Bulldog

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doog

low effort
Feb 26, 2013
  • Players Name: Bulldog/Hayato
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8262067
  • Reason for ban: Being a fucking autismal retard by S2King without provocation. We had made it clear before that we were going to do S2RP if we ran into any resistance members, and that was made public in GOOC.
  • Proof: CCA.C17-UNION.SqL.63924: [OOC] s2rp if we stumble upon eachother alright fellas?
    James Martinez: [OOC] ye
    ''Hayato'': [OOC] Hi 3 Jury.

Vanisher killed OyeVato #BornBlueLiveBlue using weapon_cc_aa12
    Vanisher killed Will using weapon_cc_aa12
    Vanisher killed Sevbear using weapon_cc_aa12

• What would you like to see improved: He was banned for 200 minutes but I think it needs to be extended. He's said a few times that he doesn't use the AA12 that often, but uh..... yeah, I've seen him use it twice at least since I've been on, and I've been on for about an hour and a half. I know asking for the AA12 to be nerfed is useless since it's DaveyB's love child, but maybe we shouldn't put the most OP weapon on server in the hands of someone with the brain capacity and temper of an autistic four year old.

do you create a ban request on everyone you dislike ooc or

and again it's fucking s2k what did you expect with s2rp? how many people were there in total, both sides? if more than five on each side it's gonna be S2k

"I donated for it so that reckless people won't get to use it"

It's funny because I stopped the group of people I was with from engaging you 5-10 times. We had a crossbow guy who kept wanting to shoot you guys, also spotted the entire Jury squad when you first moved in, didn't engage you.

I called your movements as we were moving, we were hiding and you then pushed into our room. We were going to be spotted and I was not going to wait for you guys to tell us to come out with our hands up and stuff. If I'm pushed into a corner, I'm not going to lay down and take it.

EDIT: Also apparently a /me was thrown at us, nobody saw it.

Bulldog said:
It's funny because I stopped the group of people I was with from engaging you 5-10 times. We had a crossbow guy who kept wanting to shoot you guys, also spotted the entire Jury squad when you first moved in, didn't engage you.

I called your movements as we were moving, we were hiding and you then pushed into our room. We were going to be spotted and I was not going to wait for you guys to tell us to come out with our hands up and stuff. If I'm pushed into a corner, I'm not going to lay down and take it.
It's almost like we'd said we were going to S2RP. We didn't S2K you, as far as I know, until you laid out with the AA12.

Lord Flaxseed said:
and again it's fucking s2k
l3GNZWh.png

flaxy
practice reading comprehension
please

dougal said:
It's almost like we'd said we were going to S2RP. We didn't S2K you, as far as I know, until you laid out with the AA12.
I dont know, Dougal. Even with the AA-12 I dont think you could beat Bulldog in S2RP if he had his weapon at the ready anyway.

Lushsalmon123 said:
I dont know, Dougal. Even with the AA-12 I dont think you could beat Bulldog in S2RP if he had his weapon at the ready anyway.
My roleplaying ability's far inferior i'm sorry

Also, do we want to bring up the fact that somebody was using a dragons breath shotgun? I remember those being removed from circulation for a reason.

Bulldog said:

/lme is your friend in this case
after all
l3GNZWh.png

Bulldog said:
Also, do we want to bring up the fact that somebody was using a dragons breath shotgun? I remember those being removed from circulation for a reason.
I remember the AA12 being removed from a certain someone's inventory for a reason, too.

Captain said:
"others can't do it but it's fine if i do it"
seriously, why do you complain about db shotguns if you're not being any better yourself?
Because unlike dragon's breath, I actually have to aim. You can hit somebody with 1 pellet from dragon's breath and it will ignite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread