Filthiest Communist

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sid~

PRETTY COOL GUY. THE GUY WHO REALLY INTRODUCED THE
May 21, 2011
Okay, so to follow up Symmetry's event about Crenshaw, I was going to do an execution of an actor falsely charged with bogus crimes like rape and murder of one of the graduates mentioned in Lowry's announcement. The EVENT and TEMP character was to do this under the pressure of either agreeing to be executed or let his daughter be inducted in the non-mechanical reproduction simulation program. After the confession, there would be some heartfelt propaganda of remembering her and shit, just more hate fuel aganst the resistance.

So, I asked for a volunteer OOCly to help me with an event. I told the ones that did what will go down and what's going to happen. I specifically asked oocly for a fake confessor that's going to be executed and a grieving man.

Here comes a DUTY 03 ( Fithy Commie ), and I was like 'whoa, a unit, I can trust him not to be a total dick'. So we go through the ENTIRE preparations, motives, and script, both seemed to understand their temp role.

Then we finally go to the stage when the people have arrived and it's too late to cancel it. Out of nowhere and just then, he goes:

[PM from Lionel] This isnt gonna go as planned IC, just so you know.

And I pm him back, saying, what the fuck. Then we exchange more PMs:

[PM from Lionel] gonna go on script for a bit, and then go off script
[PM to Lionel] its not cool
[PM to Lionel] can u not
[PM from Lionel] are u being srs
[PM to Lionel] yes lol

[PM from Lionel] gonna go on script for a bit, and then go off script
[PM to Lionel] its not cool
[PM to Lionel] can u not
[PM from Lionel] are u being srs
[PM to Lionel] yes lol
[PM from Lionel] like, actually serious?
[PM to Lionel] i planned this event, chose a volunteer who i asked particually to follow an eventr.
[PM to Lionel] and then he wants to go out and dos omething else at the LAST minute
[PM to Lionel] thats a gigantic dick move.
[PM from Lionel] Sid, be serious. Are you serious you want me to be on script?
[PM to Lionel] yes

Note, after I told him I was being serious for him to not fuck up my event that I planned, he went totally silent. it looked as if he silently agreed and then he does this goes on the 'fuck the police' tirade of revealing what the real plan was.

Here's my problem:

If he was his own genuine character, I wouldn't have minded. It's his character, his history, and his personality. He can roleplay how he wishes.

But it wasn't, Lionel was a specific event character that I specifically asked over OOC that was temp, to be executed live on stage after following certain things. I ony had the grace to do some IC background roleplay on both the actor and lionel for the sake atmosphere and they don't get bored waiting for the prep. We did this under the understanding that this was an event of mine and we had a script to ICly and OOCly to follow. He wasn't forced to do this, he volunteered OOCly.

IC is IC holds no water here cause he was chosen OOCly in an OOC matter and held OOCly to the guy who made the event.

He decided to be a gigantic dick, wait until i can't stop it, and ruined my event for absolutely no reason other than him trying to be special and be a dick. That event-fuckup would have been PK-worthy on Jin-tae which is an actual long-term character.

Now, is it ban-worthy? I don't know, but I want some punishment to arise from this. Imagine hiring an actor for a play, you tell him what needs to do, he hundred percents agrees to do it, doesn't say any complaint or reservations, and when its time for the play to begin, he goes: "hey boss, fuck you, im doing my own thing lol", then just shit talks your company. He'd get fired.

• Proof:
check logs,but the PM is enough and proof that he went off-script.
`
  • What would you like to see improved: For people to understand that asking to be volunteered for an event and given a specific script to follow means you have to follow the script. Not to be a dick and do your own thing despite the pleas of the guy that you voluntarily asked to work for fun.

What.

Let me explain myself here a bit.

I agreed to be an event character, yes.

Did I agree to abide by a certain script to some degree? Yes.

Did I intend to fall through with it IC'ly? No. I wasn't trying to be special, I wasn't trying to be a "special snowflake" I was trying to be immersive, for the good of Citizen roleplay. I didn't want this to be a generic "fuck Crenshaw" event. I wanted this to be a special event, as opposed to just that. If people expect certain things from me, I expect them to lay out certain things for me, if they don't want me to go on my own road. I enjoyed the event, honestly. If this wasn't for the enjoyment of the server, I wouldn't have done it. I have my own characters to develop, and this Character was indeed a temporary and event one. Do I feel bad? No.

Did I enjoy the event? Yes.

I'm not going to let OOC fuel me over IC things. The man was killed, and it was all IC. Don't go pulling any of that stuff about abiding by a script. I did this solely for others to enjoy, as opposed to myself. If Jin-Tae is killed over this, I deeply apologize Sid.

Basically, I have my own things to do on server. I did this for the server, as opposed to my self

If you're gonna involve yourself with an event and you get trusted with a character with a FUCKING FRIGGIN COTA VEST then you should do as you're told.

Not only did you betray their trust by acknowledging their orders but just going on your own road is a total dick move.

The_filthiest_communist said:
why are u playing dumb and oocly saying shit like 'THANK YOU JIN-TAE, THAT WAS A FUN EVENT, THANKS FOR ORGANIZING' when it was clear from the start after you suddenly told me ur gonna go off-script oocly, i oocly told you not to cause its a dick moe?

Lionel: [OOC] Holy shit I loved that event. Can u lads pm me and Sid what you thought of it?

Lionel: [OOC] That was fun. Everyone thank Jin-Tae for organizing that event. :D

ps: incase he tries to get apologetic about this:

[RADIO] Jin-Tae Lee: // not my fault, hes being a dick and going off-script after promising to go through this event OOcly with me

[PM from Lionel] fella, ic is ic. A man will do lots of things in desperation. I promised I'd do an event, not follow an ic thing.

[PM to Lionel] no it isnt, ur a temp event character not a developed one
[PM to Lionel] ur a dick, gg

I did this for the server, as opposed to my self
2645293-bryan-cranston-stars-as-walter-white-in-breaking-bad_super.jpg

What.

Did I intend to fall through with it IC'ly? No. I wasn't trying to be special, I wasn't trying to be a "special snowflake" I was trying to be immersive, for the good of Citizen roleplay. I didn't want this to be a generic "fuck Crenshaw" event. I wanted this to be a special event, as opposed to just that. If people expect certain things from me, I expect them to lay out certain things for me, if they don't want me to go on my own road. I enjoyed the event, honestly. If this wasn't for the enjoyment of the server, I wouldn't have done it. I have my own characters to develop, and this Character was indeed a temporary and event one. Do I feel bad? No.

I'm not going to let OOC fuel me over IC things. The man was killed, and it was all IC. Don't go pulling any of that stuff about abiding by a script. I did this solely for others to enjoy, as opposed to myself. If Jin-Tae is killed over this, I deeply apologize Sid.

Basically, I have my own things to do on server. I did this for the server, as opposed to my self
This wasn't your call though.

Sid graciously provided YOU with a character to assist with the event.

~Sid~ said:
If he was his own genuine character, I wouldn't have minded. It's his character, his history, and his personality. He can roleplay how he wishes.
Really good point, if you were on your personal character then of course you can RP as you wish. If he went over a script with you about what you're supposed to do then you do as he says.

to sum up, don't bite the hand that feeds you or in this case provided you with an event character

if i ask you to make me a sandwich on pumpernickel with salami, balogney, ham, mustard and a sprinkle of pepper, do not bring me a large fry doused in salt because it is what you wanted

What.

Did you organize this event? No.

Did you create this event? No.

Did you develop this character, choose his background, personality and etc? No.

Was this character your own idea? No.

'To some degree'? Since when the fuck did you tell me this? No where in our conversation did you ever "can i go off-script a little bit.", you literally did your own thing LAST MINUTE WITHOUT TELLING ME.

It wasn't a generic 'fuck Crenshaw' event, it was a public propaganda and execution while creating a heroic posthumous character that was going to be part of TnB storyline, shit like remembering Malala or something. The daughter was supposed to be mentioned in future speeches, event dedicated to her, etc. Even then, it doesn't matter what you wanted the event to be, you didn't make this. You were literally a volunteered actor, OOCly.

For the others to enjoy? Lmao what, are you just saying stuff to save face?

What.

Are you this disconnected from reality in your daily life, or do you save it for TnB?

I have school tomorrow, folks.

pls no roast too hard.

Nighty night.

Also, Sid. If you wish to explain this out and handle it at a relatively low level, feel free to add me on steam, ill be on for a bit more.

i would add u but im pretty sure u would go "sorry, my own road, i know i agreed to talk to you, but im going to block you, im not doing this for for myself, im doing it for tnb"

~Sid~ said:
i would add u but im pretty sure u would go "sorry, my own road, i know i agreed to talk to you, but im going to block you, im not doing this for for myself, im doing it for tnb"
im a true martyr, I know.

your passive aggressive sarcasm has been noted.

im a true martyr, I know.

your passive aggressive sarcasm has been noted.
Don't be a sarcastic asshole when you fucked up an event because you can't even understand how to follow a damn script.

What's the point of having a script if your not going to abide by the script. It was a privilege to be apart of the event in such a way, and you immediately fucked it up by going off-script for no reason. Now your on the forums pleading your case by giving bullshit excuses so you don't look worse than you already are.

No but seriously, that fuck-up on your part could very easily get Jin-Tae PK'd.

That's basically the ultimate dick move to have him lose that long-term character because you didn't feel like following his script on some petty whim just to lead the event down the same old boring path they always go down when someone thinks it'd be more "fun" and "exciting" to initiate discord and even try for a riot.

You agree to do something OOC you best fucking do it and not change your mind.

If nothing else, let's try wipe whatever the fuck that was from Jin-Tae's reputation so it doesn't bite Sid in the ass later because that is seriously damaging to any CA character.

Lawrence said:
I'm going to make it clear right now; I'm not going to PK Jin-Tae for that.
I was more jabbing at how the build-up of this sort of thing happening over and over could lead to it all the faster, a diminishing of his IC respect and power, and the unravelling of his character as a result since dumb stuff happened and people misunderstood what actually happened. What I saw ended up being an embarrassment for Jin-Tae and I'd have ICly lost whatever respect I had for him. Instead I think I'll just void it as it seems pretty unfair to let this ruined event change that aspect.

After having the happening explained to me I do wanna say I find this disappointing. Communist is a decent roleplayer and I'd have expected better from him. I especially think his callous refusal to apologize when he clearly fucked up is disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread