FauntedScript Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutrient10

New Blood
Aug 9, 2015
  • Players Name: FauntedScript
  • Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:0:151061889
  • Reason for ban:
  • It started off with him holding a crowbar, then he hit me with it multiple times so it set me off... I pulled out my PPK (weapon_cc_ppk) and shot him, then his friend killed me and my friend picked up the PPK and he Faunted said I broke FearRP when he had a little crowbar and I had a gun. Also when I next saw him he looked at me for a minute then pulled out his AK74 SU (weapon_cc_ak74_su) and RDM'd me. Soon after my friend pulled out the PPK (with no intent to kill anyone or harm them) and Faunted then RDM'd him and stole the PPK and disconnected from the server (as seen in proof section) he didn't time out at all just simply disconnected from the server.
  • Proof:
  • FauntedScript killed [DPA] Nutella using weapon_cc_ak74_su
  • FauntedScript killed ODST 577 using weapon_cc_ak74_su
    Player FauntedScript left the game (Disconnect by user.)
    Extra:
  • Also I would like my PPK to be refunded.
  • What would you like to see improved:
  • I would like to see him banned for a reasonable ammout of time and I would love for someone to knock some sense into him.

Assuming there was no RP performed at all whatsoever, so far it isn't looking good for Faunted. I'll give him some time to respond before I start swinging hammers.

If there was actually RP but you've left it out for simplicity's sake or whatever, please post it as well.

Using SWEPs to defend yourself against RDM is shitty because it can wind you up in situations like these where you're burnt for all your weapons even though you might've been in the right. Next time, just use /a and start taking screenshots for a report instead.

Add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MyRobbinHoodTheory/

Zippo Raid said:
Assuming there was no RP performed at all whatsoever, so far it isn't looking good for Faunted. I'll give him some time to respond before I start swinging hammers.

If there was actually RP but you've left it out for simplicity's sake or whatever, please post it as well.

Using SWEPs to defend yourself against RDM is shitty because it can wind you up in situations like these where you're burnt for all your weapons even though you might've been in the right. Next time, just use /a and start taking screenshots for a report instead.

Add me on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MyRobbinHoodTheory/
Ok I've added you on steam just waiting for you to accept now.

Hello, everyone.
May I just start off, by saying, how it had been a pleasure RP'in with you, Nutrient10. That was some RP element, you pulled there, claiming after the incident, that you had been "looking through my prop menu, to spawn one, for the" '----IC RP---'. As for my associate, whom I addressed to the admin via in game, and that you personally knew of, could bare witness to this, as well as your dear friend, whose name I never acquired. IC'y 'Asher', had stated "I know wht he did wrong, just give hm the gun."
If you'd like, I can get on to him verifying the statement.

Now, onto the meat of the argument. You claimed that "It started off with him holding a crowbar, then he hit me with it multiple times so it set me off... I pulled out my PPK (weapon_cc_ppk) and shot him."
My retort, and explanation to this, is how many times WE (including Asher) had told you to vacate our IC grounds, unless you were participating. Let's not even get started, on how you came to be in that specific place, first off. Next, how you said, verbatim, in IC chat "I need to take a bath." along with another pile of gibberish, that everyone could verify. Subsequently, you had walked over to the nearest *pool?* , and dunked yourself in it, moving an item along. Not only did you engage us in IC chat, but acted out your IC chat intentions, proving that this was a RP, IC stake. After that, simply, we decided to mug you. You showed no FearRP, whatsoever, that I was holding the AK to your midsection, and left the room, no? This, is where I pulled out the crowbar, when you threatened to leave, by jumping down. . . a collapsed room. . . IC. . . Nice. You pulled out a PPK, and I smacked you, several times, yes. It was to this, my associate had killed you. You also forgot to mention, how I had the AK out, before the crowbar, instilling FearRP, or was I somehow dreaming this? Then again, you just claimed, we were RP'ing, by using the terminology FearRP, for the basis. "then his friend killed me and my friend picked up the PPK and he Faunted said I broke FearRP when he had a little crowbar and I had a gun."

"Also when I next saw him he looked at me for a minute then pulled out his AK74 SU (weapon_cc_ak74_su) and RDM'd me" Was that before, or after your friend had pulled a PPK on me? Oh, wait, I see. (Part two approaches.)
"Soon after my friend pulled out the PPK (with no intent to kill anyone or harm them) and Faunted then RDM'd him and stole the PPK and disconnected from the server (as seen in proof section) he didn't time out at all just simply disconnected from the server."
No intent to kill anyone or harm anyone? Why use it, then? Oh, yes, I remember, because, I "RDM'ed" you, prior to this series. . . Right.
Also, I just left the server? Directly after? That is what you are saying? Because, I even interacted with a unit, and a citizen, whom I can BOTH get confirmation, I was there before leaving, since they both inquired WHY there were gunshots in the near vicinity. Everyone is entitled, to seek justice, and attempt to state what is there opinion, but I bring the truth. I am not here, to waste anyone's time. I am here to play. Also, to your proof, if everything so stated there, happened so fast;
FauntedScript killed [DPA] Nutella using weapon_cc_ak74_su
FauntedScript killed ODST 577 using weapon_cc_ak74_su
Player FauntedScript left the game (Disconnected by user.)

How did I grab the PPK, and interact with other? Let me guess, I can type 60 words per second, right?
Seems legitimate.

Lushsalmon123 said:
im sory i dont read books
Okay, thanks for your valuable input you fucking idiot, fuck off if you aren't going to take things seriously.
Justicar said:
Hello, everyone.
May I just start off, by saying, how it had been a pleasure RP'in with you, Nutrient10. That was some RP element, you pulled there, claiming after the incident, that you had been "looking through my prop menu, to spawn one, for the" '----IC RP---'. As for my associate, whom I addressed to the admin via in game, and that you personally knew of, could bare witness to this, as well as your dear friend, whose name I never acquired. IC'y 'Asher', had stated "I know wht he did wrong, just give hm the gun."
If you'd like, I can get on to him verifying the statement.

Now, onto the meat of the argument. You claimed that "It started off with him holding a crowbar, then he hit me with it multiple times so it set me off... I pulled out my PPK (weapon_cc_ppk) and shot him."
My retort, and explanation to this, is how many times WE (including Asher) had told you to vacate our IC grounds, unless you were participating. Let's not even get started, on how you came to be in that specific place, first off. Next, how you said, verbatim, in IC chat "I need to take a bath." along with another pile of gibberish, that everyone could verify. Subsequently, you had walked over to the nearest *pool?* , and dunked yourself in it, moving an item along. Not only did you engage us in IC chat, but acted out your IC chat intentions, proving that this was a RP, IC stake. After that, simply, we decided to mug you. You showed no FearRP, whatsoever, that I was holding the AK to your midsection, and left the room, no? This, is where I pulled out the crowbar, when you threatened to leave, by jumping down. . . a collapsed room. . . IC. . . Nice. You pulled out a PPK, and I smacked you, several times, yes. It was to this, my associate had killed you. You also forgot to mention, how I had the AK out, before the crowbar, instilling FearRP, or was I somehow dreaming this? Then again, you just claimed, we were RP'ing, by using the terminology FearRP, for the basis. "then his friend killed me and my friend picked up the PPK and he Faunted said I broke FearRP when he had a little crowbar and I had a gun."

"Also when I next saw him he looked at me for a minute then pulled out his AK74 SU (weapon_cc_ak74_su) and RDM'd me" Was that before, or after your friend had pulled a PPK on me? Oh, wait, I see. (Part two approaches.)

"Soon after my friend pulled out the PPK (with no intent to kill anyone or harm them) and Faunted then RDM'd him and stole the PPK and disconnected from the server (as seen in proof section) he didn't time out at all just simply disconnected from the server."
No intent to kill anyone or harm anyone? Why use it, then? Oh, yes, I remember, because, I "RDM'ed" you, prior to this series. . . Right.
Also, I just left the server? Directly after? That is what you are saying? Because, I even interacted with a unit, and a citizen, whom I can BOTH get confirmation, I was there before leaving, since they both inquired WHY there were gunshots in the near vicinity. Everyone is entitled, to seek justice, and attempt to state what is there opinion, but I bring the truth. I am not here, to waste anyone's time. I am here to play. Also, to your proof, if everything so stated there, happened so fast;
FauntedScript killed [DPA] Nutella using weapon_cc_ak74_su
FauntedScript killed ODST 577 using weapon_cc_ak74_su
Player FauntedScript left the game (Disconnected by user.)

How did I grab the PPK, and interact with other? Let me guess, I can type 60 words per second, right?
Seems legitimate.
Do you have any logs of the roleplay leading up to this shit fest? As much as we would like to take your word, you kind have to have some sort of proof besides the kill messages and your disconnect message which you honestly shouldn't of done but I can understand, it was the heat of the moment. Next time I would advise /aing the incident and making your report before disconnecting so things can be resolved somewhat peacefully.

do either of you have logs of what happened?

killing someone with your scripted weapon is generally something to avoid, as well as using it to inflict damage when damage can just be applied through roleplay.

as far as i can tell there's been some sort of fault or misunderstanding from both sides

The amount of effort that goes into justifying muggings on these forums is hilarious. If youre mentally capable of structuring an argument, its pretty sad you choose to use your time having your character mug others. As opposed to actually building a narrative or developing a character.

Its basically the ultimate waste of time. Not only spending it on a gmod RP server, but then electing to do muggings? Pitiful.

The amount of effort that goes into justifying muggings on these forums is hilarious. If youre mentally capable of structuring an argument, its pretty sad you choose to use your time having your character mug others. As opposed to actually building a narrative or developing a character.

Its basically the ultimate waste of time. Not only spending it on a gmod RP server, but then electing to do muggings? Pitiful.

I got my water mugged I bought for 7 credits before. Though, mugging can rarely at times promote rp if done well and for a reason other than "I need the money"

theres lack of proof here and loose claims on both sides.

nutrient in the future, try to screenshot your logs and post them; conversations and all leading up to the rdm are eyeopening on who deserves to be banned. without proper proof the offender can argue all day and night about your position and eventually even shift the blame upon yourself. in the future get screenshots m8 and failing that, get the time of when it happened so that we can check the logs ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread