Disco Kid/Braum Strong

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saetia

Legend
Oct 31, 2014
Players Name: Disco Kid
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41186054
Reason for ban: Idiot, lacks a grasp on the concept of roleplay, script-driven fiend, constant attempts at OOC threats because I took his script items on another character for IC reasons
Proof:

Braum Strong: [OOC] lucky i lost all my weapons cause of daniel BUT WHEN I GET BACK ON COAST I WILL RIP HIS SPINE OUT HIS ASS IF I DONT GET MY SHIT BACK
CCA.C17-VICE.AdJ.84823: [OOC] oh i gave all your shit away
CCA.C17-VICE.AdJ.84823: [OOC] to people who can actually RP lol

Braum Strong: [OOC] who are you again

Braum Strong: [OOC] seriously who are you vice
CCA.C17-VICE.AdJ.84823: [OOC] martens
Braum Strong: [OOC] you fucking jew
CCA.C17-VICE.AdJ.84823: [OOC] lol
Edwin Brown: [OOC] Racist alert

Braum Strong: [OOC] how come every time i lose my shit people always ask how did i get that armor where you get these guns MOTHER FUCKER HOW DID YOU GET YOUR GUNS

Edwin Brown: [OOC] rage harder
Edwin Brown: [OOC] lel
Braum Strong: [OOC] im not raging its annoying everytime people ask me how i get my armor and stuff.

Earlier in the week Kestrel and I's Resistance characters had confronted him and taken his (many) script guns away because his abuse of them had nearly gotten an actually competent Resistance player killed IC. Kestrel and I proceeded to donate the weapons we'd taken (around six full-sized weapons) to Resistance roleplayers who were unarmed but could make good use out of them with roleplay.

What would you like to see improved: Either this guy loses his script obsession and learns how to actually roleplay, or is removed from the server. I've seen little out of this guy on the forums except for shitposting that leaves me to doubt his intelligence even further, to boot.

I wasn't present for most of his stuff, but he kept wanting to OOC pat people in a trader line or something. I don't know the context of that though.

From what I've seen, I can support that he isn't a great roleplayer though.

AlbinoGlowStick said:
I'm curious, what did he do that almost got someone killed?

The past week or so we've been pressuring newer Resistance members into excercising restraint with their weapons, as firing at passive local wildlife (zombies, headcrabs, antlions, Xenians) that aren't attacking often brings more harm than good, provided that the attacks aren't in self-defense. Despite being told time and time again over the radio not to shoot at a small herd of zombies that was minding their own business, he proceeded to do it anyway, causing the zombies to overwhelm the small group he was in. Jae's character Kanta suffered dire injuries as a result of this.

I can confirm the abundance of scripts, my character was holding his down as we stripped him of them. I feel that he is in need of reading a few more guides and getting a better sense of roleplay. He obviously ran around the s2k and stole all the weapons he found. (Then again, who didn't?)

Most script driven people are idiots that hate RP. Some idiot actually called a CCA unit to close my shop because I was selling Non-script food

Fudgemonkeyluver said:
I can confirm the abundance of scripts, my character was holding his down as we stripped him of them. I feel that he is in need of reading a few more guides and getting a better sense of roleplay. He obviously ran around the s2k and stole all the weapons he found. (Then again, who didn't?)
He admitted to buying them (probably from IRL money to Dave) in his ban appeal which Duaine quoted.

Also, I'd like to add that while I was on for a short time yesterday, he was very trigger-happy in shooting at the "Whippet" monster, which I'm sure whoever plays it (Sym?) can confirm.

AlbinoGlowStick said:
I'm curious, what did he do that almost got someone killed?
There was a small event of a charger being present inside of an abandoned town that the resistance was scavenging. A few players were dealing with the charger via /me's and were timescaling it as another admin was running the event of a decent sized horde (roughly two dozen zombies) slowly approaching. The admin spawned a few zombies (slow movers) to represent the horde, so Braum took it upon himself to climb the rooftop of a building when everyone was communicating to NOT open fire on the zombies, as it might awaken more inside of the town. He sprayed mag after mag without any roleplay, and was bent on trying to kill off every NPC. The admin at the time /ev'd that a larger horde had awoken, and caused a wounded woman (by the charger) to almost get completely surrounded by zombies due to his negligence and use of his weaponry. He was told SEVERAL times to stop firing, and he resulted into saying "Fine, I'll use my silenced weapon". I gave him this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnU8o53z-WE

so he could understand how a silencer actually works and he shrugged it off an went back to using his HK16/SKS. It wasn't that he endangered a single character, but he endangered EVERY character that was within the town - so I brought it upon myself with the assistance of Martens (Tazmilly) to beat some sense into this guy and order him to go back to the city so he won't endanger anyone, he refused that offer so we informed him he'd have to surrender his weaponry to other players that won't use it in such an idiotic fashion. He refused again, so we decided to beat him down with our rifles and take his weapons forcefully. Which he went AFK for, before replying with "Ok Ok, chill."

He doesn't know how to roleplay and he is treating this as a first person shooter, I was actually surprised he handed off the scripts in the first place and didn't cause a big commotion about it. I however do know that he shrugged off being shot in the chest by Doors not too long ago, and it seems that he is literally on here to shoot things and cause conflicts without roleplay or development of his character. I even gifted him the chance to learn a bit or try and slow down himself so he could listen and learn, so he could adapt to how others are roleplaying. He refused OOCly, and told me to "Fuck off."

0/5

AlbinoGlowStick said:
If I didn't just ban my self from the servers so I could do homework I'd sort him out.
You failed me here, just like Loving failed the resistance.

KestrelBirdMan said:
You failed me here, just like Loving failed the resistance.
tguOKzX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread