Bulldog

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog said:
I wasn't there for that.
I'm saying that of course Dave isn't going to let the admins take away your killing ~roleplay~ device because it's his love-child. It doesn't change the fact that you didn't bother to RP and instead decided to m1+drag mouse down.

dougal said:
I'm saying that of course Dave isn't going to let the admins take away your killing ~roleplay~ device because it's his love-child. It doesn't change the fact that you didn't bother to RP and instead decided to m1+drag mouse down.
I never claimed it was a roleplay device, ever. I've already stated, I'm not the kind of person to sit down and let myself be captured. Instead of waiting for you guys to engage us I took the initiative. We were in a corner, we were going to be spotted. No other real option.

Bulldog said:
I never claimed it was a roleplay device, ever. I've already stated, I'm not the kind of person to sit down and let myself be captured. Instead of waiting for you guys to engage us I took the initiative. We were in a corner, we were going to be spotted. No other real option.
there was the option to uh
roleplay out the fight, maybe
S2RP isn't reserved only for /me drops her weapon, raising her hands up.

tbh, considering the rules of engagement you did -not- object to, this could be treated as a way to avoid RP

I'd like to point out the positioning of the rebels. They were clearly hidden and going to be looked over. However everyone in there was wedged from both sides, an easy death if they were to attack.

Let's not pretend you wouldn't have won the S2RP with the AA12. All you had to do was rp buddy but that's apparently too much to ask

dougal said:
Let's not pretend you wouldn't have won the S2RP with the AA12. All you had to do was rp buddy but that's apparently too much to ask
You mean how SWORD RPed their way into Station 1 and tried to capture people spawning in?

Bulldog said:
You mean how SWORD RPed their way into Station 1 and tried to capture people spawning in?
SWORD wasn't involved in this.
That should be referred to Yoyo in the complaint board, not me in your ban request.

here's what happened

we deployed into s2 as jury and union. we injected into the pit after a while. we stated clearly in gooc once or twice that any interactions would be s2rp. we blatantly declined s2k, and when we entered the pit, s2k was initiated, with an aa12.

just my two cents, don't know if anyone brought this up but if there's union presence the 'rebels' should be hiding from them 8 )

lionking said:
ah okay from what i interpreted for a moment it seemed you were actively seeking an engagement
he was

clav said:
here's what happened

we deployed into s2 as jury and union. we injected into the pit after a while. we stated clearly in gooc once or twice that any interactions would be s2rp. we blatantly declined s2k, and when we entered the pit, s2k was initiated, with an aa12.

he engaged our characters with s2k after we said any and all interactions would be s2rp.

he started it

lionking said:
ah okay from what i interpreted for a moment it seemed you were actively seeking an engagement
Again, I told the people I was with 5-10 times to NOT engage the CCA at the several opportunities that we had to do so. I personally could have taken out majority of Jury when they passed S2, when they were fighting the antlions, when they had a fire team push across the catwalk, the same fireteam on the ledge overlooking, when they were coming down the hallway at the staircase. On top of that, the crossbow person wanted to engage several times, another person was willing to push in first against them at the 3 story.

If I wanted straight s2k, it would have happened WAY earlier. I only s2k'ed when there was no other real option.

You didn't S2RP. S2RP next time. Also, ITS JUST 200 MINUTES. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH THIS TIME!

Bulldog said:
And that's why I got banned for 200 minutes I'm pretty sure.
You should be banned for a lot longer for avoiding RP by initiating S2K. It's a roleplay server as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread