Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson, mingerunning away

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sid~

PRETTY COOL GUY. THE GUY WHO REALLY INTRODUCED THE
May 21, 2011
Player's Name: Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson
SteamID: Unknowns, admins weren't either on or AFK, or busy
Reason for a ban: Mingerunning away from consequences and needs to brush up how we roleplay here.
Proof:

CCA.C17-RcT.17929: What the hell is your malfunction, kid?
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: [LOCAL-OOC] No you bumped into me.
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: .No you bumped into me.
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: Oh, /I/ bumped into you.
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: Okay wiseguy, face the wall for me.
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: I moves off the side walk and so did you.
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: I ain't gonna repeat myself, face the wall voluntarily, or I'm going to make you.
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: Don't make it hard, boy.
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: Stop waisting me time. Bye.
** Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson walks off, nicely.
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: [LOCAL-OOC] hey
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: [LOCAL-OOC] let me emote
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: [LOCAL-OOC] come back to the street
(CCA.C17-RcT.17929) ** As the man turns around to walk away, the recruit would immediately respond by a right hook toward the back of the man's head. **
** Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson would take the hit, then he would turn around and dome the unit in the forehead.
CCA.C17-RcT.00846: Oi?
** CCA.C17-RcT.17929 would simly sidestep, the fact that the man already took a hit in the back of the head would make him dizzy enough to miss. The recruit responds by sending a knee toward the man's stomach.
Pictish Davidson: Good day, officer!
** Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson would move away, then get in a fighting stance.
** CCA.C17-RcT.00846 unclips his baton, heading up behind the man
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: [LOCAL-OOC] You can't join in.
** CCA.C17-RcT.17929 sighs, calling it over the radio before getting into his stance of his lowered. His palms extended, shoulders lowered, and his knees bent.
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: [LOCAL-OOC] he can
CCA.C17-RcT.00846: [LOCAL-OOC] Yes I can, suk me cok
[RADIO] CCA.C17-RcT.17929: Anti-citizen by the CCH-B.

** Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson left hooks the unit, unless he moves.(1secs) <- Note at this time, he literally waited one second while I was typing out a response, then just punched me with his fist swep and expected me to rp as if getting hit.

Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson says something in German.
[RADIO] CCA.C17-DUTY.01.84497: CCH-B? Description?
** CCA.C17-RcT.00846 simply swings his baton, aiming for the back of his head
[RADIO-DISPATCH] Vital signs for asset CCA.C17-VICE.03.93959 have ceased.
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: [LOCAL-OOC] YOU CANT JOIN IN
** CCA.C17-RcT.17929 simply drops down while the man man throws a bunch, ducking as he rams the man's stomach with his shoulders as both hands are gripped on his legs as he drives in for a double-legged takedown.
CCA.C17-RcT.00846: [LOCAL-OOC] YESSSS
CCA.C17-RcT.17929: [LOCAL-OOC] frost, this isn't darkrp
Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson: [LOCAL-OOC] I swear to god if you hit me..
CCA.C17-RcT.00846: [LOCAL-OOC] Already done fucker

** Eric 'Frosty' Wilkerson would knee kick the unit, then he would run. <- Ignores my takedown attempt, and mingeruns away

CCA.C17-RcT.00846: [LOCAL-OOC] Wut

What would you like seen improved: For Frosty stop mingerunning and know how to roleplay properly in the future.

Dunno what you're talking about my son, he's a real upstanding young fella.

shotcopper 9000 said:
I'm sure you'll all be glad to hear that after about two weeks of legitimately fantastic RP and bountiful character development, S3 has now reverted back to its natural state.

First scenario: we're in the comms shack, standing around as Timo gets a bullethole in his arm stitched up and bandaged. Enter our hero, 'Frosty', who even manages to barge in mid-conversation as well as mid-operation.

imxpLTR.jpg

Unable to find a willing BMD on S3, our hero sprints out of the building and disconnects in order to go find greener pastures.

Second scenario: Timo is now lying in a bunk in the barracks trying to rest up, while a couple of us sit around chatting and winding down after the barracks earlier began to resemble a humans-only Noah's Ark. In wanders 'Kennith', edgily trying to get our attention by deliberately not doing anything attention-seeking.

uqwf2zD.jpg

He, too, left to go find greener pastures.
...Oh.

he also might be a troll or have poor grasp of lore in general

7SV70PF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread