bobocrunch

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
OOC Name: bobocrunch
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41625747
Character Name: "Ilya Piston"
What happened: defected from Freedom, tried to pawn suit, got caught, suit was taken, came to freedom base to threaten my character, i said brb and he essentially disconnected mid-conversation while i was getting a drink when a response from my character was obviously warranted (in fact he was going to get shot)
Time it happened: 8:50 CST
Pictures/Proof:

Ilya: Never heard of you before this.
Masha: Not my problem.
Ilya: Really?
Masha: You're a new kid. I'm not. The gear belonged to Freedom. I'm taking it back.
Masha: [LOCAL-OOC] brb
Ilya: I'll be getting my suit back, one way or another.
Roach: Choose your words carefully.
Ilya: Thanks for your time.
Roach: Don't die over a suit, man.
Player bobocrunch left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Ilya (SF: bobocrunch ID: STEAM_0:0:41625747) has left the server

side note:

[8:48:42 PM] beast freand: Player bobocrunch left the game (Disconnect by user.) Ilya (SF: bobocrunch ID: STEAM_0:0:41625747) has left the server
[8:48:43 PM] beast freand: whos this loser
[8:48:49 PM] Corporal Catbed: uh
[8:48:52 PM] Corporal Catbed: let me ask the boys
[8:49:00 PM] Corporal Catbed: "A moron"
[8:49:02 PM] Corporal Catbed: "A retard"
[8:49:05 PM] beast freand: he stole a suit from us and tried to sell it then disconnected so i couldnt kill him
[8:49:07 PM] beast freand: im posting a ban req
[8:49:15 PM] Corporal Catbed: "mugged a bunch of people from freedoma nd started doing dumb shit on the forum"

i think my stance on this waste of space is pretty clear if anyone reads that thread.

i made friends with rokh and littleb after that but now i might have to yell at them cause im angry again.

Didn't know this existed until I got banned while setting up a job haha

I've had the suit since I was in Freedom and just came back, tried to pawn it, and got Freedom boys called on me. Got my suit taken and went on with it, went back to Freedom base to try to finagle my way into getting some sort of compensation. Didn't happen, made my leave, disconnected after because I had to go and someone was afk.

If this was a problem you could've told me at the time. I didn't see whoever plays Roach type after I said something, so I assumed the matter was handled. If you want, we'll go back and you can shoot me. But I obviously wasn't making much leeway in the situation and decided it was time to leave before getting shot.

Didn't know this existed until I got banned while setting up a job haha

I've had the suit since I was in Freedom and just came back, tried to pawn it, and got Freedom boys called on me. Got my suit taken and went on with it, went back to Freedom base to try to finagle my way into getting some sort of compensation. Didn't happen, made my leave, disconnected after because I had to go and someone was afk.

If this was a problem you could've told me at the time
you left...
...while he was afk

Alright, so, what happened is this. You had your suit taken because you defected from a faction and tried to sell it; and then you went BACK to the Freedom base to threaten Pirate's character, and walked off when he was AFK because you realized the danger you just put yourself in.

"You could have told me at the time"

You walked off whilst he was AFK. That's a broken argument.

Again, wasn't my intention to leave while afk, but I had to go irl. If you want, we can re RP this and you can shoot me if it'll resolve your issue.

yeah haha hehe its all a misunderstanding even though you apparently do this all the time and have never demonstrated any kind of remorse for it

my issue isnt that your character is alive, you are fundamentally misunderstanding if that's what you think and it goes to show what you play at srp for

Again, wasn't my intention to leave while afk, but I had to go irl. If you want, we can re RP this and you can shoot me if it'll resolve your issue.
There were so many things you could've done to warn him of that.

/pm Masha (or w/e she's called) yo i have irl shit to do be back in a jiff

But no. You left, because you fucked up.

I mean, I didn't know I was going to get shot. My character wouldn't expect it from Freedom. And it's hard to tell the intentions of people that are afk. For all I know, Masha was going to give my suit back.

it didn't occur to you that defecting from a faction that takes its brotherhood very seriously, selling equipment that it paid for and then threatening its leader might get your character shot?

gee willickers

To be honest, OOCly I didn't even think Freedom was established again at all. Probably should've checked that, but I decided that I wanted to RP an ex-Freedom loner. I wasn't stopped when trying to leave OOCly or ICly, so I didn't think there was a problem. Sorry.

you weren't stopped because not one person on the planet can reach through your computer screen and stop you from clicking on the disconnect button

I don't know why people uninvolved in the incident are being snarky on a forum post that doesn't regard them. I acknowledge that I left too early, and should've told you or Roach that I had to leave. We can continue the RP if you want. Or do you just want me banned?

I'd also like to say that I didn't disconnect immediately after like the logs in the OP would state. I said that, waited maybe 5-10 seconds, didn't see anyone typing, went out the doors, and alt tabbed for a minute or two before closing Gmod. I'd also appreciate it if I wasn't notified of this thread after being banned while trying to set up a job.

buddy i got up to take a piss and got back to my chair before your last message had faded from chat and you were already gone

i'm in agreement with your official ban reason here

"avoiding rp, being a general irredeemable shithead that ruins the experience for everyone else."

To be honest, OOCly I didn't even think Freedom was established again at all. Probably should've checked that, but I decided that I wanted to RP an ex-Freedom loner. I wasn't stopped when trying to leave OOCly or ICly, so I didn't think there was a problem. Sorry.
Hold on.

So your first idea upon seeing no Freedom characters online...

...was to trade in your suit for more scripts.

Not wait.
Not ask around.

Says a lot.

:locked:

it's not only this incident, but your entire attitude towards people that ultimately made us decide on a forced vacation.

our feathers are indeed still ruffled, as you've said in SF.

locked and handled.

edit:
wew
2uYDxn0.jpg

Never tell your password to anyone.
[2:27:37 PM] beast freand: ???
[2:27:57 PM] bobocrunch: why did you go straight to the forums instead of messaging me or something?
[2:28:03 PM] bobocrunch: did i hurt you in the past?
[2:29:05 PM] beast freand: lmao come down to earth
[2:29:10 PM] beast freand: i have no idea who you are
[2:29:53 PM] bobocrunch: now i dont believe that but to indulge you, im the person you posted an entire ban request about yesterday because you were afk
[2:30:10 PM] beast freand: i have no idea who you are aside from that
[2:30:34 PM] beast freand: to the extent of my knowledge youre one of the retards that made freedom look like shit last iteration and thats all i know or care to know
[2:30:59 PM] beast freand: i posted a ban rq on you because generally i dont bother trying to reason with people who have such a long history of exploiting ooc for ic benefit
[2:31:00 PM] beast freand: and indeed
[2:31:02 PM] beast freand: disconnect from rp
[2:31:03 PM] beast freand: right in front of me
[2:31:27 PM] bobocrunch: who have such a long history of exploiting ooc for ic benefit
?
[2:31:59 PM] beast freand: look im busy roleplaying
[2:32:02 PM] beast freand: dont play dumb, youll get further
[2:33:09 PM] bobocrunch: i gotta stoop to ur level
[2:33:14 PM] bobocrunch: good luck with the drama
[2:33:17 PM] bobocrunch: seems to follow u everywhere
[2:33:28 PM] beast freand: lmao ok pal

1. 9:54 PM - Fuxx:
    consequences...
  2. 9:54 PM - Midas22:
    consequences will never be the same
  3. 9:55 PM - Bobocrunch:
    taking bets on when the server implodes from drama
  4. 9:55 PM - GeneralNonsenze:
    pirate when are u couping bennet mate
  5. 9:55 PM - Bobocrunch:
    or when i implode brigands face
  6. 9:56 PM - not-so-solid snake:
    implode me and end this suffering
  7. 9:57 PM - Midas22:
    bobo can u stop projecting
  8. 9:57 PM - Midas22:
    ta
  9. 9:57 PM - Bobocrunch:
    ill project my fist into ur mouth
  10. 9:57 PM - Supersoup:
    omg i love drama
  11. 9:58 PM - Supersoup:
    hahaha
  12. 9:58 PM - Supersoup:
    :dougal:
  13. 9:58 PM - Pancake:
    :cat:
  14. 9:58 PM - Bobocrunch:
    u think u can get away with the consequences of banning an esteemed steam community member
  15. 9:58 PM - Bobocrunch:
    think again
  16. 9:58 PM - Midas22:
    m8 you couldnt project a good thought out your mouth
  17. 9:58 PM - Bobocrunch:
    weak comeback try again
  18. 9:59 PM - Supersoup:
    bobo you need to calm down
  19. 9:59 PM - Supersoup:
    even if its irony
  20. 9:59 PM - Midas22:
    he's a mouthbreather lel
  21. 9:59 PM - Pancake:
    at least midas can play on the server
  22. 9:59 PM - Pancake:
    unlike someone
  23. 9:59 PM - Lewdis:
    not for long
  24. 9:59 PM - eatyobeets:
    I like people like Bobo crunch because they write their own ban request
  25. 9:59 PM - Bobocrunch:
    talk to me on ts midas
  26. 9:59 PM - Midas22:
    k
  27. 10:01 PM - JC Heavy:
    wee im back
  28. 10:02 PM - Midas22:
    can sum1 shoot me an invite link to the discord>
  29. 10:03 PM - Bobocrunch:
    why u do tell me to join but not talk smh
  30. 10:05 PM - Midas22:
    i muted you ages ago soz
  31. 10:06 PM - Supersoup:
    wtf rude midas respect fellow community members????
  32. 10:09 PM - FeuerSeer:
    "Esteemed community member" :dig:
  33. 10:10 PM - Bobocrunch:
    quit being snarky or else
  34. 10:10 PM - JC Heavy:
    is the discord public now?
  35. 10:10 PM - Snuggles:
    or else what bobo
  36. 10:10 PM - FeuerSeer:
    Jesus the sense of fucking entitlement.
  37. 10:10 PM - Supersoup:
    im pretty sure hes being ironic seer