emphasis retards cant get scripts

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valerstein

Smoking Gun
Forum Moderator
Sep 27, 2015
Players Name: Jacko and Gagusttann (idk how to spell it)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23587873 and STEAM_0:1:41470422

Reason for ban: Idiots fishing for scripts, as well as spamming chat to disrupt roleplay, also meme lords. Oh, I'm sure I saw them prop minging. Literally here to troll.

Proof: I don't have proof of them prop minging for crap, but here they are spamming.
a3e4c1a2c773408e9870755e6305ddcf.png

poor excuse of her "bind" stuck btw

Emma Djura: His name is Pillow! Stop triggering him!

Emma Djura: Give me a gun so i can do gun safety!

What would you like to see improved:
them removed from the server. there were a whole ton of people watching as it all come down, so i'm sure people have seen worse when i wasn't there.

oh, and jacko's been banned before. letting you know

They disrupted roleplay and minged about the entire time that we were trying to develop in roleplay.

They couldn't get serious, spammed asking for guns, and constantly did the group emotes trying to piss people off.

He said his name was pillow in an RP situation though?

Attachments

• ss+(2016-06-24+at+05.54.50).jpg
    ss+(2016-06-24+at+05.54.50).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 17
Please, they were messing up our RP, please ban these unserious people. PLEASE.

He said his name was pillow in an RP situation though?
i don't even know about that, but even then, around most of the time you were there, you literally just memed and asked for a gun literally all day

My apologies, I'm new to the server. For the most part I have tried to be a serious roleplayer, was just having a bit of fun. Sorry for disrupting your roleplaying. I probably should've left the building as i found the current roleplay situation quite dull.

My apologies, I'm new to the server. For the most part I have tried to be a serious roleplayer, was just having a bit of fun. Sorry for disrupting your roleplaying. I probably should've left the building as i found the current roleplay situation quite dull.
Don't know, man. Doesn't sound like you were new. For one, why would you have a bind of, "/me giggles?"

Second, you and your little friend, Jacko sounded like you two were together in this montage of idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread