Bekah ts ban req

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji Dooble

Happily Married
Jun 1, 2015
Name of user: Bekah (Forum: Valkyrie)
What happened:
<19:35:01> [Expletive]: ur not a dev stop
<19:35:24> "Bekah": cool
<19:35:25> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<19:35:35> [Expletive]: why do you have the tag
<19:40:11> [Expletive]: you shouldnt have that tag
<19:40:30> You were banned for 10 minutes from the server by "Bekah" (<22:56:37> "fag": you could go fuck yourself)
(My ts name was explicit at the time so I'm censoring it for that reason, if anyone wishes to say what it was so be it but for now its being censored for such reasons.)
Time it happened: Probably a good seven or eight minutes ago
Pictures/Proof: Gyazo - a6ec5cd9609669b1a874f212216372fa.png (https://gyazo.com/a6ec5cd9609669b1a874f212216372fa)

Context and message trying to be sent: TS really can be a joke like 99% of the time but for some of us who get on to actually communicate to some people we enjoy communicating with and not screaming "OwO XD" like twelve year old retards every second of our miserable existance its kinda annoying to see admins abusing their power, even in small amounts like this, and just getting off scott free like it meant nothing. You can laugh at this or think of it as childish or an overeaction or just rate me dumb, but I'm honestly tired of seeing people abuse their powers and on a small side note, something I personally dislike, sitting in locked or "red" channels all hours of the day with the only people worth communicating with, that's just my bit sorry if I wasted your time and thank you for reading if you found any sense in this.
[The same deal with every thread I make, correct me if I made any mistakes please.]

e; something I forgot to add, this was made probably after my ban was up so you don't have to say it later.

Name of user: Bekah (Forum: Valkyrie)
What happened:
<19:35:01> [Expletive]: ur not a dev stop
<19:35:24> "Bekah": cool
<19:35:25> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<19:35:35> [Expletive]: why do you have the tag
<19:40:11> [Expletive]: you shouldnt have that tag
<19:40:30> You were banned for 10 minutes from the server by "Bekah" (<22:56:37> "fag": you could go fuck yourself)
(My ts name was explicit at the time so I'm censoring it for that reason, if anyone wishes to say what it was so be it but for now its being censored for such reasons.)
Time it happened: Probably a good seven or eight minutes ago
Pictures/Proof: Gyazo - a6ec5cd9609669b1a874f212216372fa.png (https://gyazo.com/a6ec5cd9609669b1a874f212216372fa)

Context and message trying to be sent: TS really can be a joke like 99% of the time but for some of us who get on to actually communicate to some people we enjoy communicating with and not screaming "OwO XD" like twelve year old retards every second of our miserable existance its kinda annoying to see admins abusing their power, even in small amounts like this, and just getting off scott free like it meant nothing. You can laugh at this or think of it as childish or an overeaction or just rate me dumb, but I'm honestly tired of seeing people abuse their powers and on a small side note, something I personally dislike, sitting in locked or "red" channels all hours of the day with the only people worth communicating with, that's just my bit sorry if I wasted your time and thank you for reading if you found any sense in this.
[The same deal with every thread I make, correct me if I made any mistakes please.]

e; something I forgot to add, this was made probably after my ban was up so you don't have to say it later.

e2; this is proof of tag abuse, couldn't get it sooner Gyazo - b1aaa0d9eddbf508b7f77fd826140f18.png (https://gyazo.com/b1aaa0d9eddbf508b7f77fd826140f18)

The reason why people sit in locked channels is because of the screaming, yelling, talking over eachother and meme-spewing shitposting that occurs in the channels that are public.

After being in a channel where bungo/shitzo/patriot/lipicuil were all screaming over eachother I realized why admins hide in locked channels.

They're trying to fucking survive.

The reason why people sit in locked channels is because of the screaming, yelling, talking over eachother and meme-spewing shitposting that occurs in the channels that are public.

After being in a channel where bungo/shitzo/patriot/lipicuil were all screaming over eachother I realized why admins hide in locked channels.

They're trying to fucking survive.
If they're that bad ban them, I have personal experience in this field I think.

i'm super certain you don't even need the DEV tag to ban people

and even then if you're trying to get her banned because of a tag there's something wrong
The point is that she banned me for basically no reason, that's just a secondary that I wanted to highlight.

The point is that she banned me for basically no reason, that's just a secondary that I wanted to highlight.
your name was offending, it's basically like the starfax situation where he had an isis avatar. there's your reason to why she banned you.

your name was offending, it's basically like the starfax situation where he had an isis avatar. there's your reason to why she banned you.
That wasn't the reason, as I stated in the first post, if that was the reason it would have been a lot better of her to state it instead of slapping me with a ban, and in the case of starfax it was misunderstanding because his avatar literally said 'Fuck IsIs' with a comical bit of lines that were supposed to mock the lettering on the flag.

alright guys no more hanging around with your mates in teamspeak just stick to the public channels yea, i'll get set on deleting all channels because i cant be having you want to be in small rooms with your friends this is basically a brain drain on the teamspeak and im here to fix it thanks for pointing out this disgusting issue

alright guys no more hanging around with your mates in teamspeak just stick to the public channels yea, i'll get set on deleting all channels because i cant be having you want to be in small rooms with your friends this is basically a brain drain on the teamspeak and im here to fix it thanks for pointing out this disgusting issue
Can you please not joke about it, I get its a bit ridiculous but you're just changing the point here.

if you're sick of the admins abusing their powers then why don't you just go and make a discord with all your friends. idk how many bans ive seen you get but usually you're in the wrong after you went too far or what have you, i dont think its the admins that are the problem, i think its you

if you hate being controlled then leave ts and get a skype, discord or even ur own ts who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread