Enough is enough. [RESOLVED]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robe

some fucking pog fuck
Sep 30, 2012
Player Names: Cocothegogo, Eldeos and Dugmoore.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40849781 (Eldeos), STEAM_0:0:24803455 (Cocothegogo), STEAM_0:1:47863849 (Dugmoore)
Reason for ban: Constant harassment of me and my roleplay. I can hardly sit in Vent anymore without one of them speaking in a rude manner against me. They have trapped me in corners on server and interrupted my roleplay. I have asked them many times to stop but they just won't seem to budge. They've apparently made Youtube videos on me, which is crossing the line to a major extent.
Proof: A previous post in the bans section has proof of Coco being malicious, Eldeos's signature has a picture of a photoshopped potato on to my head. You can ask anyone from Ventrillo and they'd know exactly what I'm talking about. I'll also refer to a post that was removed several days ago because of it's content.
What would you like to see improved: I'd honestly like to see these people punished /severely/ . They've been punished before, but obviously it just wasn't enough for them to learn a lesson from.

I'm fairly certain they can't trap you in the corners on the server because they've been banned for quite some time now. I'm also fairly certain that if you didn't save cyber logs to your phone and pastebin it wouldn't exactly leak around either. One of the other things is that /you/ cybered with Eldeos. I'm not going to sit here and be the person to tell you, that you fucked up on that one.

That was before all this started to happen. Also, Coco and Dugmoore did the blocking before they Coco was banned, which was a bit ago.

With the whole potato thing, I actually laughed. While Coco's posts can be taken as malicious, I honestly dont see how the potato is. I would be honored that someone was taking the time out of there day to look at my face and Photoshop a potato over it. Like we haven't done worse to Dave. Also isn't dugmoore Dug on the fourms? Can you also please post more evidance of the harassment other than "POTATO ON HEAD!!"

No real proof since there are no screens or anything.

... But you do have a potato head ICly...

K33f3 is right, they intended to be malicious. I had told them countless times to stop. I've even had to get Iron to take some action in Vent to get them kicked so that they could not disturb me.

Th3 R3ap3r IX said:
Malicious intent, is malicious intent, innit?

"Malicious intent" refers to spreading personal information, so real name, date of birth, address, social security or credit card information, email address, IP address, et cetera — but this isn't personal information, it's just embarrassing cyber logs.

In-game harassment, however, is covered under the "being a dick" clause. It's just a question of whether what's happening counts as harassment.

If it is done for hateful purposes and intended as harassment, I would consider it harassment. It can be very difficult to determine intent but if they were asked to stop and did not it is not very friendly.

Steve said:
"Malicious intent" refers to spreading personal information, so real name, date of birth, address, social security or credit card information, email address, IP address, et cetera — but this isn't personal information, it's just embarrassing cyber logs.

In-game harassment, however, is covered under the "being a dick" clause. It's just a question of whether what's happening counts as harassment.

When I say malicious, I mean it as the word is. Not how the administration of TnB views it.

They go out of their way to attack a specific member who clearly gets nothing out of it and continue to attack after being asked to stop. By all intent and purposes, they're being malicious.

It started before the cyber logs, so it's safe to say the cyber logs, which I've read and found sub-par, have nothing to do with this harassment.

For the offenders it was just fuel to add to the fire.

Honestly, I'm fine with doing shit for the giggles, but there's lines you don't cross and you only push people so far.

Actually haha no I'm pretty sure this wasn't "before" the cyber logs.

Can you also please post more evidance of the harassment other than "POTATO ON HEAD!!"

Yes because claiming Eldeos is a dick is the kind of thing we'd need EXTRANEOUS evidence to substantiate.

Actually haha no I'm pretty sure this wasn't "before" the cyber logs.

You say this like it means anything.

Actually it means alot outside that tiny little head of yours. It determines whether not they're poking at him for leaked cyber logs or because he's rob. If you'd go in ventrilo and ask Rob about it he'd say "I'M BEING OPPRESSED!!11".

Actually it means alot outside that tiny little head of yours. It determines whether not they're poking at him for leaked cyber logs or because he's rob. If you'd go in ventrilo and ask Rob about it he'd say "I'M BEING OPPRESSED!!11".

Babbling.

I'll spare you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not really trying to excuse harassment because it happens to involve cyber.

If Rob's trying to get them banned for "malicious" intent then we had better find TnB's version of MALICIOUS intent. Not THIS cookie cutter bullshit.

Yes, they made fun of him before the cyber logs Bees. You poked fun at him as well so you can sit down in your glass house. Most of the time I'm in the channel when you guys talk shit about Rob.

Also refrain from being snide and condescending to other site members you shit-stain.

You really think Rob has nothing better to do with his time then getting people banned? Who's cookie cutting? He made the thread because they're detrimenting how he interacts on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread