[Basewars] flower ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there really was no harm done, i mean nobody even touched your printers or anything of value, so this was more or less arbitrary

Admins aren’t a thing and all I saw it as was a mere conflict. It’s basewars for crying out loud. Not role play. I took being killed in spawn as a desire to fight so I fought. I didn’t climb into their base. I sat on the outside and shot them. This is such a petty reason to post a ban request. None of their stuff was destroyed all they did was die once and the came over and killed me. Like holy shit lol
But you literally didn't stay on the "outside"

As previously stated you're the one being indited.
It's not a very healthy atmosphere to be malicious back to someone who was malicious to you. I am taking your words at face value, as their toxicity is irrelevant.
There's a rule of common sense, in fact, it's the first listed rule in the second section of rules.
I don't think this thread would exist if you simply just "shot at them", you literally went into their base.
Instead of saying "oh hey sorry, i'll not do this next time I see how it annoyed you." You resort to the toxic attitude that's prevalent within TnB, where you forget it's just a game.
there really was no harm done, i mean nobody even touched your printers or anything of value, so this was more or less arbitrary
Benji, if I were to run into your base and barricade myself inside and spam nickleback on full blast we can both agree it' be a shit move
even if you didn't touch their printers its not their monetary gain or loss that was affected its this whole stupid fiasco drummed up over gmod
This would all end in a second if both parties would just go like "hey sorry I got a little heated," but no now it's forum drama holy fuck

It’s already been said that this was fucking arbitrary, nothing of value was lost nothing was blown up like literally nothing other than a few script deaths happened. It’s a game, treat it like one. If anything benji, Jules and I lost money because of the armor and ammo dispensers and generators we bought for a little setup.

It’s already been said that this was fucking arbitrary, nothing of value was lost nothing was blown up like literally nothing other than a few script deaths happened. It’s a game, treat it like one. If anything benji, Jules and I lost money because of the armor and ammo dispensers and generators we bought for a little setup.
I just said this to benji

Benji, if I were to run into your base and barricade myself inside and spam nickleback on full blast we can both agree it' be a shit move
even if you didn't touch their printers its not their monetary gain or loss that was affected its this whole stupid fiasco drummed up over gmod
This would all end in a second if both parties would just go like "hey sorry I got a little heated," but no now it's forum drama holy fuck

sorry is five letters, it's that simple fuck your ego
if it's really arbitrary you can concede your internet points

Last edited:
Was prop climbing up to shoot them wrong?Sure but I didn’t think anything of it because it was in good fun and it was a lot of killing each other back and forth so I went about my business and when it was time for work, I disconnected after dying to ruffian when I tried to kill him with a crowbar.

I honestly didn’t know there was a ban request on me till I got to work and 45 mins had already passed. Which leads to me being so baffled because it’s a game and it isn’t like a nuke was set in a nice spot with props around it and blown up. get off your high horse duiane

henlo duaine, since you seem to be either misinterpreting the situation or was misinformed, but those props were flowers when he was with koumakan and decepti, because they invited him and allowed him to base/play with them and when nec and them left to join my minge temp faction i created just because fuck it, his props were still there

even if their nuke had went off, nothing would have been lost because it requires both our factions to be stuck within a raid sequence and for me to be printing (i had no printers down), so they quit, got killed in trying to do their order 66 and things moved on

let's not ride the morality horse if you aren't seeing things correctly, this is fucking garry's mod and people will do things they typically do, ive had people prop climb INTO my base before but all i did was say 'admin can you delete these, thanks, he got killed and dont want him coming back' but seeing where his were, he didnt even bother trying to assault their base because it would've been pointless

this whole thread is pointless, grow up its basewars, things are going to get hectic

Last edited:
ok guys listen i think both parties should talk it like respectfully instead of going passive aggresivr modr and shit. its honestly best to get a hold of said person, talk to them one on onr and just be like "hey! sorry but could you not propclimb?" just be polite and get a resolve. clear minds could make great judgements
my 2 cents

Was prop climbing up to shoot them wrong?Sure but I didn’t think anything of it because it was in good fun and it was a lot of killing each other back and forth so I went about my business and when it was time for work, I disconnected after dying to ruffian when I tried to kill him with a crowbar.

I honestly didn’t know there was a ban request on me till I got to work and 45 mins had already passed. Which leads to me being so baffled because it’s a game and it isn’t like a nuke was set in a nice spot with props around it and blown up. get off your high horse duiane
Alright, sincere apology
you sometimes gotta read your shit twice, and i didn't
what levinx just said is my position, i apologise if i didn't articulate that clearer

The only thing I'm sorry for Levinx is not ending you when I had the chance. Fuck you and your bloodline.

Alright, sincere apology
you sometimes gotta read your shit twice, and i didn't
what levinx just said is my position, i apologise if i didn't articulate that clearer

good now kith.

I don't see any point in this continuing further, we're not going to ban Flower over this. I think the lesson has been learned, and I doubt that Flower will do the same thing in the future. Water under the bridge, right? Let's get back to having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread