Flaxxy

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time I got unbanned a day later, Seal unbanned me. I'm sorry.

dougal said:
This just in: another one
Eqhuinox killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_m24
And I was OOC with that one, sitting out with my phys gun and taking pictures!

I've said all I've got to say here. Last time we thought you'd change and you were pretty much saying the same stuff as you are now. I honestly don't think you can change, but it's up to the admins

it was literally a mistake okay, I realize that and I fucked up.

I came back during s2k and I shouldn't have. I fucked up, and I'm sorry for that, although I've said sorry way too often at this point.

I'm really trying to change, and I made an error on my way to fully changing.

One thing I'm wondering, during the first COTA attack on the FOB you were sniping from the top-left cliff with a few others on Earl. By the time we rolled in for a second time you were running past us in the canals with your physgun. What's up with that?

Greene said:
From the looks of it, that's five errors.

But you didn't mean those, right?
It's four, and they were all related to eachother, although that doesn't make it any better.

I did do those, purposely, and I shouldn't have and I regret doing so because these players are obviously stressed out over it and I made their gameplay rather bad by coming back and making the S2K rather unfair.
TankNut said:
One thing I'm wondering, during the first COTA attack on the FOB you were sniping from the top-left cliff with a few others on Earl. By the time we rolled in for a second time you were running past us in the canals with your physgun. What's up with that?
I was taking pictures following Rex on Earl with my physgun, completely ooc.

That's a good point. On multiple canal deployments, I've seen us shoot at you, and then you round a corner and pull out your physgun, presumably to avoid capture.

I'm sorry, giving up because i feel the other players feel my ban is justified, the admins can ban me if they feel its needed :(

When have I begged you for scripts?

I'm not going to derail the thread and bring past offenses up. I could say a million shitty things about you, but I'm saying there's a good chance you /might/ have changed, and I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread