Ban request on Dirty, RWxGalil/Rich

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Zealot
Jun 7, 2011
  • Players Name: Dirty + RWxGalil/Rich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59845079
STEAM_0:0:37114416

• Reason for ban: S2King, playing to win, forcing a RE-RP when an admin already instructed both parties to void, metagaming, attitude in general.
  • Proof:
To give you a full rundown of what happened last night, I was in the Dave Trade area of Cordon, talking with some people I had just met who I don't know OOCly, the characters "Wiki" and "Naz." We were hanging around in front of Dirty's character's shop or whatever, and when he came in he told our characters to fuck off. Most of the characters there being staunch nationalists, we berated her for being a French, a woman, and in the zone, among other things. As we're making fun of her, two more Dave people come in, Junkman and Amber, and we decide it's best we leave. As we leave, this "Baguette" character pulls out her gun and begins shooting at the ground around us, telling us to "run" in all caps. We just walk away and go about our business.

Roughly 30 minutes later, I'm hanging around the conquered Freedom base, admiring the dead anarchist scum as you do with my friends. This is when Junkman walks straight up to us and starts staring at us. I confront him and ask him what he's doing, and he says he's just looking or something to that effect. I take this opportunity to tell him to keep his Baguette friend on a leash because she seems a touch too sensitive for the Zone and too trigger happy for her own good. Queue Baguette walking from the Freedom base to stand by Junkman and doing /me unslings her rifle. This makes everyone very tense, and both myself, Wiki, Naz, and others present reached for their guns ICly. As Junkman tried to tell his counterpart to lower her weapon, a compatriot, Romeo, unslung his and held it. I said that this was getting uncivil, thanks to the "frog" (derogatory for french person if you didn't know) and started to back away with my hand still on my pistol. That's when Baguette did a /me of shooting Wiki in the chest, and then (sorry I forget who I thought I saved logs of this part but I didn't) pulled out their pistol and RP'd shooting at Baguette(?) that's when Baguette S2K'd Wiki and I turned and ran away.

Dirty was temp banned for 180 minutes. Not taking into account that if the roles were switched, I would have been banned for a week, he was unbanned after maybe 2-3 minutes anyway. I talked to Moo and Helios, Helios who was on at the time, Moo who I was going to for PK auths incase the situation was not going to be voided, and they said just to void it. I was asked by Moo over SF if we wanted to Re-RP that whole thing to which I immediately replied no. I'm not going to RP with someone who so blatantly wants to powerplay, can't control themselves enough to not S2K when something is even slightly not going their way, and is in general has too much invested in OOC emotions w/ roleplay. So me and some IC buddies hung around, talking in LOOC for a bit, while Junkman kept running up to us with his physgun to check names. We ignored it. We didn't really feel like RP'ing after that, that whole display of immaturity really put us out of our immersion. But, after some griping and talking in LOOC for 5 or so minutes, we returned to IC.

This is when we started to notice that Baguette and his IC friends had their guns out and were following us around, walking straight up to us, typing at us, etc. I told everyone to just ignore them, they're trying to drag us into something ICly and we already voided and said no to a RE-RP so it should just be left at that. I contacted moo over SF during this.

dirtsailor: just saying... they're making it very obvi they're following us IC
dirtsailor: they want to do a RE-RP whether we want it or not lol
maodrich moozsche: do you want a re-rp or not
dirtsailor: and they're going to powerplay i guarantee it
maodrich moozsche: need that clear yes or no
dirtsailor: we're just ignoring them ic and ooc
dirtsailor: no
dirtsailor: we
dirtsailor: do
dirtsailor: not
maodrich moozsche: okay
maodrich moozsche: tell them to fuck off
maodrich moozsche: copy paste this message if you have to
maodrich moozsche: if they make me come on server to deal with this
dirtsailor: TY

I wasn't planning to call in the Moo but they were backing me and my friends into a corner.

This is when we went to a nearby church where a guy was setting up something for a "reverend" character. I was on the stoop outside the church when they all approached me and the logs start here.

Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] ok i get it you want to re rp and we dont
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] well that sucks
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] get ic
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] maodrich moozsche: okaymaodrich moozsche: tell them to fuck offmaodrich moozsche: copy paste this message if you have tomaodrich moozsche: if they make me come on server to deal with this
** ' Romeo ' levels his pistol at the back of Lev's head.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] you're a play to win kinda guy and i dont want to acknowledge you
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] lmao
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] im rping.
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] youre all retards
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] can you guys RP coming out?
Now saving all characters.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] we're going to go rp elsewhere
** Vaso Dobrev walks out.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] have a good day
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] we were told the situation was voided
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] "wah i can say shit ic and dont have to deal with consequences :CCCC"

You can see right from the get go the great example for TnB HL2 administration that Dirty sets. Flaming, trying to force us into an RP that both parties have already been told to void/no RE-RP. This is when I namedrop moo to just get them to go away. No one cares, they keep flaming us. Romeo even asks people OOCly to come out of a church they ICly entered (lol).

We try to walk away but they just follow us, so we stay where we are as I call in for orbital Moo support.

' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] you cant do that
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] cant void rp
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] baguette
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] moo is coming to ban all of you
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] in 1 minute
Junkman (moD): [OOC] [G-PDA-JUNKMAN213] Selling an AKS kobra and silencer for 10 thousand, message me if you're interested.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] if you don't discontinue
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] like we agred on
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] Im going to continue to ROLEPLAY
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] try me bitch
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] me too, please get ic.
' Romeo ': Drop your shit.
' Romeo ': Drop to your knees.
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] or i will s2k you right now
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] No S2K
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] Only RP
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] i warned you
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] go ahead, the admin voided everything and youre confronting a group of people that havent interacted with you
' Romeo ': ,// The admin voided us KILLING you.
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] ^^
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] and we said no re-rp
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] because we don't rp with immature teens
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] this isn't a RERP
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] who play to win
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] This is a mug.

To which Galil tells me you can't void RP... even though it's a common practice that has been used since day 1 of TnB to deescalate situations like this. I warn them all again of moo coming, I really just want to RP with my friends, I don't want to get in all this drama, but they persist. Galil gets upset and starts to flame, Romeo is continuing to force RP on us. (Amber gets mad and threatens to S2K lol.) Meanwhile Vaso and others back me up, to which Romeo informs me this is a mug(ging). So basically, they're admitting to metagame at this point, because of all the people they choose to mug after the void, they choose to mug us. I'm no admin or anything but that seems like textbook metagame and doing something IC out of OOC intentions.

' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] You're in the zone
' Romeo ' (Ser Brun of Saucia): [OOC] you can get mugged
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] now stop metagaming and leave
'Wiki' (Nightcrawluh): [OOC] F3
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] now IC plz
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] before moo gets on
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] for your own good
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] We're mugging you my friend.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] so you're openly metagaming
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] No.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] you choose to mug us out of everyone else
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] We're fucking banditos.
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] romeo why did you get mad ooc and decide to mug lev
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] ^
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] I saw your sawn off
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] I wanted it IC
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] So Im mugging all 3 of you
'Crane' died
Pope Panda suicided!

Romeo uses the cop out "you're in the zone that's why I can mug you even though we just had an altercation that was voided and I didn't end up the winner in that situation." He uses another crappy excuse when speaking to Likhoy, saying "Oh I saw your sawnoff so I'm going to mug you." Sure bro lol.

Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] nice excuse
Ganja the Barman suicided!
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] ur all mad and cheesing in TS
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] just donate for it youll have a better chance that way
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] oh shit true?
Jafari Fontaine (ppatty_p): [OOC] [G-PDA-ANONYMOUS] Some stalkers holding up some guy by the vortex swamp near the ship, they actually just killed him. Trio of em'!
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] but romeo you've seen my sawed off before and never had that idea
Player Lonesome left the game (Disconnect by user.)
' Junior ' (SF: Lonesome ID: STEAM_0:0:56366901) has left the server
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] just saying, you're not getting anything out of this
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] I've never seen you before
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] so you should just go back to RPing
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] it was only after a loose affiliation, aka standing near lev, that you wanted to rob the sawed off
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] one sec
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] baguettes talking to admins

It was at this point I persist in telling them to back off, when Moo had stepped into their TS channel to tell them personally to go away.

Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] baguette and amber are rping self-insert female characters, you have plenty to cyber with, go do what you joined this server to do
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] i dont get why we can't just RP but KAY
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] head back to base and stare at each other boys
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] stick to what you're used to
Lyn Pavlichenkoi (Yukisa): [OOC] Holstering command doesn't work?
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] lol meme
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] i've been informed you've been scolded in TS, dirty
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] im used to subpar quality ERP boys!
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] please shoo now
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] you guys have one more chance to respond ICly
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] out with you trash
Lev: y
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] out
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] you're not in the position to give orders, lol
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] well shit
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] baguette is getting scolded like a kid by moo
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] you guys are retarded
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] apparently cuz you have ADMIn friends
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] we can't be IC
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] lol
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] lets dip boys!
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] says dave's cronies
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] begone
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] amber and baguette you have your female characters go and cyber
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] bye bye

We then started to throw some punches back for all their insults, nothing too extreme as them I'd say, just insulting their ability to RP. I won't be "that guy" and censor our responses to them.

' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] WE CANT ROLEPLAY BOYS!
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] Moo is a fucking retard, go ask your friend to go help
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] let's dip boys
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont know him or have him added
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] welp
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] You guys are too much and a big bunch of pussies to face IC consequences.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] it's been fun you guys
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] run along now
Vaso Dobrev (Pmurt): [OOC] just saw the biggest crackdown on minges ive ever seen... #blessed
Baguette: [LOCAL-OOC] glad you boys rely on an admin to avoid roleplay you caused.
Senkin Loktionov ([ll]madboy1): [OOC] ?
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] ic consequences, i joined the server and stood near two guys
' Amber ': [LOCAL-OOC] faggots
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] erp time for amber!
Lev (dirtsailor): [OOC] baguette literally shaking in OOC because he can't have his way #justice
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] haha
RWxGalil/Rich killed tus wi using ts2_ak74
Baguette (Dirty ?): [OOC] you're hilarious.
Radomir Balaban: [LOCAL-OOC] woah
Likhoy (tus wi): [OOC] mad boy mad boy
Leokov Larionovich (Morger): [OOC] i dont care that u broke ur elbow
CardShark has connected to the server
Scrawny Johnny (Chino_Boi): [OOC] buddy just blew a fuse
** [PROP]Drakken(Vosk) spawned: models/props_c17/Frame002a.mdl
Unknown command: weapon
Radomir Balaban: [LOCAL-OOC] well
Radomir Balaban: [LOCAL-OOC] those were some nice some guys
Vaso Dobrev: [LOCAL-OOC] good rp from them yall..

They started to leave, not without insulting friend Moo, and Galil couldn't contain his anger and shot down Radomir(tus wi). Who, not to mention, had not said a word to them OOCly this entire confrontation. Nice show of self-discipline from these guys yet again.

What would you like to see improved:

People who are admins getting the punishment they deserve. If I had done the same against Dirty, you bet your ass I would be temp or permabanned, and that it wouldn't have been undone 2 minutes after the fact.

If this does not result in a ban, I request that my friends and I are permanently voided from these people's characters. Sort of like an IC/OOC restraining order. I never want to associate myself with people who are so bent on playing to win, that they'll defy admins and S2K people when they don't get their way.

Blitz said:
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] this isn't a RERP
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] This is a mug.
l m a o

If these logs are true and not forged, this would be blatant power-play. You can't metagame/powergame someone because you're upset with them on an OOC level. That is the stupidest, most selfish fucking thing you can do on a roleplay server. People that would do this to me back in my more infamous days I've had a difficult time forgiving, and a few I've yet to forgive. Absolutely disgusting.

These players clearly knew/know better and shouldn't just be given a slap on the wrist if these logs are true, because if they're real that would mean they were already given a slap on the wrist (banned and personally told to fuck off by moo). Something needs to be done about it. Just because someone is an administrator on HL2RP doesn't give them the right to dictate someone's roleplay and allow them to metagame and powergame. It doesn't matter if that shit is acceptable there. Things are supposed to be different here.

Again, everything I've said here is based on if the logs are legitimate. If they happen to be forged I'll retract my thoughts.

edit: This isn't meant to be a personal attack on anyone. It's just my thoughts on the kind of act that was allegedly said to have happened.

I appreciate that you follow the trend of only posting logs in which are suitable for your side of the story, and alas, I didn't save logs because I was hoping this could be moved on from.

However, the incident in front of the Freedom base was poorly conducted on my part, I was already growing frustrated with you and your group and when 'Naz' pulled her makarov out, aimed it at me, and shot me twice in the same /me I grew a little more heated and S2K'd them.

But, that does not excuse your behavior after we found you at the church- the previous roleplay was voided at the Freedom camp, yes, but the roleplay in which was conducted at my shop in loner town was not, and therefore your characters and mine had a quarrel, as did Romeo's character with yours. You cause conflict by being a blatant bully in-character and when you were about to face consequences you decided to get an admin involved. I do not see where I'm playing to win here, you caused a problem IC'ly, and it was being dealt with IC'ly.

You also left out the parts of you flaming us in OOC, lovely.

If this shit is true, it's disgraceful. I'm eager to hear their responses, too.

e: Wish granted, and Dirty, you should post your side of the logs aswell.

Dirty said:
I appreciate that you follow the trend of only posting logs in which are suitable for your side of the story, and alas, I didn't save logs because I was hoping this could be moved on from.

However, the incident in front of the Freedom base was poorly conducted on my part, I was already growing frustrated with you and your group and when 'Naz' pulled her makarov out, aimed it at me, and shot me twice in the same /me I grew a little more heated and S2K'd them.

But, that does not excuse your behavior after we found you at the church- the previous roleplay was voided at the Freedom camp, yes, but the roleplay in which was conducted at my shop in loner town was not, and therefore your characters and mine had a quarrel, as did Romeo's character with yours. You cause conflict by being a blatant bully in-character and when you were about to face consequences you decided to get an admin involved. I do not see where I'm playing to win here, you caused a problem IC'ly, and it was being dealt with IC'ly.
The logs speak true that you guys were consistently disrespectful and insulted us from the beginning to the end, while we only made fun of your ability to RP near the end of the confrontation.

My character being an asshole neo-nazi does not exempt the fact that you tracked me down OOCly after a void to try and get your way. I may be an IC bully, but I can tell that OOCly you're used to getting your way. You're using the IC moment at Dave's trade as a cop out. I said maybe 2 insults to your character, both of which were the stereotypical "foreigner woman" bit before I left. If your character tries to kill anyone that insults them I doubt they'll live for much longer.

So your character tried to mug/kill a group of Stalkers for... bullying your character?

Christ in Heaven that's a weak reason, Dirty.

Blitz said:
The logs speak true that you guys were consistently disrespectful and insulted us from the beginning to the end, while we only made fun of your ability to RP near the end of the confrontation.

My character being an asshole neo-nazi does not exempt the fact that you tracked me down OOCly after a void to try and get your way. I may be an IC bully, but I can tell that OOCly you're used to getting your way. You're using the IC moment at Dave's trade as a cop out. I said maybe 2 insults to your character, both of which were the stereotypical "foreigner woman" bit before I left. If your character tries to kill anyone that insults them I doubt they'll live for much longer.
Your character said much more than a few insults, it got to the point where they were joking about fucking her and saying "Naw, she probably feels like a corpse."
My character was not the only one interested in seeing some justice done to your characters- Romeo also had a feud with you from before, and I will await his post.

e; also not the full logs, please post the logs from my shop in loner town as well.

Fact that Gentle Mao made his decision to void the RP, and the accused continued to try to wedge themselves into your RP can be annoying and unpleasant, and at the end of the day, people play to have fun (I hope). As for the ban request, I can't really comment, I'm somewhat torn at the subject, the simple fact this is being brought up in the forums should open eyes regardless, I don't think a ban is necessary at this point, though if you do feel uncomfortable in RPing with Dirty and Galil, rather than avoiding them and their characters, I think it's best to contact an admin to moderate the situation.

As for what you are bringing up Dirty regarding the IC consequences of him and his goons berating your character, that is true, but it would likely have been best to leave it alone for the time being, and perhaps sort the shit out through PM's before pursuing it. Though since you were both displeased, I can see why that step was overlooked.

At the end of the day, try to resolve it civilly.
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png
CXvTzWv.png

Dirty said:
the roleplay in which was conducted at my shop in loner town was not, and therefore your characters and mine had a quarrel, as did Romeo's character with yours. You cause conflict by being a blatant bully in-character and when you were about to face consequences you decided to get an admin involved. I do not see where I'm playing to win here, you caused a problem IC'ly, and it was being dealt with IC'ly.
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] We're mugging you my friend.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] so you're openly metagaming
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] No.
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] you choose to mug us out of everyone else
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] We're fucking banditos.
Likhoy: [LOCAL-OOC] romeo why did you get mad ooc and decide to mug lev
Lev: [LOCAL-OOC] ^
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] I saw your sawn off
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] I wanted it IC
' Romeo ': [LOCAL-OOC] So Im mugging all 3 of you
there's obviously ooc quarrels fueling the fire here, dirty. even if it wasn't you directly, you can't deny galil was being a shitter at least and you were encouraging him.

GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR said:
So your character tried to mug/kill a group of Stalkers for... bullying your character?

Christ in Heaven that's a weak reason, Dirty.
It's also unfortunately the default response of nearly all TnB characters to insults or even differences of opinion. I won't pretend I'm innocent either as I had a character conspicuously place their hand on their weapon during a fairly minor argument because I (correctly) anticipated it as being the only way to get a word in (this was back on S3 while it was alive).

Dirty said:
Your character said much more than a few insults, it got to the point where they were joking about fucking her and saying "Naw, she probably feels like a corpse."
My character was not the only one interested in seeing some justice done to your characters- Romeo also had a feud with you from before, and I will await his post.
Right, Romeo, when I told him to "hurry the fuck up" because my character was impatiently waiting in a line to buy some ZoneCharms™. That's the only time I ever interacted with his character lol.

That reminds me of the time someone told me to hurry up after I was taking too long at a drive through and I pulled out my strap and gunned them down.

Blitz said:
Right, Romeo, when I told him to "hurry the fuck up" because my character was impatiently waiting in a line to buy some ZoneCharms™. That's the only time I ever interacted with his character lol.

That reminds me of the time someone told me to hurry up after I was taking too long at a drive through and I pulled out my strap and gunned them down.
My character was the one selling charms. I remember that. It always pisses me off when people get impatient IC because someone is taking too long to type.

Also, the logs from the shop aren't even necessary. I had no reason to save them, so I can't post them. And if I did, all it would show is that my character doesn't like foreigners and is mean, and that your character has a hair trigger. This is an OOC issue, not an IC one.

Dirty said:
I can't speak for anyone but myself, I played Baguette for reference.
You can, because if you're there mugging alongside him, and he says "No. We are NOT mugging you because of the incident. We're mugging you because we're banditos and I want your shit!!!" you have the chance to speak up and correct him, but you chose not to and roll with it. That's on you, and you need to take responsibility for what YOU decided to do alongside him.

In your request you say that this was a "forced re-rp" when it was not. We found you in a different section of the map and I myself tried to roleplay with you. I can't control what the people with me say or do, but I had the intentions of roleplay in mind. I was not going to mug you, but instead give you a good beating, maybe give you some metal in the leg, nothing too major but hopefully enough to scare your trio.

e; Kiruclanz, I would have done that if I was not busy in teamspeak talking to Mao and then in steam chat speaking with others about the situation.

why were you trying to scare his character when the situation at the bar was already voided?

The situation at the bar was not voided, the situation at the freedom base was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread