Dhovid Smith - tremendous idiot

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
Players Name: David
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93146721
Reason for ban: DCing to avoid rp, mingerunning, spamming props, huge moron, cannot spell David, cannot/will not be taught
Proof:
recent example:
jwVFdzp.jpg

CCA.C17-UNION.03.32316: [LOCAL-OOC] stop
Screenshot Requested
Dhovid Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] its my shop
pirate killed David using weapon_cc_ithaca
Dhovid Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] wtf

What would you like to see improved: remove this kebab

Yeah, I was doing a loyalty test to see if he'd turn in a crowbar I hid in the trash, he took it, mingeran, and DCed when I confronted him. Jackson can back me up as I sent him the logs and he removed the crowbar from him.

i removed his crowbar when he stole it from a unit yesterday, he's not really gonna learn

22wester said:
Yeah, I was doing a loyalty test to see if he'd turn in a crowbar I hid in the trash, he took it, mingeran, and DCed when I confronted him. Jackson can back me up as I sent him the logs and he removed the crowbar from him.
i did but yeah

Lawrence said:
i removed his crowbar when he stole it from a unit yesterday, he's not really gonna learn

i did but yeah
oh sorry, thought it was Jackson.

Yeah, I'm the other unit here. He Was spamming bottles just before this, and kept spawning props on top of me and another guy I was RPing having a fight with.

Gotta love that Ithaca slaughter. Don't tell pirate what is and isn't your shop i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread