Ban request - Postal

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker.

DISGUSTING
Aug 7, 2011
Players Name: Postal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974
Reason for ban:

He's been at it ever since HL2RP came about. His only purpose on this server is to antagonize people. He doesn't contribute to any roleplay, he only manages to disrupt it. There is no character to his characters, it's just a jerkoff sitting there taking the piss completely. I'm surprised he has managed to go this far without being banned. You can ask any player or admin who has any experience with this guy, he's horrible. His contribution to this server so far has been stupid GOOC comments, stupid PM's sent off to people to piss them off, and disgusting attempts at roleplay where his character is just an empty shell who spouts stupid comments off every 5 minutes.
Proof: I don't have direct proof as to all the shit I've accused him of since I never kept any record of it, but if you ask any admin or player who has dealth with him before they would attest to everything I've said. Here's an example of his rolepay just from 10 minutes ago

Richard Copperson breaths in his face.
(CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558) Suddenly, a swift right knee would be sent toward Richard's gut.
Richard Copperson gets kicked in the guts.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.61855 moves up beside his superior, overwatching the situation.
Richard Copperson: Aw!
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558 would not let the citizen recoil, immediately trying to grasp the man by the collar and slam his left ear toward the railing.
[YELL] CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: How about now?
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: Unfortunately, it seems this man has gone deaf.
Richard Copperson: I'm not deaf.
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: Oh, so you just refused to answer me?
Richard Copperson: I have answered.
Richard Copperson: Two times.
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: Not the last one.
Richard Copperson: Ye I can hear.
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: Now you're being a smartass.
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: 618, show him our stunstick diplomacy.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.61855 nods and whips it up, flicking the electric head up.
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: Maybe the voltage will bring back his hearing.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.61855 proceeds to beat the tall man relentlessly, striking his shoulder, elbow, legs, whatever he can.
Richard Copperson gets beatend.
CCA.C17-JURY.AdJ.99868 studies where the entrails were left, before staring at Isaac. He nods once, slowly.
CCA.C17-UNION.04.61855 keeps beating him.
CCA.C17-UNION.AdJ.57558: Can you hear us now?
Richard Copperson: Ye I can.
What would you like to see improved: Him improving or being banned. This isn't even a newbie. Newbies actually try and improve. He knows better, or maybe not, maybe he's just retarded. Idk.

Had experience with the guy myself. Similiar attitude. Doesn't take shit seriously at all and is seemingly godmode. I just gave up trying to interact with him.

He was permabanned from SRP for this behavior (where he fled to after getting banned from HL2 for this behavior), immediately after getting unbanned (from his prior ban due to this behavior) with the classic "ive changed :'((" appeal. He knows better - I know that for a fact - but he enjoys trolling more than he enjoys roleplaying.

Additionally, while I was an admin at another roleplaying community, he joined there and tried the same shit. I banned him.

+1, he's been here long enough that if he really wanted he could be a positive influence but he'd rather just be an annoyance.

I've seen nothing but bad things from him and, frankly, I'd support a permaban. He's either a complete imbecile or just here to try and piss people off.

Vorti said:
I've seen nothing but bad things from him and, frankly, I'd support a permaban. He's either a complete imbecile or just here to try and piss people off.
"I'm just here to take the piss" is just to save face from the reality. They're too dumb to roleplay.

Generally whenever any CP tries to punish his character for the shit he tries, he'll go into LOOC and whine about how everyone picks on him until an admin kicks him or the unit gives up.
Can't remember the last time he did anything constructive.

He got kicked and then banned either yesterday or the day before for constantly annoying people. All he would do is bug people, and the first person who didn't completely ignore him he would constantly follow around and bug them. He was kicked with the reason "Read the RP guides and then come back" and then banned for an hour with no reason specified.

I didn't know he was notorious for this shit. Telling by his bio I thought he was just a regular shitty RPer.

Ingame at the moment, just got this little gem:

[Radio] CCA.C17-RcT.67257: // richard copperson just went afk in the middle of an arrest so he doesn't have to drop his items wat do

Decaro said:
Generally whenever any CP tries to punish his character for the shit he tries, he'll go into LOOC and whine about how everyone picks on him until an admin kicks him or the unit gives up.
Can't remember the last time he did anything constructive.
Zombiedude101 said:
Ingame at the moment, just got this little gem:
He did both of those to me on my unit. It's constant.

Player Postal left the game (Banned for 0 minutes by Vorti (pest control))
Vorti permabanned Richard Copperson (pest control).

9787447c021aa18f473aff1f70ac5f8b.png

Oh well.

I (as a recruit) just caught him with a workbench and scrap electronics after a CA asked me to check him out. He whined in LOOC and tried to afk so he wouldn't have to drop his items. After I spent 15 minutes dealing with it and getting an admin to remove his items, Vorti permabanned him :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread