Flaxseed: Permaban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tami

Banned
Mar 12, 2012
Players Name: Lord Flaxseed
Steam ID:
Reason for ban: Malicious community member. He absolutely is not here for roleplay. McGraw has no chance of returning to TnB, neither should he.
Proof: Ask anyone.
What would you like to see improved: Anyone who has a remote presence at TnB, on server or on forums, knows exactly why Flaxxy shouldn't be a part of the community. It shouldn't even be debated. He's overly aggressive when he thinks he can get the upper hand over someone, incredibly cocksure and arrogant about his ban-proof status, but pulls back and claims victimization whenever he's in over his head. He tries to emotionally manipulate community members with claimed mental disabilities to garner sympathy from the community and gather support. Dave said something along the lines of, "Would you ban one of your highest donators?" But according to Flaxxy, he hasn't donated in "at least three weeks," and doesn't plan on donating anytime soon. So why is he here still?

i got banned today for revesting in s2k

i havent been doing anything but defending myself in shoutbox im not attacking anyone

1f4a6670255fd70bce7af8a54630123f.png

d0064df6458388c27cc08f1c370ce1d0.png

7991e1358b92bacf832555cc17dee556.png

e6b4d17ae1ef86c2eefaa1a2e33426d3.png

"I'm sorry guys I swear I'm trying to change"
What's this... sixth? Can it be sixth strike you're out, please?

From my last post.
Flaxseed's said a million and one times that he's sorry and wants to change oh-so-badly, and that he's here for roleplay! Every time he proves that he isn't here for roleplay, he goes on the forums, pleads his case about how he's a victim of the bullies of taco 'n banana, lead by yours truly and dave the human, and how he's going to change. It's a cycle, really. He fucks up, gets banned, says he's going to change, gets unbanned, doesn't change, repeat. I can link him plenty of DarkRP servers to acquire scripts on, or an HL2DM server to take out his anger by shooting people with CCA models, but he's obviously got no interest in roleplaying and therefore doesn't need to be here. McGraw's banned, Pirate's banned, neither of which have a chance of getting unbanned. Flaxxy's arguably more toxic than either of them, and yet he's still here.

Do not let today be indicative of all he is. Today he was actually spurring some good RP in a poorly-handled manner. Otherwise, he genuinely has shown some improvement and commitment to an attempt at RP, it's just not as drastic as we'd like to see yet.

His track record's pretty bad and much more of this and it should be a perma-ban, sure. Let's just wait for him to actually go ahead with the unforgivable.

No. I watched him and his crew prep with guns and vests, I checked to see if they were coordinating in teamspeak, today's events was nothing more than a guise to excuse their 'accidental' bout of shotcop. They were walking around in plain sight armed to the teeth. That's begging and pleading on their hands and knees, asking a cop to shoot at them. Even if it wasn't, the numerous offences from the past are more than enough to sweep him away. He's not improving at all, if anything he's getting worse because he believes that he can do whatever he feels like.

I'm glad we finally found someone to hate more than me.

Reminder that Flax bought a CISR from Locust for 70 bucks and god knows what else from the Cabal who was milking him as a ghoul for ages. Someone in this community that is more toxic than I am. This is an impressive achievement.

I'll throw in what happened from my perspective for sake of transparency.

We found a CA (member) in the slum district and seized the opportunity to try and grab her, after a confrontation with the CCA we decided to abort the idea an ran back to the sewers to wait out and head to the canals. That was supposedly the end of the shooting and once we made it to the resistance HQ in the sewers we revested before heading off to the canals transfer point. This is the sensitive point, the ban reason was 'revesting' however as I clearly stated the confrontation with the CCA was over. Something Midas failed to realise.

Pirate was a good roleplayer, besides his OOC attitude I genuinely liked the fella. Provided some good moments for me, especially in SRP.

Flaxxy on the other hand is relatively new compared to most of us around, and has yet to really do anything that strikes me as definite perma-ban. Sure, I guess you can get angry with his S2K, or his abundant ingame script collection. The shit he did today is close to nothing compared to Dave's 'attack' on the Nexus. Several occasions where Dave and his soldiers took down plenty of CCA. The OUR's annihilation of the plaza.

Flaxxy is just like Dave and the others, ect. He is just not an admin, or an older player.

He can improve, like all human beings can. He just needs a little motivation(Which I think if he hasn't tasted already he will never taste). Constant badgering and bans are not going to do anything but piss him off, as he is a human being. It feels like sometimes you guys forget that. Flaxxy gets caught up in some dumb shit, sure. He's not very good at deciphering idiocy before it's too late. And he's bad at apologies, so we permanently ban him.

I guess Flaxxy is an outlet for your hatred against Dave, LittleB, or whoever else? Honestly, I've had a few good times with Flaxxy. The good don't outweigh the bad, but it shows that he is capable of being a normal person.

Like Scone said; let's wait until he does the literally unforgivable, pushes the entire community so far that the backlash is a permanent ban. I don't think he's gotten there yet, and there is hope for him.

littleb said:
I'll throw in what happened from my perspective for sake of transparency.

We found a CA (member) in the slum district and seized the opportunity to try and grab her, after a confrontation with the CCA we decided to abort the idea an ran back to the sewers to wait out and head to the canals. That was supposedly the end of the shooting and once we made it to the resistance HQ in the sewers we revested before heading off to the canals transfer point. This is the sensitive point, the ban reason was 'revesting' however as I clearly stated the confrontation with the CCA was over. Something Midas failed to realise.
Excactly... yet we all get banned for a week..

Admrive said:
Flaxxy on the other hand is relatively new compared to most of us around, and has yet to really do anything that strikes me as definite perma-ban. Sure, I guess you can get angry with his S2K, or his abundant ingame script collection. The shit he did today is close to nothing compared to Dave's 'attack' on the Nexus. Several occasions where Dave and his soldiers took down plenty of CCA. The OUR's annihilation of the plaza.
Rofl. You are such a pathetic sycophant it's not even funny. You point to one Isolate incident that was genuinely apologized for where as we have what five or six unban requests from Flax where Flax states they'll change and the only thing that happens is their behavior after each unban becomes more and more malicious and douchey?

littleb said:
I clearly stated the confrontation with the CCA was over. Something Midas failed to realise.
oh rite i didnt realise you got to decide when its all over

na, just dont revest during the whole situation in general. dont revest in downtime between shootings, dont revest after a wave of cops is dealt with

clav said:
:(

maybe instead of a permanent ban at this point; a last chance system should come into play? someone of higher authority rather than pseudo-admining lads like ourselves

Spartan5150 said:
Rofl. You are such a pathetic sycophant it's not even funny. You point to one Isolate incident that was genuinely apologized for where as we have what five or six unban requests from Flax where Flax states they'll change and the only thing that happens is their behavior after each unban becomes more and more malicious and douchey?
---
Someone in this community that is more toxic than I am. This is an impressive achievement.

Lord Flaxseed said:
some of those bans were mere mistakes, like the rena l dwyer unban. snaggy just banned me cause he thought i item transferred when in reality i just changed my name it was even sorted within the thread
okay that doesnt change the fact that youve been banned purposely like 10000 times

Admrive said:

maybe instead of a permanent ban at this point; a last chance system should come into play? someone of higher authority rather than pseudo-admining lads like ourselves
he's been given several "last chances"

Admrive said:

I don't think you understand how reform works. If someone gets worse, you don't give in and give them what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread