Flaxxy

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doog

low effort
Feb 26, 2013
  • Players Name: Lord Flaxseed
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53348892
  • Reason for ban: Coming back numerous times in S2K when the rule was 1 life
  • Proof: TankNut killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_m24_a3

Lord Flaxseed killed ♛ Duaine ♛ using weapon_cc_f2000
    Lord Flaxseed killed Stiles using weapon_cc_arp

AnEvilGuy killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_ar2
    TankNut killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_m24_a3
    Abni killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_mp7_specops
  • What would you like to see improved: He should be banned, honestly. Anyone else pulling this much amount of shit (let's not forget that he got caught blatantly attempting to item transfer) would have been permabanned long ago, if he didn't fill Dave's wallet.

First off, came on Trevon first. He died, I left.

Then, I came back on on Earl. I ended up dying on Earl due to me dropping and picking up a script because it was glitching, and getting headshotted.

I told Dave I thought that was unfair, he didn't say I couldn't come back and said it was fine but he was getting shit for it, and then I died on Earl once more.

Then I sat back and stopped coming back.

I apologize for doing so, I stopped doing it. Should've stopped earlier.

That's not the point, though.
I could list all the reasons to make this ban request on you but it'd take too long.
afaik malicious players usually get banned, i.e. pirate, raspberry, etc
what makes you any different?

Lord Flaxseed said:
I believe I only died three times. Not four.

Lord Flaxseed killed ♛ Duaine ♛ using weapon_cc_f2000
Lord Flaxseed killed Stiles using weapon_cc_arp

AnEvilGuy killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_ar2
Abni killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_mp7_specops

This just in: another one
Eqhuinox killed Lord Flaxseed using weapon_cc_m24

a28d3fbdbb.png

5RKAtCP.jpg

Main issue here is character switching just to get back into S2K. Stupid shit like that used to be banned and should be. If it were solely on me I'd give you a week timeout just because of all the shit you've done on-top of it, but I'll let other admins weigh in too.

I say make it two. The other day we had a shootout and we made it clear to people, you don't return after you die.

He's proven time and time again that he can't learn his lesson.
Just my input

And I've stopped. I've reported things I've seen lately, and I haven't been item-transferring and breaking other rules. I'm trying hard to change, I'm sorry.

And if this is you mad at me because I've always been rude to you when you bashed chilies, I'm sorry.

dougal you should've asked for dollar recompensation of moral damage you sustained during the STK
the ban is pointless as Flaxy's gonna get unbanned, why not make a few quick bucks instead?

ohmygod i'm not mad because you got mad at me when i bashed chilis i couldnt care less about chilis
youre a repeated rulebreaker and the one time you got punished for it you got unbanned a day after
rulebreakers need to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread