Ban request on Dirty, RWxGalil/Rich

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xeanos said:
why were you trying to scare his character when the situation at the bar was already voided?
I was under the impression that the situation at Freedom base was voided.

the op isnt very clear on if the situation was voided or the total interaction between characters was voided

edit: if the situation was voided this ban request just makes it look like dirty was bein a bit unfair but the ban is a non issue

if 2 then theres somethin quite wrong here

Dirty said:
In your request you say that this was a "forced re-rp" when it was not. We found you in a different section of the map and I myself tried to roleplay with you. I can't control what the people with me say or do, but I had the intentions of roleplay in mind. I was not going to mug you, but instead give you a good beating, maybe give you some metal in the leg, nothing too major but hopefully enough to scare your trio.

e; Kiruclanz, I would have done that if I was not busy in teamspeak talking to Mao and then in steam chat speaking with others about the situation.
God I wish I had fraps so I could show everyone how you followed us blatantly from the area we voided RP to the Church.

"Oh we just happened upon you after we had followed you suited up with our guns out with the sole intention of getting OOC reveng--I mean looking for artifacts!"
xeanos said:
the op isnt very clear on if the situation was voided or the total interaction between characters was voided
Breakdown:

Situation at bar: Not voided and shitty reason to track someone down to kill them, just my imo.

Situation at Freedom base: voided.

moo just told me hes eating dinner then hes going to weigh in on this so stand by

Blitz said:
God I wish I had fraps so I could show everyone how you followed us blatantly from the area we voided RP to the Church.

"Oh we just happened upon you after we had followed you suited up with our guns out with the sole intention of getting OOC reveng--I mean looking for artifacts!"
I didn't follow you, upon re-joining the server I went to the Freedom base for about ten minutes. There Romeo discussed his disinterest in your group and he gathered some of his men together to search for you. Someone mentioned that there was a group in the town over, so we checked a house or two before seeing one of you on the stairs of the church.

Dirty said:
I didn't follow you, upon re-joining the server I went to the Freedom base for about ten minutes. There Romeo discussed his disinterest in your group and he gathered some of his men together to search for you. Someone mentioned that there was a group in the town over, so we checked a house or two before seeing one of you on the stairs of the church.
No, not really. You walked right up to us while we were walking away from Freedom base and I already knew what you and your buddies were doing so we all walked away without giving you the chance.

And really? You just admitted to your buddy scrounging up a pathetic IC reason to track us down. "Ah yeah them guys there who's names I don't know and who's personalities and physical traits I can barely describe. They need to perish."

Yeah I'll be honest dude, this is looking like a really flimsy reason to track someone down and even beat them, much less shoot them.

I get that the Zone is dangerous and full of headcases, but it takes a special kind of mental to be that petty.

Blitz said:

Breakdown:

Situation at bar: Not voided and shitty reason to track someone down to kill them, just my imo.

Situation at Freedom base: voided.
Not that I'm condoning how they pursued to punish your characters, but as for IC motivations, your characters were being pricks, and depending on what was 'exactly' said, they could have had every reason to mess your character up. The zone is not a resort, it's a dangerous place with dangerous people all with their own motives and backgrounds. Make the wrong enemy and you can get fucked up. Dirty already indicated what his character was going to do should he have reached you, and that was to beat your character and maybe leave a bullet in his limb.

Small things can escalate very quickly when it comes to tempered characters. Again, I still think they should have remained calm OOCly and discussed this with you through PM's once the Freedom scene was voided.

Romeo knew two of your characters names upon hearing them in a bar or elsewhere, apparently.

My defense is this, and I will leave it at this: Your group caused a stir in my character through their actions, even if they seem minutiae to you. We found you later at the Freedom base and attempted to roleplay but that, on both our sides as I'll take most of the blame for it, was not very well done. We gathered a group together after to teach you a lesson (I never agreed to mug the lads), and after a short search we found you in the neighboring 'town' in which I could of not directly followed you because I was off the server for at least five minutes. I may have became overzealous and for that I apologize to you and your group. But it was late and in my state of mind then this is what unfolded. But I assure you I had no intentions of killing, mugging, or anything of that sort to your character besides a beating, or a bullet wound at the most.

Desird said:
Not that I'm condoning how they pursued to punish your characters, but as for IC motivations, your characters were being pricks, and depending on what was 'exactly' said, they could have had every reason to mess your character up. The zone is not a resort, it's a dangerous place with dangerous people all with their own motives and backgrounds. Make the wrong enemy and you can get fucked up. Dirty already indicated what his character was going to do should he have reached you, and that was to beat your character and maybe leave a bullet in his limb.

Small things can escalate very quickly when it comes to tempered characters. Again, I still think they should have remained calm OOCly and discussed this with you through PM's once the Freedom scene was voided.
Right, I get that, but reverse the roles and would Dirty be making a ban request? No, I'd be making an unban. Not to mention the blatant metagame and OOC reasoning to try and track us down. You're forgetting the part where he S2K'd, got temp banned, then followed us around trying to force us into an RP we already agreed on through an admin would not happen.

Dirty said:
Romeo knew two of your characters names upon hearing them in a bar or elsewhere, apparently.

My defense is this, and I will leave it at this: Your group caused a stir in my character through their actions, even if they seem minutiae to you. We found you later at the Freedom base and attempted to roleplay but that, on both our sides as I'll take most of the blame for it, was not very well done. We gathered a group together after to teach you a lesson (I never agreed to mug the lads), and after a short search we found you in the neighboring 'town' in which I could of not directly followed you because I was off the server for at least five minutes. I may have became overzealous and for that I apologize to you and your group. But it was late and in my state of mind then this is what unfolded. But I assure you I had no intentions of killing, mugging, or anything of that sort to your character.

"Both our sides roleplay was not very well done."

Right, sorry about when I S2K'd you after getting upset over a /me. Wait that didn't happen, I tensed up and reached for my pistol without pulling it out and started to back away slowly, like a normal person would do after an erratic trigger happy person grabs their AK. Come off with this "oh well we both did something wrong!!!!!" B.S. and accept your wrong doings like a man.

Okay, that's fair. However, a member of your group did a /me of pulling out their makarov, aiming it at my chest and firing two rounds in the same emote. That's when I got heated and shot them. And like I said in my last post, I take most of the blame over that situation, and I do apologize.

Dirty said:
Okay, that's fair. However, a member of your group did a /me of pulling out their makarov, aiming it at my chest and firing two rounds in the same emote. That's when I got heated and shot them. And like I said in my last post, I take most of the blame over that situation, and I do apologize.
You did a /me of shooting someone in the chest as well so I don't see how you can blame them for that.

Not to mention he wasn't a "member of our group." That was Wiki, the guy who I had met at the bar and our characters hit it off pretty well considering we both enjoy the pastime of beating up homosexuals and wearing track suits. You keep trying to turn this around to even the slightest amount of blame on me or pathetic excuse for your immaturity and S2K and it keeps failing.

I did not do a /me of shooting anyone in the chest, you are thinking of a different character.

e; I believe it was Banquo or Romeo, not too sure however.

Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] lmao
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] im rping.
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] youre all retards

Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] "wah i can say shit ic and dont have to deal with consequences :CCCC"

' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] Im going to continue to ROLEPLAY
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] try me bitch
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] me too, please get ic

' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] or i will s2k you right now

' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] you guys have one more chance to respond ICly

' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] you guys are retarded
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] apparently cuz you have ADMIn friends
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] we can't be IC

' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] Moo is a fucking retard, go ask your friend to go help

Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] glad you boys rely on an admin to avoid roleplay you caused.

RWxGalil/Rich killed tus wi using ts2_ak74
Here's samples of logs of a guy and his buddies who are just trying to settle an IC situation and have no OOC emotional investment in their current motives to OOCly follow and metag--I mean ICly happen to find someone and beat them for being a big bully.

Your story doesn't add up.

We're going to check over full box logs for context; this is not a situation in which a call can be made from snippets of console and narrative surrounding them.

FervensPb said:
We're going to check over full box logs for context; this is not a situation in which a call can be made from snippets of code.
Thanks mate.

Blitz said:
Here's samples of logs of a guy and his buddies who are just trying to settle an IC situation and have no OOC emotional investment in their current motives to OOCly follow and metag--I mean ICly happen to find someone and beat them for being a big bully.

Your story doesn't add up.
Again using the parts that outline us hehe.

Anyways, we'll see what the verdict is after the box is checked!

As the admin on at the time yeah I unbanned Dirty a few minutes after. I didn't get the whole situation but when I whizzed over it looked like a dumb situation. I voided it and I said this to Dirty over TS and in GOOC before I went to sleep.

I was originally not going to ban anyone from this, but from the recent logs that Blitz just posted and his so-called 'admin friends' (lol) I'm going to ban the three of you for 3 days.

From what I've read at the logs this situation is stupid and petty. If I said void it, that means I void it, not that you go after them once I've logged off and pester them OOC.

I guess I'm his admin buddy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread