Bridgete

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes

porridge
May 23, 2012
Players Name: me
Steam ID: huh
Reason for ban: malignant tumor that is tnb
Proof: this community
What would you like to see improved: my life

i hate this place and i hate you.

it is fashionable to be cynical but the conduct of a lot of the people here go against my principles and actually disgust me.

this isnt me thinking im a superior roleplayer. it goes deeper than that and my friends have been thrown under the bus and demonized by the mob that is tnb.

i need to improve my life and the worst thing you can do trying to be a better person is to surround yourself with awful people.

sorry if you think youre alright, you stay here casually, or stay distant from the constant politicking. but my experience far outweighs the good of meeting new people and nurturing permanent friendships. i can do that just as well with my current full time job and my current hobbies.

sorry if you guys shun this kind of thinking and are having a blast here.

i had my time. i come and go, i've made like three goodbye threads, but now im serious. im moving away and my life has little time for anything but dark souls and working the clock dry of any overtime.

if i love you, you know who you are

The friend of yours that was 'victimised' know what they did wrong. Trying to put a fictional spin on them being banned because they're trans is pure nonsense, just remember what community you're at.

I hope you manage to improve your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread