Ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigafu

May 8, 2016
Players Name: Not sure, but you can see their character names in the screencap posted below.

Steam ID: I don't know their steam ID's, but if you're asking for mine, then: STEAM_0:1:40217062

Reason for ban: Minge-punching in the train station, even after I asked them to leave me alone (the screencap shown below).

Proof:

gauKEfa.jpg

They were also disrupting roleplay around the time of the Baltic Cafe shootout, but I don't have any proof for that, sorry. Hopefully what I've posted is enough.

I did not once see them seriously roleplay, just them fucking around.

Yeah, they also changed their name to something vulgar (I don't exactly remember) and then Daniel Keemstar (as seen in my post on the screenshots thread). Give this guy a vacation.

Considering the first name of his character is Milon, I believe his Steam name is MiLon, the name of someone who is on the server. Their Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:121544002

Last edited:
If I see them serverside I will give them a break. If you find their Steam IDs please feel free to message it to me or drop it here.

If I see them serverside I will give them a break. If you find their Steam IDs please feel free to message it to me or drop it here.

I posted it above. His ID is STEAM_0:0:121544002
I assume since the character's name is Milon and his steam name is MiLon that it's the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread