'Caleb' [Disconnect to Avoid RP, Mingery]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space.

think of something witty
Nov 18, 2014
  • Players Name: Singly named 'Caleb'
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38388501
  • Reason for ban: Not a necessary ban. I think the guy just made a mistake and need to right it. Anyhow, The Coast server had seemed to be restarted, switching the maps. Upon re-entry, I was shot upon by a friend. Ha Ha, oh well. I shot back, which then led to a small back and forth between us, all in good fun. Now, when things were dying down, we were just doing little pot shots at each other. Well, a few of his landed better than expected and I droped. Upon this death, I observe Caleb promptly running forward, grabbing onto the Mosin with PSO-1 Scope and then be shot by Legit Muffin, who witnessed him do it. As he respawned, we walked up to him, which then prompted him to quickly disconecct, Mosin in tow.
  • Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=385061418
  • What would you like to see improved: Nothing. In all honesty, we shouldn't have been messing around, I can already seeing that being brought up. If the punishment for this is losing the weapon, that's okay with me. I'm just saying, he ran up and grabbed it, then proceeded to disconnect. That is all. I would like it back, greatly, seeing as it was something I did enjoy. Thank you.

I was there, I mean I'm not sure if he intentionally disconnected, but I knocked him out after he picked up the mosin, then killed him. After he respawned he disconnected so I was like whaaaaat.

#freemosin2015

Yeah I ran into that buggy ass room and my game literally crashed believe it or not so i said to myself fuck it and decided to play some hearthstone, I have no intent in stealing the mosin I planned on returning it anyways so i'm reconnecting now to check if you're on this should be easily resolved.

Knock it off with all of the fuckstupid DMing you rebels always wind up getting mad at eachother for jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread