D1 Mugging - Taylor 'Emerald' Gratz

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend that if an admin is up to the task they assign someone to overview this person for a short while. If the person truly can show improvement then just let them off with a warning but if they are just plain cancer than give them that BIG FAT C-ban

This is the same person that tried to gun me down for my weapon a few days ago, idk how they got another mp40

ok, boys

so i read through this as probably everyone else did in the thread

its pretty obvious the boy is new but he wasnt exactly a paragon of fair roleplay either; wanting to snatch the MP7 and metro police equipment in a mere moment to then make a mad dash away. he doesnt know the rules and made no attempt to know them prior to the robbery. ill have a word with him and discuss the rules, i'll also discuss with him why describing a vortigaunt with shackles on as 'weak' is powergaming and how breaking down in LOOC in the middle of roleplay is also unacceptable. Flower I'll also ask him about your MP40 so if you could reply to me with the details that would be great

I can return everything lost if necessary. I would in fact be very happy to hand in everything. I was not aware of this, because I am almost never in the city. If you must, you may ban me. I have no excuse on why what I did was okay, because it wasn't. I will try to be more cautious in the city if I don't end up banned.

Broken said:
I can return everything lost if necessary. I would in fact be very happy to hand in everything. I was not aware of this, because I am almost never in the city. If you must, you may ban me. I have no excuse on why what I did was okay, because it wasn't. I will try to be more cautious in the city if I don't end up banned.
If he's able to apologize then that's actually quite rare for many people who do these muggings, I say that his scripts should be returned and then everyone can go on their way.

Well I mean... Not like I got infinite MP7's... Just sayin... The mugging, OOCly, hasn't affected me in the slightest. Also, Good on you for owning up to it all. Knew I liked you.

broken u r a good lad, dont let anyone tell u different i love u

How about actually RPing instead of obsessing over scripted items? doesn't that sound fun...................

alright, I think this thread can be closed up now, unless people think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread