Cyrus's Ban Request.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenyX

Zealot
Jan 10, 2015
  • Players Name: (OOC: Negev) (IC: Cyrus)
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55891507
  • Reason for ban: I went on the Canals server and went up the ladder, then out. Cyrus then asked me to test something out and I replied. "No." Some guy behind me began to Minge Punch me, so I shot him dead to teach him a lesson. But then Cyrus killed me and took my gun. I went up to him and asked. "Can I have my script back?" He then just destroyed it when I said that.
  • Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RONvTeDHsuk&feature=youtu.be
  • What would you like to see improved: Well, I'd want the community to be less of an ass. Not really anything I can say.

This guy is a asshole he was fucking using a toy car due with dynamite and killed with me with a 04 unit then claimed it was Ic with no /it /me or rp. He's a serious dick who....oh wait he fit's in fine no wonder.

Edit: 360p is nasty.

This does seem unjust on Cyrus's side... But I wouldn't just shoot the punch whore to teach a lesson.

you shot a guy for no fuckin reason, so i did what i did with all retards, i shot you dead, took your item and told you to ask an admin for it back. if you think shooting someone as a first response is a good 'lesson' to teach someone, espescially someone who is potentially a new player who doesn't understand the game mode, you shouldn't have a weapon in the first place.

the ban request is on me btw.\

e; why just put a ban request on me?

why not the individual who was punching you inthe first place? if you're so concerned about the item and the item alone, why did you shoot the guy in the first place?

but for real if what i did truly was horrible then fuck it ban me i get on once a month anyway

So to prove someone is retarded for shooting as a first response, you kill him as a first response.....right.

Honestly raspberry has a point. OOC shooting in canals is stupid no matter the reason. If someone wants to shoot someone dead with no consent to S2K or just retardation then they don't deserve to have said weapon.

typical webuls getting upset over a script.

(jk)

The shooting in the first place was uncalled for, shooting a minge can be considered a form of mingery itself, instead you should actually talk to the poor lad who would ruin the RP going on in canals. Same thing however goes for Raspberry shooting Veny, an uncalled for measure of punishment. You should just give him a firm talking to. No one should be banned here in my opinion just stop crying about your script and act like adults don't just shoot someone cause they're annoying you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread