such, expect us to ignore your requests for items. Understand that doing so in a setting where humanity is being treated like dirt and pushed towards the edge of extinction truly raises questions on your character's reasoning and morality."

Sounds like an obvious ploy to get a script to me.

It has been made abundantly clear that Flaxy will not be banned because he is donating a lot of money to 'fund projects'.

As much as I think he deserves an extended time in the naughty corner, I highly doubt this thread will change things.

Honestly, utterly toxic from what I see of him, no way around that. I say banish once more, perhaps for a month or so, hopefully Flaxy will have learned the error of his ways then, when and only when, he gets the full ban that he deserves. I don't enjoy learning through admins that he was unbanned solely because of him being a donator, when all of his roleplay revolves around gettin scripts and such.

"Lastly, which is the most subjective ruling of these changes, is this: these incidents need to be entirely befitting of your character, and if there's ever any suspicion that this is all a ploy done to gain someone's scripts and solely as such, expect us to ignore your requests for items. Understand that doing so in a setting where humanity is being treated like dirt and pushed towards the edge of extinction truly raises questions on your character's reasoning and morality."

Sounds like an obvious ploy to get a script to me.

I have been debating this rule since the night I got banned.

Please, assist.

Necro (Konrad) said:
You sold me the gun, said bye, and switched characters. Now I know that Jadougie is Sveta, which makes perfect sense. Oh, and that incident from a long time ago? You tried cock blocking me like 5 different times in an attempt to mug me, but you failed each time, earning you a permanent ban.

The reason I avoided the mug was because the mug was against server rules, it was based off of scripts, OOC motivation, and most likely metagame (All of you were in the same locked teasmspeak channel during this incident)
Once again you do not know the facts. I was permabanned for loan abuse. There were multiple incidents from back then where you did stupid things. And no, we do not meta in our locked teamspeak. Have someone record our chats and you will see. In our TS we joke and rank on eachother and other fuckery.

I am done speaking on this thread, I really have done nothing.

I'm just curious how that group thought it'd be a good idea to mug them after that trade not only is it really scriptwhoring but to do it literally straight after the trade? That's just desperately pathetic, how would you not feel bad for them? I'd really like to hear from more than just Flaxy right now.

Midas22 said:
I'm just curious how that group thought it'd be a good idea to mug them after that trade not only is it really scriptwhoring but to do it literally straight after the trade? That's just desperately pathetic, how would you not feel bad for them? I'd really like to hear from more than just Flaxy right now.
we all felt bad it was dumb

case closed

flaxy is gone, his title of "lord" has been stripped away he'll remain a peasant.

7:14 PM - lad: who was involved in that
7:16 PM - lad: in that trade deal or whatever
7:16 PM - lad: jadougie, mt, and flax?
7:16 PM - Rob: yes sir
7:16 PM - lad: ok
7:16 PM - lad: so jadougie switched characters once they had the ar2?
7:16 PM - lad: and then flax and mt came to hold them up?
7:17 PM - Rob: as far as im aware, thats what occured.
7:18 PM - lad: aight
7:18 PM - lad: dish out a 5 day ban on all 3
7:18 PM - Rob: will do

An event was being done to make things interesting in the city once, on a throwaway character Flaxy firebomb the SeC and a DeL in a theater full of COTA and citizens. He did as a note received a 60 minute ban but in the past firebombing an RDC which is lower security got a permaban.

http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/21686-hl2rp-screenshots-v2/?p=381775

Additionally he made a character that attempted to grope Scone's Oka character and talked about grabbing her breasts. Another throwaway character.

http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/18874-quotes-thread/?p=382267

Im just gonna clear one thing up cus people keep going on about it.

Flaxxy has not donated for any kind of ban immunity - directly or indirectly.

I think it is extremely naive of any of you who believe that if you were the owners of a community, you would not give a certain amount of extra leeway to your main donators considering how they benefit your server in the bigger picture.

Flaxxy may have done some things wrong but what he is also sufferring from is a bad reputation that makes it easy for players and admins to quickly single him out in problem situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread