Ed Clarke - Been a while since I've seen it this bad.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorporalKaiser

New Blood
Jan 2, 2012
Players Name: Ed Clarke
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39835570
Reason for ban:

Ed Clarke completely destroyed my apartment. I worked hours on the thing, and was about to advdupe it before going to bed. He tried to RP with us but he's kind of a giant sperglord, so we weren't having it. I heard the smashing of props, so I took an OOC break from the RP I was in to check on it -- he'd started minging the bistro. As I was fixing it, he ran into my apartment -- we went there specifically to escape him. I told him to leave, several times, but he kept RP'ing some ridiculous role. I pushed him out with a prop after a while, there being no admins on to help me with him. He then, shown in the pictures below, tried to prop-dm us, repeating 'ill stop when you rp'

I tried to put up some metal panels to stop his minging, but he got through them, eventually grabbing one of the anchor points of my apartment and tearing the place apart. He destroyed the entire thing, I had to delete it. He then just kept spawning props in the apartment, telling me to 'rp'

I'm fucking livid right now, I just added the finishing touches to the place. It's all in the pictures below; he's a terrible rp'er, he won't listen to people, he DM's and he minges.

I suggest a permaban.

Proof:

Things to improve: ill leave this up to interpretation.

I support this unban even though not all information about the player has been posted; in example, his/her Steam ID. Just minutes before this incident, Ed was talking on the in-character chat using no grammar what so ever. "where do u get that mask??,,,,"

edit:

nvm, id is probably in one of those pictures

im just too blind to see it

2013-07-09_00004.jpg~original

Here's one. You have to click the magnifier er glass on photobucket to enlarge the picture.

Its likely he would do this some minging like this. He might be just new to the roleplaying, or a troll, or both. Was on my unit and he was tough to RP with, after a roleplayed beating he had his hand stuck in the wall, and he was just complaining mindlessly in gooc and looc while we got him out, then left when there was still some RP to be done. You've also got proof so I would support this.

combinesoldier188 said:
I support this unban
What?
The minging of the room is just not acceptable, unless of course he managed to RP it. But then i look at the picture again and realize you cant RP a grav anomaly on HL2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread