Brunsauce

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They mugged my buddy whilst I was walking down the railroad and saw them obviously. I instructed them to drop their AKM's, and then killed them for trying to mug my buddy.

From what I thought this was completely fine with the rules. As we are in a STALKER universe.

honestly from what i've seen brunsauce is a genuine and decent person

it's not really in his character to break the rules

from what i understand, if you undergo the attempt to mug another character, you have to accept the consequences of your actions, even if they are unfavourable consequences

from what i remember this is how brunsauce has always been, and there were a few occurrences like this on "old" srp

(ripped from the other post)
I didn't respond to this sooner and thinking back I probably should have stepped in before it got this out of hand.

Brunsauce, I understand why you did it - and I'm not going to sit here and try and grill you for your mistake, I try to look at both sides openly and not be a pessimistic asshole because that achieves nothing, I didn't read the entirety of the post, but I know you can RP and you do it well - I know you weren't trying to do anything maliciously and you portrayed your character the way you wanted him to be portrayed, however common decency and the ability to understand that this is a roleplay community and not some run off MMO that some people try make it to be. Keep in mind that we're here to write stories, and shooting smiffy probably wasn't the brightest idea because it left them with no roleplay.

I may be regurgitating what everyone else said, but I speak from experience here when I say it - I was in your shoes before, and from that experience I've been able to stop it from ever happening again. I'd have to thank Toast no matter how crazy the bastard was, I was given the beating and I learned from it.

Without necessarily beating you with a paddle, or grilling you, or banning you, I'm sure you can take this as a learning experience and you know, not do it again.

sorry for the late reply or whatever.

--

This ban request is entirely irrelevant and I don't think we've ever banned an established roleplayer for making a moral RP mistake, rather, I see this made out of spite for whatever reason Vorti.

He isn't being malicious, a little arrogant sure, but none of this would ever warrant a ban unless he's purposefully doing it to ruin RP and if that's the case then you can click on my name and PM me conclusive evidence. I hope he's learned from this, and let's hope he doesn't do it again because I'm not going to protect him.

I'm going to lock this because its the fucking first day back and its already been stained with shit - let's you know, be supportive, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread