Dre

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2012
•Players Name:Dre( He change his name to ''terminator'')
•Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:87636210
•Reason for ban: He rob my friend Darth of his Sunrise Suit and also his stoneflower. A few min afterwards he change his name to ''Peter Canning'' and sold the Sunrise suit... After that I joined in and my char saw ''Peter Canning'' again(This was in a trader/ Clear Sky's base and my char almost kill him for wearing a merc suit.) And Darth told me it was him and that he change his name like a douchebag to just not get pk'd since Darth had auths on him. I went to go talk to him he told it was him and he change his name. I got piss.. SO, me and darth went over there IC. Me, Darth, and some other dude was talking watching the Merc. After that he ran somewhere and he died.. He change his name and so me and Darth chase this dude and once we got him trap he void RP and kills himself... Its stupid right? <--- All true facts tho.. To just keep his scripts. o_0
•Proof:
dre suicided!
Player dre left the game (Disconnect by user.)
'Dirty Dan' (SF: dre ID: STEAM_0:0:87636210) has left the server <-- We caught him then this happen
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] o_0
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yeah it was so him
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] i'M GOING TO REPORT THIS GUY!
' Broz ' (WATEREMLON YIPPY KAY YAH): [TO ADMINS] I need an admin. Some guy keep voiding RP to just keep his scripts.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Hello Marley. :)
Marley Wallace: [LOCAL-OOC] ey b0ss
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yep fag who scammed me left damn it.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Just called an admin..
Marley Wallace: [LOCAL-OOC] SPASITE PATSANI!!!! POMOGITE KTO NIBUDJ!!!!
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] Did already they said to take it ic
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] He keep voiding..
(WATCH THIS LONG CONVESATION WITH ONE OF THE ADMINS!)
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] who
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] The guy you PK'd.. He change his name and void RP. HIs name was Parker Canning and then he change it to Dity Dan.Player dre left the game (Disconnect by user.)'Dirty Dan'
Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] He left. -__
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yeah
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] I didnt pk him
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] JUst reported him to Steve
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] Still he kept voiding RP
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] to just keep his scripts..
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] fake trader who scammed me of my sunrise changed his name and kept running away from us.
[Pm in looc asking if he was the mexican trader
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] ANd he also told Gazda SunrisM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] what rp, you approached him in looc asking if he was the mexican trader
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] Before I join Gazda was scam froma trader.. The trader was Parker but then he change his name. ANd then he change his anme again to Dirty Dan and then once we got him he sucied himself.
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] well, that wasnt the guy
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] Coem at Gazda.
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] the trader wasnt parker <--- At this part I thought he was one-siding...
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] It was..
b me of my sunrise and stoneflower
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] My fault he wasn't the trader.. Gazda thinks... But, anyway he tried to void RP from us.
dre has connected to the server <-- Reconnects
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] i dont understand, you approached him in looc asking him.
You guys know macky right
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] He kept running away and suciding from us. Hold on. I'll get you logs.
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] the serverdre suicided!Player dre left the game (Disconnect by user.)'Dirty Dan' (SF: dre ID: STEAM_0:0:87636210
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] where's your roleplay
sole and take the logs of the faker trader talking to yo
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] ' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] o_0'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yeah it was so him' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] i'M GOING TO REPORT THIS GUY!' Broz ' (WATEREMLON YIPPY KAY YAH): [TO ADMINS] I need an admin. Some guy keep voiding RP to just keep his scripts.' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Hello Marley. :)Marley Wallace: [LOCAL-OOC] ey b0ss'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yep fag who scammed me left damn it.' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Just called an admin..Marley Wallace: [LOCAL-OOC] SPASITE PATSANI!!!! POMOGITE KTO NIBUDJ!!!!'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] Did already they said to take it ic' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] o_0** [PROP]Wilson() spawned: models/props_junk/PlasticCrate01a.mdl' Broz ':
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] We didn't roleplay! HE KEPT RUNNING AWAY
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] Everytime he saw me type he ran
[PM FROM Steve 'Pizza Boy'] okay, i'll tell him to get back on the char then
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] Thank you.
[PM TO Steve 'Pizza Boy'] I don't see his merc char
(AFTER THIS! WE GET INTO A FIGHT!)
Matt Carroll: Hey, chaps.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Get back on your merc cahr
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] that's not even the char,
Matt Carroll: [LOCAL-OOC] ?
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] ADMIN!
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] You really wnet to get banned?
' Broz ': ./ /*want
Matt Carroll: [LOCAL-OOC] go ahead. ban me..
Fidel ' Castro ' Bregel: [LOCAL-OOC] wait who just physgunned him here.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Steve.
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] iits the same char
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] It was a different one.
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] just he hasnt got his suit on
Fidel ' Castro ' Bregel: [LOCAL-OOC] Well his cover is blown
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] first off
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] where's his merc suit at then?
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] It was name Dity Dan.
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] why do you think it's him
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] and his suit is in his inv
** David Brookshire approaches the group of men, looking their uniforms over.
David Brookshire: Clear Sky, eh?
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] We're OOC
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] right after I got scammed he gave some random guy a sunrise,
David Brookshire: I haven't seen you buggars in awhile.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] SHHHH
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] We're in OOC.
David Brookshire: [LOCAL-OOC] Ah.
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] just roleplay <--- What!? We're in an admin sit and he want us to RP..
Steve 'Pizza Boy': [LOCAL-OOC] roll along with it <--- WHAT!?
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Fine...
Matt Carroll: Hey, slugger.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] I wanta re-roleplay.
rgebush04.mdl
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Put your merc suit on..
Matt Carroll: UK, eh?
Fidel ' Castro ' Bregel: [LOCAL-OOC] you guys got logs of that shit happenin?.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Yes.
Fidel ' Castro ' Bregel: [LOCAL-OOC] It would help genny to understand more
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Hold on.
** David Brookshire smirks "Yes, sir."
'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] well if that doesn'' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] dre ID: STEAM_0:0:87636210) has left the server' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] o_0'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yeah it was so him' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] i'M GOING TO REPORT THIS GUY!' Broz ' (WATEREMLON YIPPY KAY YAH): [TO ADMINS] I need an admin. Some guy keep voiding RP to just keep his scripts.' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Hello Marley. :)Marley Wallace: [LOCAL-OOC] ey b0ss'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] yep fag who scammed me left damn it.' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Just called an admin..Marley Wallace: [LOCAL-OOC] SPASITE PATSANI!!!! POMOGITE KTO NIBUDJ!!!!'Gazda': [LOCAL-OOC] Did already they said to take it ic' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] o_0** [PROP]Wilson() spawned: models/props_junk/PlasticCrate01a.mdl' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] He keep voiding..
Matt Carroll: I'm from Arme- I mean, uh, fuck. Ukraine.
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Sorry it clusterfuck
(After this part he voids RP AGAIN!)
ed: models/props_foliage/hedge_small.mdl
** 'Gazda' lifts up his old TT-33 aiming at Matts forehead**
** Matt Carroll ignores the shoddy RP... <--- WHAT!? HIS IC CHAR KNOW WHAT RP IS!!!AHHHHH!! OOOHOOHOOHO! VERY IMPRESSIVE!
' Broz ': [LOCAL-OOC] Yep.. reporting.
Matt Carroll: [LOCAL-OOC] and come on man. reported? i havent heard that since i was like... 10 and i played roblox :D <--- Yep.. That why you got banned for duping ruble
(NOW THIS WHAT I DONT' GET HOW DID HE GET THIS MUCH MONEY!? AND HE GOT OVER 55K! IS HE DUPING RUBLE AGAIN? Here the logs.)
, then.
Matt Langevin: Piss.
Matt Langevin: I want a gun.
Matt Langevin: Wait, no.
Matt Langevin: I need to buy a Mercenary radsuit Got anything?
China Town: Pftahahahaha.
'Gazda': If you have 55k you can't buy a 100k rad suit idiot
hina Town: That'll run you like two hundred grand man. Even if I did have one.
** Matt Langevin fucking slams his Desert Eagle on the counter.
work explode in fiery bang
Matt Langevin: I can get more money.
Matt Langevin: Mercenary radsuit. Do you have it.
China Town: No, I don't man.
** David Brookshire yawns
Matt Langevin: I need a fourth generation mercenary SEVA.
China Town: Don't have it
Matt Langevin: I need a mercenary IO7.
China Town: Let me check.
China Town: Twenty five grand.
Matt Langevin: Twenty three, you greedy poop.
China Town: Twenty six.
(He pays for it.. 11k.. Since he broke his hand or what ever.)
I'll post screens soon. Just need my hand to rest.
•What would you like to see improved: People don't go duping around money and also stop voiding RP.

The logs are a bit of a mess to read and that makes it difficult for the administrators to do something. Even more helpful would be actual screenshots of the logs from the console, if you still happen to have Garry's Mod open from the time of the incident. It's always extremely helpful to have something as clear and evidently non-voidable as a screenshot.

Not sure if these are old logs or what, though. Genny's not an administrator anymore, he resigned.

e; Disregard my last comment, I'm not really comprehending this well. Fault on my end.

I think what Genny misinterpretted about the situation was the fact that these guys were approaching Dre while using LOOC to find out if the character he was on was the same as before, so they could actually role play with the correct character and not one of Dre's other characters.

It's really rather hard to decipher everything, even after reading through the logs provided multiple times; if everything is as Xavier says, Dre was in fact avoiding role play and should be dealt with accordingly, but without his own input and evidence it's a little hard to come to that conclusion.

For anyone who doesn't want to analyze the cluster-hoot of logs for themselves, my interpretation of the situation (and hopefully a correct one) was this:
1. Darth's character is scammed by Dre's character.
2. Darth's character tells his friends and they attempt to reciprocate against the scammer based on whatever they knew about the guy, aside from Dre's character's name, which they didn't know, and which Dre changed.
3. Dre either was on a different character altogether, or was just trying to avoid role play, and hence script-killed himself as opposed to typing !a, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but I'll roll with it.
4. Dre further refused to role play with the individuals involved in the prior scamming either because he was on a different character and was being metagamed, or because he was on the same character and was being metagamed, or because he was on the same character and simply did not want his character to face the repercussions of the situation.

Hopefully that's all correct. Once (if) Dre gets in here, this will make a little more sense, I presume.

I banned him for a few hours tonight, but I think I might extend it for a week or so after reading this.

I want you to ban him.. But, I just want to re-rp.. But, if he voids again I'll call you and you can do what ever you like with him.

To clarify:
Yes, I resigned. But I've got my powers on the server still, so I decided to help since there was no one else with administrative powers on.

Maybe Dre was rp_changenaming because you kept chasing him around and metagaming his character's identity when he was blatantly disguised IC.

GeneralNonsenze said:
To clarify:
Yes, I resigned. But I've got my powers on the server still, so I decided to help since there was no one else with administrative powers on.

If RDMing people who are deliberately disrupting roleplay is against the rules and bannable, so too should be using admin powers when you aren't actually an admin.

Developers are allowed to intervene with their powers in the instance an administrator is not on nor available, but I'm not sure if the same applies to ex-administrators who haven't gotten their powers taken away via script yet. That's debatable.

Nonsense should've at the least stated he wasn't an administrator anymore, though, somewhere along the line. But it was for good cause?

Just because his name isn't orange doesn't mean he isn't accountable for his actions or any different as a person.

Stop making such a fuss of it.

Can we keep the focus on the situation at hand and not the fact that someone who isn't an admin tried to help out in the situation like a good person?

Xavier clearly wants to just re-rp the situation; whether Dre is being metagamed, I'm not certain, but he isn't convincing anyone on his behalf, because he has yet to post in this thread.

Xavier, if I were you, I would try to add him on steam to talk with him about it one on one, because otherwise I don't think anything is going to get done.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135538148

If you have any other admins added, it would be smart to make a group chat with both them and Dre at the same time so this can be settled.

This guy has had enough bans he's a straight minge can we just get rid of him or ATLEAST give him 2 weeks

i would just like to say, yes, i did disguise my character ICly by changing his name and his description. i'm not sure, but i think they were metagaming me by finding me using rp_userlist maybe? i dunno. it was the same character, though. i also changed my name OOCly to "Terminator" because you kept metagaming me... or something about how i was wearing a merc suit meant that I was the same guy, despite having an almost completely different character description, save for like, eye color. half the times you came up to me, i wasn't even in my merc suit.

also, at the beginning of the logs that were shown, i "suicided" because i roleplayed getting crushed under the door that you guys closed as i tried to run away from you. i said something like, /me is killed by the door then i disconnected beacuse i died and had nothing further to do.

and my character wasn't mexican either. the trade-meistro was a white american male, just like parker

and by the way, can i ask who you guys got your "pk auths" from?

parker canning said:
i would just like to say, yes, i did disguise my character ICly by changing his name and his description. i'm not sure, but i think they were metagaming me by finding me using rp_userlist maybe? i dunno. it was the same character, though. i also changed my name OOCly to "Terminator" because you kept metagaming me... or something about how i was wearing a merc suit meant that I was the same guy, despite having an almost completely different character description, save for like, eye color. half the times you came up to me, i wasn't even in my merc suit.

also, at the beginning of the logs that were shown, i "suicided" because i roleplayed getting crushed under the door that you guys closed as i tried to run away from you. i said something like, /me is killed by the door then i disconnected beacuse i died and had nothing further to do.

and my character wasn't mexican either. the trade-meistro was a white american male, just like parker

and by the way, can i ask who you guys got your "pk auths" from?

Typically you're not allowed to change you're character's name directly after the act of a crime unless they transition from one outfit to another, the other outfit notably not being the stolen one. Actual physical features of the character are also not allowed to be changed, and the name should likely be changed to something in the form of a nickname. Though, just the same, if your character speaks it should be emoted that either A) their voice is manually/mechanically altered, or B) their voice is recognizable. Forcing your character to die in order to avoid a roleplay scenario is still evasion of roleplay, and isn't something that should be going on. I'm going to assume you're talking about the door in Duty base. That door isn't realistically as heavy as the script portrays it to be by killing you if it closes on you. Realistically you would be able to have that rest on top of your weight without much issue, but perhaps strain. You'd indubitably not be killed unless it were to slam down hard, but even then the death would be very unlikely to be instantaneous and there would be chance to spark roleplay from that. "[character] is killed by the door" seems like an unserious emote, as well, which would likely cause the erection of this thread regardless of any other offenses. On top of all that, you should've made sure that it was alright you left. Even a corpse can be roleplayed with.

GeneralNonsenze said:
I apologize for trying to help(?)
Clavier said:
But it was for good cause?

Don't be. It was for good cause. You did the right thing.

Clavier said:
Though, just the same, if your character speaks it should be emoted that either A) their voice is manually/mechanically altered, or B) their voice is recognizable. Forcing your character to die in order to avoid a roleplay scenario is still evasion of roleplay, and isn't something that should be going on. I'm going to assume you're talking about the door in Duty base. That door isn't realistically as heavy as the script portrays it to be by killing you if it closes on you. Realistically you would be able to have that rest on top of your weight without much issue, but perhaps strain. You'd indubitably not be killed unless it were to slam down hard, but even then the death would be very unlikely to be instantaneous and there would be chance to spark roleplay from that. "[character] is killed by the door" seems like an unserious emote, as well, which would likely cause the erection of this thread regardless of any other offenses. On top of all that, you should've made sure that it was alright you left. Even a corpse can be roleplayed with.

5char

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread