ban request on soren

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspberry

Legend
Dec 31, 2013
[background=#0edd00]Players Name:[/background] Soren Nightengale
[background=#0edd00]Steam ID:[/background] No clue.
[background=#0edd00]Reason for ban:[/background] Running into an area in which I was legitimately trying to roleplay for once and punchwhoring everyone in the room.
[background=#0edd00]Proof:[/background] http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=382151133(special thanks to soren for posting proof for his own ban request)
[background=#0edd00]What would you like to see improved:[/background] I want this punchwhoring shit to stop, this was the fifth guy that night to try punchwhoring me.

You straight up swapped onto a CP, and beanbag shotgunned me. I won't stand here and pretend I didn't punchwhore you guys, but you where dealing with OOC bullshit involving an admin spawning a fire, and Twat was about to go to sleep.

Ontop of that, admins were on the server ready to respond, so if you were so pissed off, you shouldn't of swapped to your CP just to act like a minge yourself and shotgun me.

FervensPb said:
Try not making your face such a perfect place to rest a fist.
also this

this'll be my only real response. if admins didn't respond the first fifty times, they wouldn't have responded the fifty first.

Disregard this I guess. We talked it over in TS and it's all good now.

It seems like the matter has been resolved between the parties, but the hot button topic of swapping to Civil Protection to deal with an issue like this is something that will have to be settled by High Command in an administrative fashion at a separate time.

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread