Enough is enough. [RESOLVED]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the bees said:
If Rob's trying to get them banned for "malicious" intent then we had better find TnB's version of MALICIOUS intent. Not THIS cookie cutter bullshit.

Harassment is pretty malicious in most versions of the word.

Also refrain from being snide and condescending to other site members you shit-stain.

Why can't I have nice things?

Dear everyone: behave yourselves. If you want to insult each other, take it somewhere else.

e: Also, throwing my hat in the ring — Pepsi, the reason I was saying "I'm not sure it counts" isn't because I thought it was okay. It's not okay. At all.

The problem is that people never get punished for acting like assholes and making the server a crass, unfriendly environment. Ever. No one gets in trouble for it. I gave up a long time ago on trying to get players to actually behave, or convince admins to enforce a reasonable standard of conduct, and the one we have now is extremely low — most of all on SRP. The only reason Eldoes, Coco, et cetera would get punished is because Rob made a stink.

Piss-poor behavior, except against admins, would still be completely unregulated everywhere else.

They have been picking on Rob way before the cyber logs. To be honest:

Rob brought that on himself.

But the constant attacks by them before should not be stood for.
Its wrong and it tells us a lot about how we handle the things that go on this community and that's not okay.

You can't pull the "oh they're bullying me on server lol" because me and Coco have been gone for some time and Ben hasn't done anything but pure roleplay since.

I'm not gonna' lie, it is pretty funny. Yet, we shouldn't of done those things. Obviously it might look like I'm apologizing for the three of us because there's a ban request on the line. I hadn't realised that the issue of the potato had pissed you off so much. The three of us therefore send an apology your way; you're free to take it or leave it.

We've never confronted you on the server on an IC manner, a few rude OOC comments is all.

eldeos/bounty was a cunt, fuck him

The thing is though Rob, is that it seems you are just asking for it, you get upset due to cyber logs that either you or somebody else posted on pastebin and didn't even set it to private. But just because they are there it doesn't mean we are should to use them to insult you. You have also private messaged me to show your trauma just for saying "koby kiffer" in LOOC, and on two occasions you have even taken it so far as to spawn a prop and prop push.

And yesterday on ventrilo I had said "Meet me in the back door of the basement" (part of the logs) and instead of muting me, (despite me telling you to do so) you continue to complain about mine, coco's and bounty's actions. So, it just seems you want the attention as you could have stopped such 'harassment' but you do nothing to do so.

Edit; that is poor wording for the OP "constant harassment" it implies that we do it all day everyday. Also, coco is banned from the forums right now so if he chooses to say something somebody will post it on his behalf.

Yes. I didn't mute you because I /CANNOT/ as I explained to you myself. One of the errors of having to use my phone for Ventrillo is that there are certain things like that I can't do. I cannot see comments of ANY sort (Player or server), I lack the ability to have any sort of options (Muting, boosting, etc.) to use with another user. I've said this before and I'll say it again to you. As for Eldeos, it is regardless as to when it happened. You have trapped me in corners on server before some of you were banned. Another thing, this has been constant. I've told you over and over to cease and you simply did not. You continued to be rude and demeaning.

i've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane.

you made me do this by naming your thread enough is enough

--

on another note, harassment is not right, and should not be supported, but don't take it too seriously even if it's constant. it's a roleplaying community on garry's mod ON THE INTERNET, so people are complete twats.

i don't like eldeos anyway tho, but thought walker was pretty funny with the potato thing that he got banned for

Rob Cowman said:
Yes. I didn't mute you because I /CANNOT/ as I explained to you myself. One of the errors of having to use my phone for Ventrillo is that there are certain things like that I can't do. I cannot see comments of ANY sort (Player or server), I lack the ability to have any sort of options (Muting, boosting, etc.) to use with another user. I've said this before and I'll say it again to you. As for Eldeos, it is regardless as to when it happened. You have trapped me in corners on server before some of you were banned. Another thing, this has been constant. I've told you over and over to cease and you simply did not. You continued to be rude and demeaning.

I didn't trap anyone in corners. I used to legitimately roleplay with you something chronic. Ask anyone.

You don't ask anyone to stop, you scream at the top of your lungs. And that's not screaming stop its screaming AAAAAAAAAA. :)

anyways, i'm going to contribute more to this thread if you unban walker, because i want him to enjoy zara kane with me.

you were banned on stalker yesterday once again, though, and from what i've seen previously you're just a massive troll. i don't blame you, i kind of am too, but i atleast don't go and insult people over vent, maybe because i'm not vent at all.

i don't know you other than from what i've seen of you, being that you name yourself sekhmet all of a sudden, get banned and then complaints. also heard from others over steam and stuff that you're kind of like this all the time.

i think it has to go through the administrator that banned you in the first place, and if it's permanent or a long one, possibly through drakens. dave may be the owner of the server with adv, but he has scls and admins for a reason, otherwise he could just fire all of them and deal with it as he pleases.

There's no rule anywhere stating what you had said to be correct.

Now can we get back on topic if you don't like it write a CCC.

what rule. i'm just saying that i think bans go through administrators instead of dave only. i'm not complaining, i don't really care much, but i think i should share my opinion because it's an open discussion.

what ccc. i'm not here about you being unbanned either, this is about a ban request, and i'm bringing up what you've done before.

[youtube]UwB9m4FslO4&autoplay=1[/youtube]

I'm locking this thread, as it turned to insults fast. Rest assured that the people who have flamed in this thread have been punished and any further harassment of Rob will be looked into. Don't do it.

I love donkey cock

but rest assured that this issue is being taken in all seriousness. Harassment is something that should not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread