Ban Request Lyudmila Nikolaya

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlatPancake said:
You guys were all dumb, honestly. I was on and building something, and not a single call over admin chat was made (despite me, as always, keeping my badge visible to show that I'm on). If you're going to fight someone, it's better to not use your fists SWEP because it just leads to confusion like this. You certainly don't go chasing someone down main street with your fists out, swinging because "no CPs were around." Just like any other server and any other time, even if there's no units on, you can assume that the city would have constant patrols and cameras at all time, meaning you can't go assaulting someone out in the open.

The use of the fist SWEP is controversial and sometimes it's allowed and sometimes it isn't (although it really shouldn't be used too often). Ignoring this whole argument about powergaming, which I'd probably side against Providence and Smoke on (even if it's such a simple gesture), I removed Dream's RPK last night because we do not tolerate players taking "administration" into their own hands. This was a constant problem with pirate, and I do not want people continuing that sort of behavior.
In all fairness, I made an admin request and you just OOC'd about getting back to roleplay and set the OOC delay to 60. After that you may have made a statement that goes along with your second paragraph and taking things into their own hands.

Alright, I get that I should keep my hands holstered but just because there are patrols and cameras does not mean I CAN'T assault someone on main street, it just wouldn't be wise. And there were CP's on, just not on main street, which is why it continued there.

Anyways, whatever, lock it I suppose.

As I said to Dream, admin requests after the fact are a separate matter, I was referring to prior to the DM because Dream claimed he said something about it. Your ban request was denied at the time because, as I already stated, I disagreed with both your actions and I had already removed his RPK. I was then caught up reading through the logs to see if anything had been said and I had missed it. I'll lock the thread since this is going to be denied anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread