Colton Henderson and Levi Smith

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawlMan

Legend
Apr 11, 2015
  • Players Name:Listed as the title
  • Steam ID: I could not manage to get their STEAM ID. Sorry.
  • Reason for ban: So, these two people are total minges. Before this whole thing started, Colton was doing "Parkour" and said he was a expert at it, I told him to not do that again and he moved along. I'm going to say, 20 minutes later. I saw Colton and Levi Jumping up on the same ledge, I ICly took it and told Levi to get down. Before that, I tried to stop them from jumping on the ledge as I saw them do it, they didn't even emote or respond to me. He did, ICLY killing himself(Levi). People said it was a PK but I saw him after that, not PK'ed. Colton was nowhere to be found. I see a man run behind the FOTO shop and went to investigate, sure enough, it was Colton. I recognize him ICLY our encounter was only 10 minutes ago. So, I tell him not to do it again. I told him to get on the wall as he disobeyed orders and tried to run away. Both times. So, I requested a ranking unit to come to my location. I saw Levi near me and I told him disperse, twice. He did not, so. I just looked at him. He randomly went around the corner, I THINK spawned a bottle, and threw it at me. He did emote it but it was very undetailed and a little bit power game. Then, they both ran off. Colton didn't emote the run, neither did Levi. I was baffled and didn't take that IC considering how stupid that was. And tried contacting a admin. OF COURSE, none were on.
  • Proof:
  • Hottle: CCA.C17-RcT.80776: STOP!
    Colton Henderson: stop what sir
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: You, were on that ledge! A SECOND TIME, CITIZEN!
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: I saw you!
    Colton Henderson: *confused*
    [RADIO] CCA.C17-VICE.04.01994: 019 breaking from previous directive, 10-50.
    [RADIO] CCA.C17-UNION.01.56904: 56904, 10-8.
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: On the wall, citizen.
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: You have disobeyed orders after I told you not to go on that ledge again.
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: Face it.
    Colton Henderson: im sorry sir
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: Disperse, citizen! (This is me telling Levi to DISPERSE)
    (Emanuel Shoemaker) [ADVERT] **The water for CCH-A would now be fully shut off for both sides.**
    Colton Henderson: *looks at other citizen*
    [RADIO] CCA.C17-KING.EU.68428: Unit 68428, status now 10-8 in this precinct.
    [RADIO] CCA.C17-RcT.80776: I caught the man on the ledge along with the other male, the one I had previously told not to go there. My 10-20 is the FOTO shop ally.
    [RADIO] CCA.C17-RcT.80776: Requesting a ranking officer.
  • [RADIO] CCA.C17-RcT.80776: // *not officer, unit*
    ** CCA.C17-RcT.80776 would begin to search the man, expecting he would not resist.
    CCA.C17-RcT.80776: Citizen!(This is me about to tell him to disperse again)
    (Levi Smith) ** Levi Smith Smashes bottle on cop, Better run **
  • What would you like to see improved: I would like to see these guys improve their grammar (Mostly Colton) and do their emotes correctly. And, to not MINGE run off during a search. Pretty much self explanatory

Currently Levi Smith is spawning bottles on the catwalks and throwing them at units. He upgraded to throwing TV props at one point too...

Yeah he's done. If he actually wants to come back here and make something he can post an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread