Dale Butabia, Kyle Fielding, Ei ' Kan / Carrie Drake [Banned]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing to add is that the individuals involved with the "DEA HQ" situation were removing my props that I had already set up there, which is tool-trust abuse.

I was present for the "DEA HQ" thing... Pretty much Kyle Fielding and Butabia entered the WDF and were like "DEA." ICly, but unfortunately the server crashed which resulted in the WDF being unowned. By the time me, Krax or Nesstea returned to the WDF, Kyle Fielding had already owned the door and renamed it to "DEA HQ" and started removing the props while before the crash it was owned by Krax due it's the building owned by the WDF which is a establishment that's been using it for some time now.

Kyle Fielding and companion refused to see truth and just went on removing the props till Nifae came along and aided us to resolve said issue.

I'd like to point out that Nifae didn't say anything to me about having changed ownership of the doors, nor did he say a single word to me. Not once did Krax actually try to talk to either of us asking us for the door, he just immediately started screaming in OOC telling the admins to ban us. We owned the building, I do not see anywhere on the forums that states you control the waste disposals. We were simply setting up the DEA (Dale's Emporium of Artifacts, A furniture business), as we owned the building. Next thing we know, krax jumps into the building through one of the holes, and tool gun deletes everything in there. At no point was krax EVER interested in RPing, he just wanted to get his way, which seems to be a common motif with him, by looking at that RP log.

Just a note: Wuat (Dale Butabia) has not been on any other servers — even the old HL2 database from before 2012. So either he's an alt, or he's a friend brought on to fuck around.

With a char description like

22. Cisgendered white female. Transabled. Pansexual. Tortoisekin. Singlet. Gainer. Vegan. Feminist. Fat activist. Transfat activist. Demiplatonic. Aromantic. Asensual. Currently questioning my ethnicity.
it's pretty obvious what he's here for.

Steve said:
Just a note: Wuat (Dale Butabia) has not been on any other servers — even the old HL2 database from before 2012. So either he's an alt, or he's a friend brought on to fuck around.

With a char description like

it's pretty obvious what he's here for.

Like I said, I'm positive it was Funkmound's alt, seeing as he was banned earlier in the day. And Funkmound came and defended himself earlier in the thread.

It'd be a shame if these same people were linked to Casey Grey.. Who also said he was "DEA", and I doubt it stood for Dale's Emporium of Artifacts. Seeing what Casey Grey and his group did (Jesse Kowalsky included, who was also present at the scene to attack Brim & Krax icly. Shocker right there.) wasn't exactly the serious roleplay you'd expect. But then again. I am pretty confident that Clark Adams is actually just a rename of Casey Grey. So identical persons.

Kyle Fielding(STEAM_0:0:12181318) [YELL]: I hate niggers.

Kyle Fielding(STEAM_0:0:12181318) [ACTION]: presses his face against the wall.

Evgeniy Baranov(STEAM_0:0:11801862) [OOC]: HELP KYLE FIELDING IS SPAWNING STOVES ON ME
Kyle Fielding(STEAM_0:0:12181318) [LOCAL-OOC]: i spaned a stove

Ei ' kan (milk): [OOC] because tnb is "serious rp"

I'm going to ban you so hard your unborn children currently residing in your testicles will feel the pain.

THE PAIN
TJA Edit : If you think Fuxx is too awesome to have said this you are right I did.

Oh look what we have here

Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [ACTION]: rubs your nipple
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: Get moving spic
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: I'm rocco ringo, 42069
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [ACTION]: looks into the scanner.

Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [ACTION]: presses his lips against kyles.
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: Aite baby girl
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: woah dude smoking is bad for you
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [LOCAL-OOC]: i knocked my teacher in the jaw and have to go to summer school for 2 weeks -.-
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [LOCAL-OOC]: you should have just murdered that foreigner tbh
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: Hey baby you lookin to sell your bod?
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: This is our bitch now
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [IC]: Don't you look at our new bitch.
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [ACTION]: punches you're nose.
Dale Butabia(STEAM_0:0:20320115) [ACTION]: drops his pants, shitting on his face.

MORE PAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread