Filthiest Communist

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is disgusting, Filthy.
EDIT: Mate, you assumed the role of an actor in this scenario, and actors do not dictate what their assigned character does in the context of the story. SCRIPTS do. You weren't the one handling the script of this story. Sid was and by doing this you have essentially taken control of the story and booted Sid out when it was originally his in the first place! Do you seriously think this was appropriate?

EDIT 2: I believe this is ban-worthy.

why do people at this community always refuse to own up to their mistakes lmao.

commie, i know that you're a great roleplayer with plenty of potential, but the reason you're regarded as a mong (when you were grouped in with littleb and tunnelsnakeirish on jamie's SID roster for example) is because you keep pulling shit like this.

don't ask to be viewed as a mature roleplayer if you're not gonna act it.

spamodamm said:
why do people at this community always refuse to own up to their mistakes lmao.

commie, i know that you're a great roleplayer with plenty of potential, but the reason you're regarded as a mong (when you were grouped in with littleb and tunnelsnakeirish on jamie's SID roster for example) is because you keep pulling shit like this.

don't ask to be viewed as a mature roleplayer if you're not gonna act it.
Pretty much this exactly, and it also applies to several other people as well (though neither of those two).

That event had a whole lot going for it, and the backstory behind it of it being a set-up and the guy having his daughter at stake was a genuinely wonderful, cruel idea that fit the world so well.

Then Communist happened.

I'm all for a ban being laid here - I know Communist is a good roleplayer and all, but come on, man. What were you thinking?

I'm voiding the entire thing, personally, since I don't want Sid's character's otherwise-good name to be totally besmirched because of something that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place.

It's also fucking with my overarching plot here, because instead of the rumours about Crenshaw spreading and settling naturally, everyone is served up the obvious truth of the matter IC when your character actor went off-script and blurted. It spoils the whole point of the plot.

It's all well and good to fuck with a plot with an actual developed character, and in fact I encourage it, but using an instrument that was given to you for an out of character purpose to fuck with it isn't right. When you substitute someone by playing an event character because they can't control more than one at a time, remember that you're playing a character that's effectively theirs, with the script being what they decided they wanted the character to do.

I wasn't going to ban you originally, but I think for being a complete shitter and being so adamant that you're correct you should be.
Event characters are not meant to be free-flow unless the coordinator says so. You do what they say because you're volunteering to.
e; fuck it we'll do it live. bumping this to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread