Ban Request - RavenSinner

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspberry

Legend
Dec 31, 2013
  • Players Name: RavenSinner
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55427897
  • Reason for ban: Disconnecting after not only disregarding any sort of roleplay with my unit, opting to shift + w away, but opening fire on them after the chase ensued.
  • Proof:
    166c99adfde06072e61ba60eba740a73.png
  • What would you like to see improved: their attitude toward the loss of their items i guess? this behavior being ousted in general? i dunno.

(upon looking at the logs it seems a little context-less. they were jumping around the plaza and when I asked them to stop, they took it ic so I took it ic as well. their character was acting really suspect, walking away, trying to distance themself from my unit, so she acted accordingly)

It says they timed out.

I mean, they could have pulled their plug to avoid it, but their internet could have been shit.

exactly why i'm trying to get them to weigh in on it, they reconnected, hopped on their char for a second then DCed again, so it could be their net but i doubt it tbh

it's funny how some people's connection goes down the shitter right before their character gets busted by a unit

huh

spamodamm said:
it's funny how some people's connection goes down the shitter right before their character gets busted by a unit

huh
its because of all the stress opening up their inventory to stash items puts on their pc

Seabass said:
It says they timed out.
I mean, they could have pulled their plug to avoid it, but their internet could have been shit.
ive seen too many cases where people just pull the plug on their router to escape from rp situations tbh, and this was too coincidental

e; two pump trump: this guy dced to avoid losing his radio when he was ranting about raping vallerie lange with a stick
two pump trump: and i said i was gonna take it

please ban this retard

they roleplayed it out kinda i guess? it was still pretty minimal but they didn't really fuck off entirely so there's that, no need for a ban maybe ill just help them learn the basics yo

good job

ps dont lock the thread when ive asked a player a question and the player answers. it makes me look like an ignorant dickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread