Dre

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangofett

Jan 31, 2012
•Players Name: Dre(Dutch) and Phoenix(Flowers) who also RDM'd
•Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87636 - Dre STEAM_0:1:34087162 - Phoenix

•Reason for ban: Dre Died after losing his suit in a failed mugging, came back with a new name pertending to be his 'mercenary friend' but really just breaking nlr and started shooting to kill randomly without actually announcing it or having any back reason. Phoenix was just on the rooftop participating in the random s2k on the rooftop. As seen in the 2nd screenshot they both shoot, then call s2k in ooc randomly.
•Proof:http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/576770647229022739/62703DE3DDC9242ED55B087BE0157CCD5114BD85/

Here 'Dre' comes back and shoots me because I killed him in s2k earlier. As he just says ' Revenge ' or some poop and then kills me.

Here is the shitty s2k he claims after him and his buddy Phoenix randomly shoot two guys
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=261433136

•What would you like to see improved: Them both gone.

dre killed Sir Chrisiz of Canterbury using ts2_m4
dre suicided
dre killed Phoenix using ts2_makarovpb
dre killed Sir Chrisiz of Canterbury using ts2_makarovpb
Phoenix killed dre using ts2_vss
dre killed Sir Chrisiz of Canterbury using ts2_makarovpb

- To clarify he also shot me up for my scripts earlier while I was being mugged by him, I tried explaining to him in LOOC that I was lagging, and that I was returning to where I was supposed to be. But he kinda just... S2K'd me.

I believe S2K is a perfectly reasonable way to circumvent having to roleplay any more than you have to. Most TnBers do, anyway, at least when they're on the winning team... so what's different here?

The fact that he killed so many people with a makarov is somewhat hilarious.

And worrying.

q8LNfGg.png

It was deathmatch. None of them were fighting back when he was using a makarov, because he was just killing people in and around spawn or something. He lost and metagamed, that's what caused this whole mess in the first place.

This is the same guy who instigated another big shootout by deathmatching and calling an admin on to ban the person who shot him reactively.

New to TnB yes, new to Garry's Mod RP, probably not. He came here with his friend and they've killed like 30 people for no reason in the past couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread