[CCC] Rowtree

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorti

monolith internet defense force
Jun 7, 2011
About five minutes ago in the course of the CA inauguration event, Rowtree spawned himself a molotov and threw it at a CCA formation.

I have nothing to say; it's simply reprehensible to pull this kind of stunt. This isn't explicitly a ban request, but a complaint nonetheless.

I have nothing against Rowtree as he's generally an alright guy but, seriously, come on.

It's been happening so often it's almost tradition. Literally every event where someone spoke to a crowd involved a molotov being thrown at the nexus stairs.

That doesn't mean that it's good, it's just getting silly and Rowtree shouldn't be the only person being blamed here.

There is obviously some logical explanation for their behavior. They are adding to role play you see.

does it really matter if someone just throws a molotov?

if he spawns himself a cisr and starts going lee harvey oswald on the new ca then theres probably an issue but did it honestly detract from the experience

Walker. said:
It's been only admins so far, ironically.
pretty much lol
you guys really need to step up your game and honestly provide roleplay - not s2k for units which causes mass fuckery.

GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR said:
does it really matter if someone just throws a molotov?

if he spawns himself a cisr and starts going lee harvey oswald on the new ca then theres probably an issue but did it honestly detract from the experience
it does matter if its literally infront of half the server and barely misses the main person in the even - intentional or not.

that would be fine and dandy on the hl2 of 4-5 years ago or even during c8 uprising times but with the server as it is now you honestly have to accept these sort of semi-serious dark rp esque things as the standard by which we go by or youre going to exhaust yourself by trying to fight against every failure of roleplay

trust me i was ranting and raving for a while about falling rp standards and admins going on minging sprees but you dont get anywhere with it

IF admins want to add to RP by molotoving the CCA or bumrushing the city with ten people then start making repercussions.

Do events like we used to where there was entire weeks with no rations.

Or you killed citizens.

Et-cetera.

Well really what annoyed me is that Rowtree got kicked after we caught him. He should have had to face the IC consequcnes of his actions.

Honestly when I heard about it I kinda laughed for a bit.

But yeah honestly if he roleplayed it I don't see why it should be a bad thing.

Deadmon said:
Honestly when I heard about it I kinda laughed for a bit.

But yeah honestly if he roleplayed it I don't see why it should be a bad thing.
Read the OP.

Firepower said:
Well really what annoyed me is that Rowtree got kicked after we caught him. He should have had to face the IC consequcnes of his actions.
Wasn't he shot to death by COTA? If so, there aren't a lot of IC consequences to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread