dunjam, daebae, and Boxcar Joe

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiBen

Zealot
Oct 1, 2011
Players Name: Yuri Kranky/'Frenchie', William Edwardson, and Fred Bouls (Dunjam apparently plays William Edwardson, not sure which characters belong to the other two.)

Steam ID's: "Dunjam" STEAM_0:0:563507, "daebae" STEAM_0:0:28232939, "BoxCar Joe" STEAM_0:0:55639671

Reason for ban: They just got on Server 1, and started shooting into the plaza from the catwalks because there were only two CP's on, and they "were bored." Despite having one more person than us, Hoplite and I engaged and they were thoroughly wrecked. Before we killed them, they swapped weapons so they wouldn't lose their precious guns.

Proof: No proof on me, but Hoplite was present.

What would you like to see improved: I would like to see the server cleansed of these toxic players.

daemon and boxcar's first offence, i'm willing to let them off with a temporary ban and removal of their primary weapons.

dunjam can bugger off for all i care now, guy's bad news.

let it be known that you rebel folk should stop taking advantage of the low-times on S1 where citizens run rampant and CP players are asleep. it's fucking stupid and downright un-fun to those who're still online who have to deal with your stupid-ass shit while you either rob them or take their sweps.

it's uncool, completely.

Can vouch. Already issues preliminary bans of 1 days to each, and each also had all of their weapons removed from their inventories via SQL (they immediately disconnected for canals after dying).

AFAIK Daemon and Boxcar are first offenders but Dunjam really should know better. He's had more 'last chances' than I can remember.

Helios said:
daemon and boxcar's first offence, i'm willing to let them off with a temporary ban and removal of their primary weapons.

dunjam can bugger off for all i care now, guy's bad news.

let it be known that you rebel folk should stop taking advantage of the low-times on S1 where citizens run rampant and CP players are asleep. it's fucking stupid and downright un-fun to those who're still online who have to deal with your stupid-ass shit while you either rob them or take their sweps.

it's uncool, completely.
It's not the rebels, it's just these guys.

We don't get together and plan when we're going to attack citizens when no CP's are on. That'd be fucking stupid.

The minges act on their own accord, things that we have no control over.

*Sigh* I shouldnt listen to people in resostance uniforms from now on...
I didnt even S2K you guys, the other two did from the loft in plaza. I barely even shot tbh, and I did not weapon swap when I died. I put my gun away an attempted to sneak/rin from the fight, which was a failure.

DiBen said:
Players Name: Yuri Kranky/'Frenchie',
This guy is toxic as hell to the server he mass rdmed canal spawn and killed me and my pal 8 times in a row he's reason for it was cause his friend lost his weapon I would love nothing more than to see him gone.

I'm fairly certain that its been established that it isn't acceptable to start conflict on S-1 with a small amount of cops on the server. It'd be acceptable for these individuals to receive a ban.

Dunjam disconnected to avoid RP the other day, there were like 5 people who saw it, this guy really just needs to go

Essentially dunjam is like postal if postal had down syndrome on top of his autism. There is no practical value in allowing him to stay, his roleplay is absolutely minimal when it happens at all and he is primarily focused on script item acquisition and exploiting loopholes to empower himself and progress.

dunjam has been permabanned

let it be known that he shouldn't and hopefully won't come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread