Ban request on Munich

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcave

Mar 3, 2015
Players Name:Munich

Steam ID:Don't know

Reason for ban:
I joined the server and he was trying to patme down and then he randomly hit me with a stun stick.

Proof:I didn't get enough proof.
He didn't roleplay hitting me with a stun stick at all though. He just randomly hit me with a stun stick.

What would you like to see improved:
I would like him to be banned for at least a month just to stop him from randomly hitting me with a stun baton.

Well you do have to realize what time are you on at, If it was when the server population is at a low that is what we like to call "Minge Hour(S)" usually with the lack of RP people just fuck around and that could've been the case here and it just happens anyway.

Ya but I still don't like being knocked out for no reason.

Well I didn't get knocked out but I was hit by a baton two times.

I'm not an admin and I can tell you this will be denied.

Why?

No proof, claiming a ban request on someone with no proof gets you nowhere. We cannot simply just take words from things like this and flat out ban people. Also even if he was banned, it would be nowhere near a month, maybe a week at most but that would still be cutting it too high.

seriously, it seems like every ban request i've seen in the past couple of weeks has included the words "minge hour" in their defence.

quit making yourselves look stupid and using that as an excuse to do whatever you want. it's a roleplay server. if you want to sperg out, go somewhere else.

Gather proof next time.

As for the "minge hour" I don't mind if it's with consenting friends in an isolated portion of the map granted there are less than 15 people on and it is indeed late at night. Don't be using "minge hour" as an excuse to fuck around with players who are trying to learn how to roleplay, or trying to roleplay in general. Also if players become annoyed and ask you to stop, you stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread