[BASEWARS] Johnny BAN REQUEST

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jules jules you aren't really good but a cheater after all!?

Honestly, you have no proof, this is a poorly made thread, and the ravenwood bois are pretty dope at the game. Unless you have proof he is hacking, don't come to the forums. I've seen them nail me midair with a slug, and they are really that good. I have yet to see them snap to the models in the point shop like the gnome one, like you'd see an aimbotter do.

c3b0d59450e38ff8dc677f9ab8bed9c8.png

KNOWN PICTURE OF 'JOHNNY'

Case in point where Jonathan is cheating in Garry's Mod, Basewars.

also come up on this aswell, some dubious gmod work if you ask me

For real though, you have no definite concrete evidence of the dude cheating. Unfortunately you got domed, sorry that happens. Just because someone is proficient in a game doesn't automatically mean they're cheating. I know everyone dog-piles on Jules for cheats, but if you'd take the time to check you'd see he comes up clean.

aren't you the guy you cant hit a single person with 3 60 round magazines? perhaps you aren't the most perfect judge when it comes to these things.

Case in point where Jonathan is cheating in Garry's Mod, Basewars.

For real though, you have no definite concrete evidence of the dude cheating. Unfortunately you got domed, sorry that happens. Just because someone is proficient in a game doesn't automatically mean they're cheating. I know everyone dog-piles on Jules for cheats, but if you'd take the time to check you'd see he comes up clean.

aren't you the guy you cant hit a single person with 3 60 round magazines? perhaps you aren't the most perfect judge when it comes to these things.
Nothing wrong with asking for a player to be looked at he did say in game chat today he had 8 Vac bans...

I can tell you now that I've S2K'd with Jules countless times on TnB and he's far from immortal or infallible (like he's died often on basewars which he'd probably not do if he was running around with walhacks or aimbot), nor do I see what he'd get out of cheating on a basewar server in his main community when he'd gain nothing from doing so and generally admits when he otherwise fucks about and goofs off elsewhere (not to mention idk why we should care if he fucks about in his own time in another game).

Basically a case of 'don't shit where you eat' and I know Jules well enough to say he'd not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread