Ban request - Item transfering.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

Zealot
Nov 14, 2012
Players Name: Dionysius Grizzel (SF: Not StealthyProNova) - STEAM_0:0:42933236 - The one who recieved the items.
Igor Dregonev / Boar 'Blackflunk' / 'Void' (SF: Blackflunk) - STEAM_0:0:24406308 - The one who went on multiple characters to drop the items.
Steam ID: It is posted above.
Reason for ban: Item transfering, blackflunk basically got on his characters and dropped all of their items including money most likely for stealthy to recieve. One of them I didn't catch a screenshot was a radsuit branded for Khan's Krew which he had on Void, I am sure the logs with back up my claim.
Proof:
2cftced.jpg

dtv9v.jpg

As posted above, I went too late to intercept the transfer as he already gave his items from the character Void.

What would you like to see improved: I'll let the administration decide.

Feels to me like a couple of account wipes.

I'll get the Hardy Boys right on this.

(Helios and Drakens)

No, actually it was no an item transfer. He icly gave me items as my character knew his (Void and Dionysius Grizzel). But he is quitting SRP and decided to give me the stuff from his other characters. What did I do with that stuff? Deleted most of it, and then what was left was placed in the building across from the school house. You will find a prop there that says something across the door and a few bodies with the stuff. It's not like I am keeping it....

E: Also the radsuit was: Pracs-1 (Bear). I can provide logs of the RP but the reason we rped at spawn was because his character was too heavy to move..

E: Dionysius Grizzel: Ahhhh, Void. Nice to see you again.
'Void': Hey mate.
Dionysius Grizzel: Where have you been?
'Void': Well, I've been out of the zone for some time.
Dionysius Grizzel: Come, let's go to rostok.
** Dionysius Grizzel gestures for Void to follow with one hand.
'Void': Thing is that I am leaving the zone for good now.
wonkler has connected to the server
Dionysius Grizzel: I heard from the others that you ar--.. So they speak true.. A shame.
'Void': Yeah.
'Void': Well, I feel like I should start a better life now.
'Void': That's why I want to personally give you my suit.
Dionysius Grizzel: I can't blame you I guess. This place has many cons.
'Void': Indeed.
** Dionysius Grizzel raises both of his brows. "What, you are leaving me with your inheritance?"
'Void': Seeing that you assisted me for a long time.
'Void': Yeah.
'Void': I am.
'Void': I wouldn't need all of this in the future.
'Void' (Blackflunk) used /it
** Void would start taking off the suit, placing all of the parts infront of him, including the helmet. **
Dionysius Grizzel: I see. Well I wish you safe travels back across the zone.
'Void': Thank you.
'Void': Also, you might want these.
** Dionysius Grizzel reaches down taking the suit and collecting the parts. Slowly he raises them, holding them in his arms.
Dionysius Grizzel: What? You don't need a gun to cross the zone?
'Void': Nah.
'Void': I got protection.
Dionysius Grizzel: I hope. I will miss you a lot.
'Void': I will miss you too mate.
Dionysius Grizzel: The Legion will live on with your name.
Dionysius Grizzel: [LOCAL-OOC] I'll make event with these.
Igor Dregonev: [LOCAL-OOC] Good idea
Igor Dregonev: [LOCAL-OOC] Also these
Dionysius Grizzel: [LOCAL-OOC] ehhhhh. It would be good for events... But....
Boar 'Blackflunk': [LOCAL-OOC] They're good for events.
Dionysius Grizzel: [LOCAL-OOC] I'll just make a stash for someone somewhere with them/
Boar 'Blackflunk': [LOCAL-OOC] Great
Dionysius Grizzel: [LOCAL-OOC] I guess time to go make a stash. I'll miss you man.
Dionysius Grizzel: You, don't want to take some out of the zone with you?
Dionysius Grizzel: Ain't that why you came here?
Void gave you 111000 rubles!
'Void': I got enough stockpiled.
'Void': Heh'
Dionysius Grizzel: If you say so. And your protection past the zone borders is already paid for?
'Void': If I am ever to come back, I'll rather stay stafe.
'Void': [LOCAL-OOC] New*
'Void': Start all over.
'Void': That's what I love about the zone.
Dionysius Grizzel: Alright friend..
'Void': Superb.
'Void': I see you later then, friend.
'Void': Time for me to leave.
** Dionysius Grizzel nods once to Void. "Safe travels."
'Void': Thanks.
'Void' (Blackflunk) used /it
** Void would leave and never come back. **

(ICly Dio and Void had known eachother for a while, about OOCly they've had months of relations. I don't really care to have the money though.)

I know it's not really relevant, but I'm still curious about what they have to say about it.

Also, is the UKM getting yet another new leader now?

EDIT: Slow post, didn't see what's above.

StealthyProwler said:
No, actually it was no an item transfer. He icly gave me items as my character knew his (Void and Dionysius Grizzel). But he is quitting SRP and decided to give me the stuff from his other characters. What did I do with that stuff? Deleted most of it, and then what was left was placed in the building across from the school house. You will find a prop there that says something across the door and a few bodies with the stuff. It's not like I am keeping it....

E: Also the radsuit was: Pracs-1 (Bear). I can provide logs of the RP but the reason we rped at spawn was because his character was too heavy to move..

If what you say is true that's all well and good but just dumping all of your shit onto a friend because you're 'quitting' doesn't make much sense from an IC standpoint at all.

If you wanted some items to place small stashes on the map you could have asked an admin to give you some basic stuff, I've done that in the past and no one refused me.

No, it wasn't that I wanted them for that purpose, but that /is/ what I used them for. I mean, if someone is quitting the server, his stuff can just be used for that kind of activity. But you didn't take any pictures of me with a remover tool, removing multiple items?

I was gonna' use the money to pay people for jobs, but if you guys want I seriously have no problem with handing it over. The reason I asked about it ICly was because I thought it actually /didn't/ make sense to leave for a 'better life' but not take any cash with you.. And the cash is what stalkers come to the zone for. So that ICly didn't make sense.

if there was roleplay involved, i dont really see the problem.

i think its just ruxandra being ruxandra.

From what I know of this, Stealthy has set up a little event for the loot he gathered. He hasn't swapped it onto any of his characters for personal use or traded it.

It's basically gone back into the community...

As well as my character 'Wolfie' doens't have money to give to stalkers to jobs, and admins don't usually give me money when I ask for it for jobs. So I figured Dio could use it for jobs. Especially since dave is having UKM delete and suits robbed from stalkers as well as the slavers have to delete suits.

I don't think it matters. I can understand the suspicion and how Rus would think it was an item transfer for purely my benefit, and I'm not mad about it. I would have thought the same thing.

StealthyProwler said:
But shouldn't aimosal be banned?

Hey. This is your ban request, not mine.

I feel like there's a lack of evidence on Ruxandra's side. The pictures depict Prowler and Blackfunk sitting in spawn and presumably transferring items, but the logs Prowler provided shows that they RP'd. RP'ing in spawn is obviously a possibility, but would the RP have seemed more legitimate if it had taken place elsewhere? Would it have appeared less hasty outside of spawn? Did they even RP outside of spawn?

The burden of proof lies on Ruxandra. Unless he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Prowler and Blackfunk's characters had no reason to interact and exchange items, that it was committed to with a prior OOC incentive (sf'ing a friend and saying "hey come on to give me your items"), and that the intention was to circumvent the rules to gain script wealth by preceding the event with questionable RP, then I don't see how Prowler can be found guilty.

More evidence, please!

E; Russ brings up a good point too. Admins ought to look at Prowler's history of offenses when making their decision.

aimosal said:
Hey. This is your ban request, not mine.

I feel like there's a lack of evidence on Ruxandra's side. The pictures depict Prowler and Blackfunk sitting in spawn and presumably transferring items, but the logs Prowler provided shows that they RP'd. RP'ing in spawn is obviously a possibility, but would the RP have seemed more legitimate if it had taken place elsewhere? Would it have appeared less hasty outside of spawn? Did they even RP outside of spawn?

The burden of proof lies on Ruxandra. Unless he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Prowler and Blackfunk's characters had no reason to interact and exchange items, that it was committed to with a prior OOC incentive (sf'ing a friend and saying "hey come on to give me your items"), and that the intention was to circumvent the rules to gain script wealth by preceding the event with questionable RP, then I don't see how Prowler can be found guilty.

More evidence, please!

E; Russ brings up a good point too. Admins ought to look at Prowler's history of offenses when making their decision.

They can check the box logs to see that I removed items with me remover tool, and also placed items down for a stash as well can't they? As well as the reason it was in spawn was because Blackflunks character was too heavy to move outside of spawn.

On another view, Void was leaving the zone. OOCly time they've known eachother for 5-6 months. The money will be used for missions for stalkers no doubt, but Void and Dio both server in a group called 'legion' for a while and were two of the only people that were not PKed from the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread