Ban request on brooke

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am truly a menace

listen bud, i've been shooting you and i probably shouldn't be. but you're refusing to listen to anyone's suggestions on helping you.

i'll apologize if you take the time to read through some of the guides here on the forum. they'll help you learn what serious rp is about, and you might enjoy it a lot more than what you're currently doing.

roleplay isn't about geting weapons, it's about playing a character and exploring a setting with that character in ways you can't through other mediums.

https://www.taconbanana.com/threads/tnbs-guides-for-newcomers.26775/

read some of those and get a handle on what serious roleplay is, because with the way you've been handling yourself on server you've been seeming a lot more like a troll than a new player

listen to the advice people give you in the future

Look, mate.

You've spent the last few days demanding in shoutbox how you can be a rebel, get weapons, etc.

Whenever you come on the server, all you do is burst in on roleplay and begin asking how to be a rebel without any regard for what's going on. You totally disrupt what's happening and that's why you got RDM'd - there were no admins on to remove you and you were disrupting something pretty serious, after already running around the map and into the rebel hideout you don't even know exists IC in order to find us. You'd already run in once to ask in LOOC where the "ration machine" was.

Between your behaviour on the forums, in the server, and your character's description, and the fact that multiple times I've seen people link you to guides and you have ignored them, I don't think this is the place for you and I really think you should find a community better suited to what you're looking for. You can't just turn up and "be a rebel".

For the benefit of everyone else:

Claire Flannery: It was right in the city, like.
Claire Flannery: Quinn found it 'cause there was this automated radio beacon what'd been going, and he 'ad to triangulate it to find the place.
Claire Flannery: You'd never guess, neither.
Claire Flannery: Like, it was just this door in a concrete blockhouse, and a shitty little grotty window what barely let light frough.
Brooke Vaughn: ...right.
Brooke Vaughn: So-, why'd he go there? What's it's relevancy?
Claire Flannery: What, to Garret's?
Brooke Vaughn: No-, why'd Garret die in the dingy place?
Claire Flannery: 'Cause the beacon was like, identifyin' it as being one o' the first-
Claire Flannery: Oh.

(At this point, he runs into the kitchen in the synagogue where Snuggles and I are)

Claire Flannery: I s'pose he just realised his number was up, and wanted to do somefink with what he 'ad left?
Brooke Vaughn: ...but, of all place, why would he choose a shitty little hovel? It's like-- wanting to be buried in a garbage heap. He's this great scientist-, helped make the homunculou-
Brooke Vaughn: ...that, and yet he chooses to die in a shitty hole?
Claire Flannery: Right, 'cause where are you gonna look if you're tryin' to find the Homunculus?
Claire Flannery: Not a shitty little side-room by the canals, yeah?
Brooke Vaughn: ...but, for something like that-- it just seems off.
Claire Flannery: That's the 'ole point, innit?
Steven Allen: i need derrections to the Ration mechine
Claire Flannery: He didn't want to risk it bein' found, did he?
Brooke Vaughn: ...but there's no security. There's no protection-- it's just there. I--
Brooke Vaughn: ...'m probably over thinking it.
Claire Flannery: The security is that nobody -knows- it's there, innit?
Claire Flannery: The more bods you 'ave guardin' a place, the more obvious it is that somefink important's there.
Claire Flannery: I mean, I dunno how well you know the city lot, but-
Brooke Vaughn: ...but some chucklefuck with an SMG could just go in and take everything. It's as dangerous as it is- yeah.
Claire Flannery: Like, one o' the real important bods, yeah, it's just him in this old power station. That's it. Sometimes he gets visitors but there ain't no security detail.
Steven Allen: I Dont Want to be a Citizen anymore
[PM to Brooke Vaughn] please end it
professional homo killed Patrick Legend Superiorserver.c using weapon_cc_m1014

His description:

a Man who Hates the Combine[a Rebel Reason]
[age 23][height 6'1]
goals 1 get weapons
2 get rebel clothing
3 Enconmy goal [get Rich]
Weapon list [none]

New players who need time to learn are one thing, but this guy is actively disruptive and is only interested in weapons and "being a rebel" and does not make even a token effort to engage in roleplay.

e: Keefe is convinced this guy is Snaggy and I want to believe, but if it's not, then welp.

e2:

1. 4:46 PM - GMOD follower:
    Fuck :combine:
  2. 4:46 PM - Cato:
    How.
  3. 4:49 PM - GMOD follower:
    i only like them :lambda:
  4. 4:52 PM - GMOD follower:
    :hypeisnotreal:
  5. 4:55 PM - FervensPb:
    :agree:
  6. 4:55 PM - GMOD follower:
    any IP address for the cyberpunk RP server
  7. 4:58 PM - FervensPb:
    not yet my friend
  8. 4:58 PM - GMOD follower:
    :hypeisreal: :hypeisreal: :hypeisreal: :hypeisreal: :hypeisreal: :hypeisreal:
  9. 5:00 PM - valerstein:
    https://i.imgur.com/ijP0Kqo.png
  10. 5:00 PM - valerstein:
    hjahajahahajahajhag
  11. 5:01 PM - valerstein:
    https://i.imgur.com/zgwhJul.png ahawhhawha whos operator
  12. 5:04 PM - GMOD follower:
    HUD is the Same as Combine control on the HL2 RP server
  13. 5:04 PM - GMOD follower:
    and Building ownership mechcanic
  14. 5:05 PM - GMOD follower:
    so as the stats
  15. 5:06 PM - GMOD follower:
    But whats not the Same as Combine control
  16. 5:07 PM - valerstein:
    what
  17. 5:12 PM - GMOD follower:
    Whats not the Same from Combine control on the HL2 RP server
  18. 5:12 PM - GMOD follower:
    Being a Person who Hates Combine
  19. 5:13 PM - GMOD follower:
    Insults to say to the Combine FUCKYOURSELF FUCK YOU ASSHOLE Go FUCK YOURSELF
  20. 5:14 PM - loser nerd girl:
    ARE U OK
  21. 5:16 PM - FervensPb:
    i dont like the combine either man
  22. 5:18 PM - GMOD follower:
    yeah Fuck those assholes
  23. 5:18 PM - GMOD follower:
    We Rebel!!!
  24. 5:21 PM - FervensPb:
    im going to bed gmod follower but keep fighting the good fight
  25. 5:23 PM - GMOD follower:
    gmod Crashed
  26. 5:33 PM - Supersoup:
    the uprising will come soon dont worry gmod follower
  27. 5:37 PM - GMOD follower:
    i need Weapons that does not need me to stay on the server for a Long time
  28. 5:37 PM - GMOD follower:
    Like a Powerful Handgun
  29. 5:58 PM - Nathan:
    :oog:
  30. 6:02 PM - Cato:
    :what:
  31. 6:41 PM - GMOD follower:
    i hate the combine
  32. 6:59 PM - GMOD follower:
    the rebels at the Combat room is not listening
  33. 7:09 PM - GMOD follower:
    ah someone Kicked me admin abuse?
  34. 7:12 PM - GMOD follower:
    Where to get Rations in HL2RP?

(in the above, he was kicked by Adderall because he'd been disruptive both IC and OOC)

Last edited:
i am truly a menace

listen bud, i've been shooting you and i probably shouldn't be. but you're refusing to listen to anyone's suggestions on helping you.

i'll apologize if you take the time to read through some of the guides here on the forum. they'll help you learn what serious rp is about, and you might enjoy it a lot more than what you're currently doing.

roleplay isn't about geting weapons, it's about playing a character and exploring a setting with that character in ways you can't through other mediums.

https://www.taconbanana.com/threads/tnbs-guides-for-newcomers.26775/

read some of those and get a handle on what serious roleplay is, because with the way you've been handling yourself on server you've been seeming a lot more like a troll than a new player

listen to the advice people give you in the future
I was Not demanding i was Looking to get weapons

Mass RDM's bannable, once off generally RDM isn't, especially in the context where the person RDM'd is being a menace to those who are actually trying to roleplay.

Brush up on some guides before you reconnect to the server, maybe the dictionary as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread