Flaxseed: Permaban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midas22 said:
oh rite i didnt realise you got to decide when its all over

na, just dont revest during the whole situation in general. dont revest in downtime between shootings, dont revest after a wave of cops is dealt with
Show me proof the CCA was directly behind us? The situation was over in the city at least, what would have come to the canals is another story.
Does not warrant a week ban let alone an hour ban.
You just nitpicked a reason to set off a cascade because there is obviously a witchhunt on Flaxy.

littleb said:
Show me proof the CCA was directly behind us? The situation was over in the city at least, what would have come to the canals is another story.
You have to wait fifteen minutes after the last gunshot. I set a timer at the beginning of the firefight and it wasn't up by the time I posted my other ban thread. You didn't wait. You were not clear to leave. You were clearly told you'd be banned if you left.

It wasn't over.

littleb said:
There was a JW and they were looking for you, that sounds like a situation on the city.

clav said:
You have to wait fifteen minutes after the last gunshot. I set a timer at the beginning of the firefight and it wasn't up by the time I posted my other ban thread. You didn't wait. You were not clear to leave. You were clearly told you'd be banned if you left.

It wasn't over.

Correct. I watched them move from shooting at units from the scaffolding around the construction site, moving down to the store down the alley from the Grotto, using the grate in that store to get into the sewers then going into the vending machine room. It deffo wasn't 15 minutes.

Pirate was a good roleplayer, besides his OOC attitude I genuinely liked the fella. Provided some good moments for me, especially in SRP.

Flaxxy on the other hand is relatively new compared to most of us around, and has yet to really do anything that strikes me as definite perma-ban. Sure, I guess you can get angry with his S2K, or his abundant ingame script collection. The shit he did today is close to nothing compared to Dave's 'attack' on the Nexus. Several occasions where Dave and his soldiers took down plenty of CCA. The OUR's annihilation of the plaza.

Flaxxy is just like Dave and the others, ect. He is just not an admin, or an older player.

He can improve, like all human beings can. He just needs a little motivation(Which I think if he hasn't tasted already he will never taste). Constant badgering and bans are not going to do anything but piss him off, as he is a human being. It feels like sometimes you guys forget that. Flaxxy gets caught up in some dumb shit, sure. He's not very good at deciphering idiocy before it's too late. And he's bad at apologies, so we permanently ban him.

I guess Flaxxy is an outlet for your hatred against Dave, LittleB, or whoever else? Honestly, I've had a few good times with Flaxxy. The good don't outweigh the bad, but it shows that he is capable of being a normal person.

Like Scone said; let's wait until he does the literally unforgivable, pushes the entire community so far that the backlash is a permanent ban. I don't think he's gotten there yet, and there is hope for him.

I think mugging for scripts every hour for a day and pulling the same trade and mug shit on people beforehand, alongside other offenses and the latest shit he's been doing count against your hope.

Midas22 said:
oh rite i didnt realise you got to decide when its all over

na, just dont revest during the whole situation in general. dont revest in downtime between shootings, dont revest after a wave of cops is dealt with
I honestly dont think thats worth a week ban though, and we never left the server until we were banned.

Jadougie said:
I honestly dont think thats worth a week ban though
Are you going to risk getting another week after your week is up?

"It's just a day" is commonplace talk here at TnB. "It's just a week" doesn't seem to be as common.

This thread isn't about you or littleb, though. This thread doesn't even revolve around today's events entirely - that was just the catalyst. This is about Flaxxy.

Jadougie said:
I honestly dont think thats worth a week ban though, and we never left the server until we were banned.
Bennet's decision alone for that time, not mine.

Flaxseed has been permanently banned. A request for an unban may be submitted in three months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread