Flaxy and Mugging

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancana

Banned
Dec 11, 2014
Players Name: Flaxy

Steam ID: (Console Crashes, therefor can't find it)

Reason for ban: My character, Gunther Wittmann formed a deal with a woman 'Sveta' to trade in 5 rifles for an AR2. So, about three days later, she wanted to trade. But I should've known, she was apart of Flaxy and MT's scriptplaying group, and they were all on teamspeak at the time, which most likely indicates they were metagaming. But I cannot prove that and it is not out main problem, so I will let it be. Anyways, I did have a great deal of friendly roleplay with them, giving them no IC reason so far to mug me. But just as I bought the AR2 from Sveta, she immedietly logs right off, Flaxy's character, Earl, walks in with a gun to me, and MT's character, Harley, blocks the door, and the rest of the teamspeak channel stands outside the place, watching. He tells me to drop the AR2, I don't, tell him that this mug is against the server rules since it was only for a script and OOC benefit. Then, foolishly, I respawned my character, avoiding the situation although it was completely against the rules. Rob and I chatted in teamspeak, and I accepted a two day ban. Today, when my ban was over, I joined the server to MT, Jadougie, and Flaxy whining about not having their AR2. So I get mine deleted and given to them, although they neglected to read the rules and their mug should've earned them at least a short ban. Then I am told to NLR when I was roleplaying it as inguries on my character. I don't understand, why are the scriptplayers being rewarded and thr roleplayers are bring punished? I feel the scriptplayer should be punished, no matter how much money they donate.

Proof: Rob most likely has it

What would you like to see improved: A temporary ban on Flaxy and if so, my script given back to me. Yes, I would like the script back. Yes, I do not care if you call me a scriptwhore because I know that Roleplay is my main focus.

I apolagize in advance for any spelling or grammar errors, it is difficult to check on mobile.

"yeah ill change guys"
alright
if this is true that's just a) a dick move and b) another break of the rules

from this to somehow acquiring a cota vest within a few days he's proving that he's focused on just scripts tbh
obviously the 1-2 day ban wasn't enough for him to reconsider his ways that he was apparently so sorry about

We have seen this time and time before.

He has not changed.

He is rapidly becoming as big of a problem for player mental health as Pirate was.

Most of the donators on the server are script hungry whores. Unfortunately, you can't change that, they're 'supporting' the server with their money, when in reality they're ruining roleplay for everyone else.

FeuerSeer said:
We have seen this time and time before.

He has not changed.

He is rapidly becoming as big of a problem for player mental health as Pirate was.
What ended up happening to him?

I haven't been focusing on scripts too much really, I've been doing a lot of passive role-play and been focusing on the idea of role-play mainly rather than scripts. Yes, I realize that mugging him was quite dumb, but I was told to do it ic so I did.

It got to where within 5 minutes of him logging on the server admins needed to resolve fights and arguments caused by him.

On passive - You were involved in the overly mingy freeing of vorts that lacked the week plus planning, as is the events of yesterday are making me consider bringing it to the Vort elders to make freeing attempts ask for auths in the admin auth board to avoid the fuckery that happened.

You're also the one who when we began mugging, you suicided mid role-play then disconnected to avoid any punishment and only received a two day ban, and in looc, said something along the lines of "fuck you, go fuck yourself bitch, idc"

Lord Flaxseed said:
I am not that bad.

Getting rather close if every time you log on the server people end up arguing about actions you took.

Also, stop making mingy throwaway characters just to stir up dumb shit in the city. Please god stop.

i don't know why we try anymore lol he's bought himself immunity to ban straight out

What else can we do? He donated the extra for ban immunity, just have to deal with his bullshit.

I feel that if Flaxy is a big enough problem they will be forced to deal with him. Much like with Pirate, though Pirate was not as much of a Donator I think.

TheWhiteRyuu said:
What else can we do? He donated the extra for ban immunity, just have to deal with his bullshit.
what the fuck i have never donated to receive ban immunity you guys eat bullshit like its crack

You may have not donated specifically for it but you receive it due to the donations you have done.

You have also on a number of occasions asked to donate for things that were fully attempts to bribe admins, they were rejected yes but it was still an attempt at bribery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread