CCA.C17-VICE.02.45959 RDM.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itjackal

Jan 22, 2015
Players Name: CCA.C17-VICE.02.45959
Steam ID: Don't know.
Reason for ban: Alright, well I can give are the basics, but I've got a few screenshots. Basically what happened is that some other player was messing with a recruit and I chimed in, at which point they recoiled, and I guess you could say started somewhat of an argument? I don't know. Towards the end of the argument I was standing in front of the nexus, and all the sudden 459 just runs out with a machete and starts killing me, and kills me on the spot. Later, after the whole thing was over, he came out once more and beat me with a baseball bat. Now I know that the server's population is low and not many people are IC at 9:00 central time, but I still feel as if RDMing someone was going to far. There was around 16 people on, which is perfectly fine to RP with. Now the fact that he went out of his way twice to kill me because of an argument, I feel was a bit uncalled for and unnecessary. EDIT: Also, I don't want to get him banned, what he did wasn't that bad reconsidering the amount of players online and the circumstances, but I'd appreciate it if he was warned or something.
Proof:
What would you like to see improved: A bit more IC action when less players are on, most players chatting ooc (which consist of myself aswell I will admit).

Attachments

• rp_city45_20130006.jpg
    rp_city45_20130006.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 4
  • rp_city45_20130007.jpg
    rp_city45_20130007.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
  • rp_city45_20130005.jpg
    rp_city45_20130005.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 5
Like I said, I don't want to get him banned, just what I thought he did was kind of uncalled for.

Should've posted in the CCA feedback forum.

We'll make sure this is mentioned to the unit in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread